Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Beautiful Faces Of Africa - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Faces Of Africa (186726 Views)

Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2008
Hilda Dokubo

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by MCUsman(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by MCUsman(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by MCUsman(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss

Maryam Usman & Habiba Abubakar

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2008
@McUsman, which of them be hausa? The shoe shiner or the graduate of college of education? They don't teach y'all how to wear academic hood properly in the north?
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2008
You people have successfully ruined this thread with wowo

lmfao @ Iyabo. ugh

only one i agree with in this "last batch" is Hilda Dokunbo. She should come back to Nollywood cool
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by onyinye2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2008
Nwannem Ruby, maka gini I di tinye Di'm's foto ebea? grin
(My sister Ruby, why did you put my husband's photo here? grin

You na igbo man sef. . . . . cheesy
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2008
Your husband?
If wishes were horses, beggars would be riding tongue

@post
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2008
You people have successfully ruined this thread with wowo

lmfao @ Iyabo. ugh

only one i agree with in this "last batch" is Hilda Dokunbo. She should come back to Nollywood

On iyabo: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If she is not preety, Mr Bello wouldn't have married her. Again, the prettiest woman on this page is the hausa girl and not Hilda. Hilda is just there and not that preety.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2008
[img]http://Funmi Iyanda is a true beautiful woman from naija.[/img]

Yes yes yes. In short, I've never in my life seen any Funmi that is ugly. Never. Funmi's are always hot and tight.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2008
DeepZone:

On iyabo: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If she is not preety, Mr Bello wouldn't have married her. Again, the prettiest woman on this page is the hausa girl and not Hilda. Hilda is just there and not that preety.

iF hilda is just "there" then why did you bother posting her pic? Always with the whole talking from both sides of your mouth, Funmi. It's quite retarded. Definitely NOT gonna listen to what you have to say about Hilda when you are in denial that Iyabo is disgusting. Both in and out. Ole jati jati. The hausa girl's pic didnt show when i made my comment. She's IS pretty.

Iyunda, lol. Looks like the black doesnt crack theory didnt work on her  tongue
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2008
iF hilda is just "there" then why did you bother posting her pic? Always with the whole talking from both sides of your mouth, Funmi. It's quite retarded. Definitely NOT going to listen to what you have to say about Hilda when you are in denial that Iyabo is disgusting. Both in and out. Ole jati jati. The hausa girl's pic didnt show when i made my comment. She's IS pretty.

Honestly I just understand this hatred. Iyabo is like every other African/black woman walking the street. She may not be a beauty pageant but she's just there just like Hilda is just there. Because Hilda is yellow doesn't mean she's more beautiful than Iyabo. I'll definitely take Iyabo anyday.

I can't help but laugh at your name calling. I am yet to discover how you determined that Iyabo is disgusting.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2008
How can you understand when you are in denial? Just dont laugh to death sha grin

and a person doesnt have to be "yellow" to be pretty. A "yellow" Iyabo? Lmao even worse.

Same way you had a problem with the women Ruby put up claiming "yellow eyes, blah blah", I feel the same about the thief Iyabo. Get over it wink
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by RibaduFan(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2008
as u guys dey post pics, abeg dey put contacts der,cos i dey look for wify.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2008
yemmyse:

as u guys dey post pics, abeg dey put contacts der,because i dey look for wify.

hizzzzzz
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by agaba123(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2008
This one

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by agaba123(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2008
and this

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by ghettochyk(f): 2:51am On Sep 29, 2008
ice thread, plenty of African Queens.

Now where are the African kings and queens of Nairaland? grin grin
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 29, 2008
agaba123:

This one
ewww, abeg! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 29, 2008
This is my own definition of beauty tongue

IMAN!!!

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2008
Stillwarra
she might as well have been naked.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2008
Nudity is not a new thing to her!! cheesy tongue
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2008

I love that gorgeous smile!
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 29, 2008

STEPHANIE OFORKA
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2008
liya kebede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2008
How can you understand when you are in denial? Just don't laugh to death sha Grin

and a person doesnt have to be "yellow" to be pretty. A "yellow" Iyabo? Lmao even worse.

Same way you had a problem with the women Ruby put up claiming "yellow eyes, blah blah", I feel the same about the thief Iyabo. Get over it

Definition of beauty varies. You are now calling her a thief over just an accusation by EFCC. I can understand if you are criticizing her character but trying to merge her character with her physical beauty is just gross. As far as am concerned, Iyabo is a queen. You can commit suicide if you don't like it. As a matter of fact, she no even send you or what you think about her. There are so many Nigerian men dying to kiss her feet.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 5:01am On Sep 29, 2008
www.nairaland.com/attachments/99533_Iman_jpge0d5203b0e2c8c791d6b390545413e4a

These pictures are not real. Too much make up. Post Iman's natural pictures and not just some half iman, half make up image.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2008
DeepZone:

These pictures are not real. Too much make up. Post Iman's natural pictures and not just some half iman, half make up image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Ònkà Yorùbá: Numbers And Numbering System In Yorùbá

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.