Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? (1174 Views)

Nigerian Rock..who knew? / WHO KNEW MUCH ABOUT Sunny T Adesokan / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by bluenubian(f): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2006
i hate to admit it but i love paris's new song "stars are blind", when fat joe said he loved her album after listening to it, i thot he was crazy, but now i see, i ve been jaming to the song. but the video jus seemed soo typical of her, they could have done better, who cares i like the song.

what do u guys think?

here is a link to the video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5615212328010933613&q=stars+are+blind&pr=goog-sl
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by shawna(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2006
i know i love the song i think she might be even be better than ashley simpson smiley
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by chinani(f): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? Nobody.

And they still don't. wink

I know, I know, she's laughing all the way to the bank.

Another ashewo in action. tongue
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by shawna(f): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2006
chinani:

Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? Nobody.

And they still don't. wink

I know, I know, she's laughing all the way to the bank.

Another ashewo in action. tongue

lmao thats so funny
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by diddy4(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2006
who said blonds cant sing? she can sing but she is still a dumb blond.
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by Ciaralover(f): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2006
I could care less about her song, thank to Jesus that i havent seen the video or heard the song and wit fat hoe or aka Fat Joe she made it more worse!!
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by bluenubian(f): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2006
girl that was kinda harsh tongue, why dont u hear the song first b4 u say something, it is s nice song, and fat joe is not in it, he jus once said he liked her album cause he hear it.
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by Ciaralover(f): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2006
na girl i just cant stand paris hilton, she is so annoying and i hate her soo darn much!!

God bless U!!!
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by Eastcoast(f): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2006
really i'm not into paris at all. everything about her keeps annoying me. i guess it's because i'm so into nicole coz she's the funny one, etc whereas, paris keeps trying to make her bad. anyway about paris' music, i was so like shocked shocked shocked when i watched it but i'm sure nicoles song is gonna blow us off our feet grin
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by ImBossy(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2006
I soo HATE to admit it, but i actaully like tha song, I still think shes a dumb blonde, its soo unfair,
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by diddy4(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2006
ok sweety, she aint a dumb blond no more.
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by bluenubian(f): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2006
yeah never been a big fan, but i love the song
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by ImBossy(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2006
Diddy wha u on about??shes still blonde, and DUMB.lmaoo
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by diddy4(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy

tot u were telling me not to be mean. ok den, she is so blondly dumb
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by ImBossy(f): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, I ment its unfair tht she gets it al,
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by diddy4(m): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2006
ok, i feel you sweetheart.
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by Oracle(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2006
I really don't like that girl at all
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by bluenubian(f): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2006
didnt ask ur opinion about the girl, how about the song?
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by Efani(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2006
Eastcoast:

really i'm not into paris at all. everything about her keeps annoying me. i guess it's because i'm so into nicole because she's the funny one, etc whereas, paris keeps trying to make her bad. anyway about paris' music, i was so like shocked shocked shocked when i watched it but i'm sure nicoles song is going to blow us off our feet grin
Ciaralover:

na girl i just can't stand paris hilton, she is so annoying and i hate her soo darn much!!

God bless U!!!
Ciaralover:

I could care less about her song, thank to Jesus that i havent seen the video or heard the song and wit fat hoe or aka Fat Joe she made it more worse!!
Oracle:

I really don't like that girl at all

all y'all r sum haterz
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by bluenubian(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2006
abeg thank u
the girl has a nice song period, dnt know if she d be able to make another one, they judge her based on her so called behavior, instead of giving the song a chance
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by trendy(f): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2007
*The Singing Bitch* undecided
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by chukky76(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2007
ok in case y'all havent realized it, the whole paris hilton dumb blonde spoilt rich girl who knows nothing act is exactly that.AN ACT. thats what gets her paid my dear. you know how many teenagers look up to her and envy her for what she represents? an easy way of life, thats why she gets contracts to model teen clothes, thats why her album actually did sell and is still selling even though its not doing as well as other established and thats why y'all sat your lazy arse's down to watch the simple life one and two to watch her naivete and her dumb anitcs which translates to
cha ching, money in the bank for the dumb blonde.
she has a book thats selling quite well

you've seen her interviews and if you a good judge of character, someone who talks that well do you really thik she can be that dumb?

so you losers can hate all you want, the girl has it on lock from her act which you love to hate and its getting her paid.

stars are blind is a great song and i have it renamed twice on my ipod so it plays twice on my playlist.

keep an open mind, find your own edge as the girl has found has and STOP HATING
Re: Who Knew Paris Hilton Could Sing? by Free(f): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2007
god help us oooo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Star / Looking For Iyawo Asiko / Check Him Out ----->> Aq - Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.