Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (497510 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2006
Gunners please!
I beg allow the crappiest team fans to cool their nerves here after their open heart surgery without anaesthesia some hours ago!
these guys dont know nuts for real!

Haba! Who said entertainment never brings wins? Now they used to call Arsenal “our wife” infamy! Now this wife strips them naked in front of 75,000 relatives! Disunited is now Arsenal’s newly wedded wife to sons of guns!
Presumably, a new dawn and a new era in the football history.
we just ended their unbeaten run.
without van Persie,henry they still lick boots!
67% ball possession for gunners!

Can anybody mention a team that has never EVER been relegated from the premier division of the English League?
Of course ARSENAL! An Oh my God performance! this is the Word! True word indeed.
Fergie is too old and needs to go. Abi! The longer Disunited keep him, the best for us all.
the old men are good for nothing
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2006
yeah and Mr Jackal took the first half statistics and said they were for the whole match grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Priscilla,
U dont mean that, do u?
67% ball possession?
U must have watched ur match on a pocket TV.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
Question:what went wrong- Tactically and mentally
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tomkatz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2006
Sometimes, the picture explains it best.

I was born a Gunner
I'm going to be a Gunner in heaven

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2006
At a point on SS I saw the possession as:

United 37 Arsenal 67 embarassed

Fever nearly catch me sef. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2006
where is hucarsson

[size=20pt]huccarson where are you[/size]

Remember your promise,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ Lordimpaq,
I am here.
Why is everyone getting the erections just because i said i was gonna dance naked at Oxford's.
I tried to and the po-pos got me arrested for INDECENT EXPOSURE.
Got loc'ed up cos i had to fulfil ma promise.

Anyways, yesterday's match was something i still cannot comprehend.
United did enough to win that match but Arsenal played some breath-taking football.
Our midfielders just refused to put the tackles in and they were ball-watching most of the time.
Smith and Heinze should start playing ASAP to add some sheer force to protect United's back four.

Arsenal won the battle but they have not won the war just yet.
The last time i checked the league table United is still locking the 2nd spot.
Dont get carried away because tough games lie ahead.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
@huc

well said huc, well said,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
Thanks.
I appreciate.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2006
hucarson:

Why is everyone getting the erections just because i said i was going to dance naked at Oxford's.
I tried to and the po-pos got me arrested for INDECENT EXPOSURE.
Got loc'ed up because i had to fulfil ma promise.

*storiesssssssss*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2006
ADEBAYOR! ADEBAYOR!! ADEBAYOR!!!

we both bought players from monaco, methinks arsenal got the better deal! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2006
Bolaoni,Huc,jackal,nuggard!
Forget all the grammar men! 63%? you are still talking?
Arsenal won. Full stop! The best team won! Disunited sorry o, it was bound to happen.
how do you explain the fact that Arsenal did the playing,entertaining and the scoring?

To be fair Arsenal did wonderfully, I was delighted and hugely impressed by their ball possession, short passes, and good moves.
Disunited lost, excuses don’t explain, and explanations don’t excuse period!
Wake up and smell defeat!
Did I hear anyone say man U? Hell No. this isn't a mere talk! I only saw Ronaldo in that pitch. Rooney and others were just a switch –off.

You all Disuniterd should be performing some embarrassing deeds after running your traps so endless before the game!shame!Arsenal is superior compared to Disunited.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2006
Arsenal beating us is like BORO beating Chelsea.The most important thing is that at the end of the season we will be ahead of Arseanl in the league table.Who remembers that Arsenal used to beat Man Utd when Man utd won the treble.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2006
4play,
Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would remember who beats who when the title heads to OT next may.
Arsenal is on the 10th position and they are making noise like drunken barbarians.
The club is shameless as u can see how they celebrated 4th position last season.
How can a reputable club celebrate the 4th position? tsssssssk.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2006
He he wuh wuh!
which word?
Hucarson how was your 26 hr bus only to be dumbstruck at OT?
Like I said Forget all the grammar men!Beating DisUnited is even better than winning premiership title.
talking of Boro beating Chelsea alone when they also fry you guys like rubbish.
Quit the junk talk my men!

@4play!
welcome back and I sense you are now born-again since you are not the insulting man i knew last season. big up sweetheart!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2006
@ Prisccy,
Point of correction.
Manchester is 60 mins away from London so it wasn't a long ride.
Arsenal's victory was a big bang FLUKE and the team cannot reproduce such performance again.
Gunners only do that once in a season and it was just unfortunate they had to do it against Man United.
Quit the yapping and concentrate on improving on the 10th position.
Your position right now does not guarantee Europe next season so brace urself.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2006
Priscilla says that for Arsenal is beating Man Utd better than winning the Premiership. Just what I thought-this victory is Arsenal only chance of glory.The season is over for the Arsenal.They can now face the impressive task of trying to finish in the top half of the league

This is the sad ending of a once a great club.A club that only 2 years ago weht an entire season unbeaten is now happy with just making 4th place.How sad.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2006
Talk of law of diminishing returns.
They always celebrate losses.
The only English team to reach UEFA finals and lose and the fans still celebrated.
Failure is a common occurence at Arsenal so there's no point arguing.
Wenger has just won 3 titles in his 11 seasons at Arsenal, isn't that enough proof?
In his 11 seasons, he has not retained the title for once.
Ferguson has done that, Mourinho has done it and Wenger is still a stinking Viewer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
Economist Huc!
Lets now talk of elastcity of demand plus the principle consumption rule!we whooped Disunited, that's is worthy 5 bottles of champagne.
If you 4 play and Huc were real soccer fans, you should be surrendering all guns and ammo you have to us since we disarmed rebels.
Talk and talk of that relegation which will never come our way. we are now used to that threat of relegation!

