Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Waec - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Waec (1111 Views)

Why Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Keeps Re-writing Waec / June/July WAEC Examination Questions / Waec Question 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec by sammy6(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2008
WAEC
An Igbo boy took the WAEC examination and entered into the hall with an expo that turned out to be fake. 60 minutes into the exam the boy still hadn't written a word. He then decided to try a question; Differentiate between a Shop and a Warehouse? The boy smiled and thought to himself "Na me then dey ask this kin question" so he hurriedly answered; "Shop is at Idumota while warehouse is at Alaba". The boy came out bouncing from the hall where his dad was waiting to pick him.The following conversation followed

dad;How was it?

Igbo boy; It was fine I finished them. They asked difference between a shop and a Warehouse and I told them shop is at Idumota and Warehouse is at Alaba.

dad; Is that all you told them

Igbo boy; yes

dad; My friend will you go back inside now now and put addresses and phone number
Re: Waec by Jeovy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2008
grin grin grin

the guy dey advertise with waec.chai
Re: Waec by arramyjay: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ poster
nice
Re: Waec by sammy6(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
Business conciousness. lol
Re: Waec by abasifo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2008
grin shocked Good Work

(1) (Reply)

One Woman Go Mess (fart) In Some Restaurant / Virginity Test / What Is Your Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.