Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Beautiful Faces Of Africa - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Faces Of Africa (186725 Views)

Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by JJYOU: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2008
she is beautiful for the situation she is in
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by idupaul: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2008
what situation na ?
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
You guys should take it easy on Alec Wek. I like her name. It's sensous kiss tongue
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Gamine(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2008
Beautiful for winch which situation?

Her name fine pass am

pity eh.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2008
Lord have mercy! She is a stunner! If only all women are like this. . . . . . . Embarrassed my neck would have been twisted since.

Who is she please? Even though I see a wedding ringer on her finger, nevertheless. . . . . .

I wonder how some ladies can see ugliness staring at them in their faces and still call it beauty. Grin Cheesy Grin Is that a form of consolation or compensation?

@Pataki,

Go get you a real woman and stop all these day dreaming in front of your computer. You mean to tell me that this lady is the hottest you've ever seen? What will you do when you see me? vomit sperm from your mouth? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by davidif: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2008
DeepZone
what is wrong with you? please stop shoving down your own version of beauty or the ones the magazine insist are beautiful upon us? If you want to see beauty check out leila arcieri, lauren london. I am sure you are one of those people that think that the likes of Omaroosa or Giselle are pretty.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Pataki: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2008
DeepZone:

@Pataki,

Go get you a real woman and stop all these day dreaming in front of your computer. You mean to tell me that this lady is the hottest you've ever seen? What will you do when you see me? vomit sperm from your mouth? tongue tongue tongue tongue
tsk. . . . tsk. . . .tsk. . . . . mschewwwwwww!

You like wishes right? The only record of you is when you were proficient in milking cows. tongue tongue Are you any better than your mentor Funmi Iyanda? grin Even when she was living under my Grandmother's roof for her 100 Level study @ UI, she no worwor reach as you display am for here.

So how can I in heaven's name see you and drool? I see. . . . . worwority is now equivalent to celebrity these days, and humble geezers like us will fight this absurd nepotism to the end!
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Gamine(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2008
Giselle is Pretty!! angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2008

You like wishes right? The only record of you is when you were proficient in milking cows. Tongue Tongue Are you any better than your mentor Funmi Iyanda? Grin Even when she was living under my Grandmother's roof for her 100 Level study @ UI, she no worwor reach as you display am for here.

So how can I in heaven's name see you and drool? I see. . . . . worwority is now equivalent to celebrity these days, and humble geezers like us will fight this absurd nepotism to the end!

tsk tsk tsk, Funmi Iyanda wowo? I bet you were harrassing her then everyday but because she felt you were not in her league, you came out here to cast her. Once again, she's cute. Now go and commit suicide.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Pataki: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2008
DeepZone:

tsk tsk tsk, Funmi Iyanda wowo? I bet you were harrassing her then everyday but because she felt you were not in her league, you came out here to cast her. Once again, she's cute. Now go and commit suicide.
If to you Funmi Iyanda is cute, I can imagine how you must have been deceiving yourself into the mirror that you are one helluva pretty girl. grin cheesy grin

Orisirisi I would say. I have seen your types before. All NOISE and NOISE. Now get it straight, Funmi Iyanda ain't all that. You can go bang your head on your laptop to make you feel relieved. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by RibaduFan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2008
Go get you a real woman and stop all these day dreaming in front of your computer. You mean to tell me that this lady is the hottest you've ever seen? What will you do when you see me? vomit sperm from your mouth?[quote][/quote]

really?

But sincerely of all the pics have seen on these thread, I think the best is still that of Gelila Bekele. She is simply gorgeous.

Although I admire Funmi Iyanda greatly, am not so sure she is pretty. Beautiful, pretty or fine do not accurately describe her, maybe elegant and graceful might.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2008

Orisirisi I would say. I have seen your types before. All NOISE and NOISE. Now get it straight, Funmi Iyanda ain't all that. You can go bang your head on your laptop to make you feel relieved.

I think Funmi Iyanda needs to watch her back from now because it's obvious that lots of Naija men that cannot have her are desperate to bad mouth her just for vengeance. Go Funmi, make them more jealous.

@Pataki, have you gotten any girl in her class before in your lifetime?
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by fyneboi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2008
Obasanjo

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by fyneboi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2008
Genenvieve

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by fyneboi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2008
Nadia and Jackie Appiah, Ghana

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2008
www.nairaland.com/attachments/99835_Obasanjo_jpgc0f000b40b2a6c700ed35b4b1665a52e

Let us always remember this man's age and judge for ourselves how many of us will look this good at his age.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
Oh hell no!!
No she didn't!!
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2008
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jackie
She's absolutely beautiful and very talented kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2008
All these gorillas this girl keeps posting

Maybe in your own village men that look 100% better than that thiefing mongrel Obasanjo doesnt exist  but I can personally name plenty better males.

Must you disgrace Yorubas with pics of that man and his "daughter"?

Jeez.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
Yea Jackie's gorgeous.[size=2pt]bet she's not really Ghanians haha[/size] That pic doesnt do her justice
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hating on the lighskinned, are we?

Perhaps if her face protruded like an orangutan like Iyabo, she'D be gorgeous in your eyes.  cheesy

although I will say jackie definitely beats out nadia.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2008
I love Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

If someone tells me that KarmaMod and DeepZone are sisters, it would not be a surprise. The way they yab each other sef. such love.
I bet they'D try to deny it or yab me in the process
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by davidylan4(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2008
na wa o. see that fine peperempe.  wink
Nadia Buari . . . cute. Michael Essien scored a beauty here.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2008
alagolo, sharrap over there. tongue

lol @ peperempe.  Havent heard that ridiculous slang in forever
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
na wa o. see that fine peperempe. Wink
Nadia Buari . . . cute. Michael Essien scored a beauty here.
Yea, he got her because she looks like a patsy. undecided
She's indeed ugly and fat unless you guys derive pleasure from ugly women.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2008
I can't stand Nadia's movies. so annoying!!
The crying, the accent. . . .gosh undecided
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
Dude, they both feature in the same movies. Jackie would be better off in Nollwyood than the bullshit Ghana produces which is actually worse than ours
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by davidylan4(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2008
DeepZone:

Yea, he got her because she looks like a patsy. undecided
She's indeed ugly and fat unless you guys derive pleasure from ugly women.

Dear, that woman is more beautiful that you can ever be. Dont hate, appreciate.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by DeepZone: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2008
Dear, that woman is more beautiful that you can ever be. don't hate, appreciate.
That's what haters say. For starters, I'm sure Essien would've gone for me if he met both of us together. IMHO. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by agaba123(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2008
Nadia is cool
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by davidif: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2008
abeg nadia is very hot.  deepzone, you must really hate light skinned people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply)

Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Ònkà Yorùbá: Numbers And Numbering System In Yorùbá

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.