Can anybody mention a team that has never EVER been relegated from the premier division of the English League?
Of course ARSENAL!
Console yourselves as you wait for like of Boro to carry out their business on you
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2006
Which team has never won the Champion's League-ARSENAL

The treble?-Arsenal

What about winning the Premiership back to back-not in a million years
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
Is relegation the yard stick of determining the greatness of a club?
I cannot believe u of all gunners can come out and make that kind of ugly statement.
United has celebrated many domestic and European cups as an achievement and Arsenal is boasting about never being relegated.
Its a shame for y'all gunners the way ur club's history has shaped.
As a matter of fact, Arsenal has no history and Jose Mourinho who came 2 seasons ago is just one season away from matching Wenger's 11th year in the Premiership.
What a shame?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2006
someone is even talking of UEFA forgetting that just the other day because of Disunited big name the ref helped them with the first penalty against Celtic to boost their morale.
when it comes to europe Arsenal is no longer a small dog after our final show last season.

Is all that coming from husky voices of men whose team was smeared home and away in preliminaries last season? hope not!
stop giving reasons men to justify your spanking losers!

bad belle everywhere!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2006
I think Prisccy suffers from selective amnesia.
Arsenal is no longer a small dog in Europe? Interesting.
What has Arsenal won in Europe? Nothing.

Arsenal just won a game and its all noise and more noise.
Anyway, its normal for an under-achiever to celebrate little things.
I still cannot fathom out why 3 points is such a big issue.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2006
Well Mr. (Huctelligent) Propaganda,

It must have been a big deal since you promised to dance naked if One Disunited did not win the game, once again;

We Need evidence of what you said you will do!! Keep your word to all nairaland sport members and give us proof that, sometimes people can be stupid, and say stupid things (like your "naked dance" statement!! (that will always be one of the classic statements on this board!! cheesy)

cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2006
Well Mr. (Huctelligent) Propaganda,

It must have been a big deal since you promised to dance naked if One Disunited did not win the game, once again;

We Need evidence of what you said you will do!! Keep your word to all nairaland sport members and give us proof that, sometimes people can be stupid, and say stupid things (like your "naked dance" statement!! (that will always be one of the classic statements on this board!! cheesy)

cool GONNER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by donmeks(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2006
does any of u remember this guy.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2006
Huc!
If not facing relegation then how else do you want us to judge any great team?
its just not winning titles then losing consistency next time.

Loyinka& gunners
stop this nude dance. our integrity is very intact.Huc can but us some red bull
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Loyika,
I actually tried to do it but i was prevented and was nicked by the Metropolitan Police.
U can contact the police station at the London Borough of Westminster to verify this.
Hucarson always stand by his words so bes' believe it.

@ Prisccy,
Talking about consistency in the Premiership.
No team can match United's records as Man Utd has never finished below 3rd before.
Unfortunately, Arsenal came 4th last season smearing their impressive record since Wenger took over.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2006
arsenal fans are happy they beat man utd, this is the ultimate proof that u guys are wack. reading would throw a party if they beat man utd. watford would celebrate if they beat united,,,so arsenal celebrating because they beat man utd goes to show that we are on very different levels, if u know what i mean. u can imagine, even with the win, arsenal is still 10th. with the loss, we are second. arsenal is a dorky team.

manutd would bounce back. our only threat now is chelsea who are just a point behind us. with very good form and consistency, we'll get there.

ONE UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2006
@ Justkunmi,
Chelsea have the same points as United but we are ahead on goals difference.
Man Utd should keep winning games and stay on top of others.
I am glad the real cannibals in the team are back(Vidic, Heinze and Smithy).
These are the peops that can add steel and grit to United's gameplay.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2006
Mr. JK,

Just when you thought it was over and safe for you to come out, this happens wink,

http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=302290&CPID=8

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVY7wSB_j2k

And oh yeah!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SIZQ861Cog&mode=related&search=

why stop there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpH9VNdrBFc&mode=related&search=

What the heck JK, 1 more won't hurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ4zu9eNL6Q&mode=related&search=

But like you said ONE UNITED cheesy

@
HUC!!, My close Pal works with the MET, asked him to check for evidence of any naked person caught trying to dance, or caught mooning!!! (although i don't think he can give me much info with the name "HUCARSON!!", but hey you never know, he might be lucky grin)

ONE UNITED tongue

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.