Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (27229 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
You only saw a part of the country.

ask Ibime he was in the Gambia recently wink
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by AjanleKoko: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^
I'm sure you guys have nice scenic beauty. At least I loved the beaches.
But you know, Naija people like to see SKYSCRAPERS + HUGE SHOPPING MALLS!!!!
The Atlantique was great, I will try to vacation there sometime.
Planning a road trip with my 4X4 and some buddies this year.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
you were at atlantic hotel?
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by AjanleKoko: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^
Yep.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
cool. cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by AjanleKoko: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^
Workwise, I kind of get around Africa.
But for flying visits. That one was for just about 24 hours.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
and you are talking like you spent a week? tongue

all in all its a beautiful place. just ask Ibime wink
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by omega25red(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2010
hey anyone know the name of that village between banjul and serekunda i forgot the name of that place
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by AjanleKoko: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
@kina, I was there long enough to not see any SKYSCRAPERS, THEME PARKS, or HUMONGOUS SHOPPING MALLS. Not that I expected to see any tho.
Beach is great.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
omega25red:

hey anyone know the name of that village between banjul and serekunda i forgot the name of that place
Banjul is the capital
serekuna is one of the big towns

AjanleKoko:

@kina, I was there long enough to not see any SKYSCRAPERS, THEME PARKS, or HUMONGOUS SHOPPING MALLS. Not that I expected to see any tho.
Beach is great.
there are theme parks tongue and we have malls, the Gambia is a small country na wetin you expect?
light 24/7 tongue
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2010
@ Mukina2

Hope u still mind this thread, how's job opportunities in Gambia. A friend of mine is thinking of changing face and how is it easy setting up a biz there? I also would possibly like to carry my entrepreneurial spirit down there if,

Can u or anyone here shed some light on these?
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mbulela: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
larrymilla:

@ Mukina2

Hope u still mind this thread, how's job opportunities in Gambia. A friend of mine is thinking of changing face and how is it easy setting up a biz there? I also would possibly like to carry my entrepreneurial spirit down there if,

as in plastic surgery?
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by mukina2: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
mbulela:

as in plastic surgery?
grin grin grin grin grin

larrymilla:

@ Mukina2

hmmm i cant really say undecided I think doing biz in the Gambia as non-Gambian get k leg.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by unipol(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
larrymilla:

@ Mukina2

forget about job, it is like nigeria or worse than nigeria, africa is africa no matter what the country is called.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Baylam(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2012
House pls what can one buy in Gambia that would be sellable in Naija...........for instance, how lucrative and sellable are their fabrics and ladies' accessories? contributions welcomed pl

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Davidblaze95(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dis Guy:
blimey!!! shocked
how far is it? i bet its less than three hours!
my flight was actually 5 hourz includin 1hour stop over in sierra leone. trust me gambia is dah nycest place to b....d beaches...d pool... jeez ah mixx d gambia. goin dier again in december. #happy me#
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Davidblaze95(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
omega25red: hey anyone know the name of that village between banjul and serekunda i forgot the name of that place
loolz dude. itz old jeshwang nd it ain't a village oo. winkz
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2013
please nairalands is fish cheap in gambia than nigeria. am about going there to buy fish. please help.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by eemmason(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
how much is the flight from Ghana to Gambia? it better be cheaper than 110k o
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Osario: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
My dear, everything depends on God. I was there and without connection got one of the best jobs there with an NGO. That job gave me access to diplomats from the west, including the EU representative there. I left from there to the USA for post graduate studies. Till this day I still pray for the Gambia because that was where I met my open door

6 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by chriseruba: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
tbanj07: didnt spend much over there, 1 dalasi is equivalent to 5 naira so now u should have an idea of how your spending's gonna be, depends on how much u spend on things tho'. I didnt spend up to 50k for my 2 weeks stay and i really had a great time, got me few things from there too, u can try it and i hope that lil' helps, anything more, holla!
hw did u go by air or road pls i would like to visit there
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by CBNIM: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
chriseruba:
hw did u go by air or road pls i would like to visit there
Don't think it's possible to shuttle from Nigeria to Gambia via road, unlike Ghana, that Abc shuttle like every other day for those on tight budget. I stand to be corrected though, cos I'm not too sure.
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Damochino: 11:58pm On May 07, 2015
Please does anyone have an idea of th recent cost of flight from Nigeria to the Gambia and the best/cheapest Airline to use?
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by KarmaSoniQ(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2015
contact the nearest arrik air office or better check their site.....
Re: Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? by Baylam(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Traveling isn’t easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officer Destroys Arik Air’s Equipment Over Delayed Flight / Sunday Morning Accident At Lekki Toll Gate Leaves Several People Injured / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.