Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Stop Watching Football For Fun - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Watching Football For Fun (1469 Views)

When Did You Stop Watching Super-Eagles Matches? / Watching Football Is Nothing But Sheer Tomfoolery! / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Watching Football For Fun by phemweb: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
Dear Potential Reader,
Let me introduce myself my name is OLORUNFEMI SUNDAY, I’m a sport punter and trader, which means I am into sport betting, if you like call me a gambler I don’t care so far I am making money out of it PLEASE READ THIS REPORT CAREFULLY.
Making money through online sports is the easiest online business I have ever come across, you may doubt or believe it. But I will neither BOAST to you nor DECEIVE you like others online marketers do by saying you will turn a “Multi-Millionaire Overnight” with what I am about to reveal to you Now.

You can make money through online sports such as Virtual Football, Live Football Matches, Basketball, Baseball, etc. But in my REPORT I will be revealing to you how to make money online through “Virtual Football Matches” and “Live Football Matches”. It is a sure and steady way to make money online, so if you are looking for a way to become “Millionaire Overnight” I’M SORRY YOU WON’T FIND THAT HERE. This is a GENIUNE AND AUTHENTIC HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, 100% RISK FREE. You can only stop to make money if they cancel sports through out the whole world which is not possible.
But my Dear Reader, I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY START MAKING MONEY DAILY WITH A LITTLE START UP CAPITAL OF $50 (=N=6,000).
How? By Ordering for My E-BOOKS OR BOOKING APPOINTMENT WITH ME FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING.

“LEARNING FROM AN EXPERT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET A QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL”. Always put this at the back of your mind. Before I continue, in Nigeria today many Nigerian are in love with foreign leagues and even support all these foreign club like Arsenal, Man-Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real-Madrid, etc. without gaining anything from supporting them. They are watching for FUN. But I will show you how you can make money from these foreign clubs if they WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.

WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL
Is the opposite of a Live Football Match but instead of waiting for the outcome and then wait till another week to place another BET on your favourite team like in Live Football BETTING, everything can be done every 90 seconds. A week of play last for 90 seconds. Complete 1 season every 1 hour. So you can play 24 seasons a day. This is 918 weeks. Anytime you log on to the internet you will always meet a game
The BEAUTY of Virtual Football is that

1. You can BET on a SINGLE and DOUBLE OUTCOMES like
- DRAW ONLY
- WIN ONLY
- WIN & LOSE i.e. if the team you choose WIN OR LOSE you will still make your profit
- WIN & DRAW i.e. if the team you choose WIN OR DRAW you will still make your profit.

2. You can make profit from the number of matches WON by favourite team. For example, if you choose a team like ARSENAL and they like 25 matches out of 38 matches and lets say the Amount to win is $1 for every match, you have made a profit of $25 within a season which is 1hour. And you played like 4 seasons a day which is 4 hours; you have made $100 simple as that.

Before I go further let me talk about LIVE FOOTBALL

WHAT IS LIVE FOOTBALL

Live Football is the matches being played every week in all the leagues around the world, you can only profit from it every week not like Virtual Football that you profit from it every hour. The Beauty of Live Football is that you can BET on all the outcome at the same time. i.e. if the team you choose WIN, LOSE OR DRAW in a match, you are going to make your profit from it.

Before you conclude making payment for this OFFER I AM GIVING YOU which I believe you are ready for, let me quickly enlighten you more about what you are going to learn, if you decide to ORDER FOR THIS E-BOOKS OR COME FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

 Precisely how find the best opportunities to bets and win. These opportunities happen in every match.
 The most powerful formula and how even somebody without knowing anything about football can make money everyday.
 Step-by-step instruction for how to find the best teams, odds and bets that will bring money almost every time
 Special tips and tricks that I use to generate an avalanche of wins and money like greased lighting.
 The easiest and most powerful formula to guarantee you’ll never lose money even if you experience bad streak (how to bet and not lose)
 The exact time of the day when the best opportunities happen.
 The “LAZY” way to automate your calculation and save time when using the system.
 How to test drive the system for FREE with the same outcome than if you were betting for real money.

Special Bonus 1: The software I use in playing this games that cost me N10,000 will be yours for free.

Special Bonus 2: How to open a US Bank account from one of Nigerian Banks.

MY POTENTIAL READER what took me several years of hard work, tolling, sweat and neck breaking experience is what I have in this E-BOOKS and which I will also teach you, if you take a bold step to come for my ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING, AND IT GO FOR UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNT OF N5,500 FOR EACH E-BOOK FOR ONLY 50 SMART NIGERIANS AND THERE AFTER GO FOR N10,000 EACH AND FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING GO FOR N10,500 FOR ONLY 50 SMART NIGERIANS AND THERE AFTER IT GO FOR N30,000.

HOW TO ORDER FOR THIS OFFER

STEP 1: PAY INTO ANY GTBank BRANCHES
A/C NAME: AYIMORO OLORUNFEMI SUNDAY
A/C NO: 481446391110

STEP 2: Send your email address, Teller number, Name, after payment to 08039777436, your package will be sent to your email address within 24 hours.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
CALL: 08039777436 – FEMI
E-MAIL: virtualfutball@gmail.com

OLORUNFEMI SUNDAY
Love To See You Rich

(1) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Coach Monday Odigie Eaglets Coach Invites Schoolboys / U20 African Cup Final: Nigeria Vs Cameroon Live / Who do you think is behind the mysterious #WINNERTAKESEARTH messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.