Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? (7973 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by naijababe2(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2006
cheesy hi to all the fellas out there, would u like to marry a white woman, many people say they can , some they can't, wat of u?
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Busta(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2006
hi to all the ladies and shorties out there, would u like to marry a white man.

Tried it and it was so, so. U go figure!
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by naijababe2(f): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2006
SO busta have you tried it b4?
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by naijababe2(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2006
SO busta have you tried it b4?
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by MerC2(f): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2006
I can't marry a white man.
I'm already married! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2006
no
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Efani(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2006
i would marry a fine a$$ white woman so my kids will b mixed
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Hotstepper(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2006
Haha @Efani, u've talked like ma lil cuzzin when he was 6. According to him (his mother is african american by da way), he said he wants to marry a white woman not because he wants his kids to be mixed or anything but for himself to be light skinned and he is fair already, lol,

to da topic, Nigerian men do marry white woman, I know of alot here, infact, one is my neighbour and they have been married for 15 years with to handsome boys. But here in Toronto per se, its mostly with Enugu State men
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Efani(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2006
lol
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by chinani(f): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2006
Efani:

i would marry a fine a$$ white woman so my kids will b mixed
Why?

Honestly you should like you have issues? Since I don't wanna prejudge I'll anxiously await your intelligent reply.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by franc1982(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2006
[center]there's really nothing to it.
my uncle married one,both of them were doctors.
she died this year and was even buried in the village.
it's a lovely thing to do if u both understand urself.
me?
i can do it if cupid shoots me with one of them.[/center][/color][color=#550000]
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by okwanuzo3(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2006
white guys could be more sensitive, but choc skin's hot
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Efani(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2006
i wanna marry my gf and shes white

Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by chinani(f): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2006
Oic. But I was asking about the "kids" comment.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Efani(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2006
well actually i only date white gurls cuz african american gurls are fuked up
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by chinani(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2006
You are aware the women come in more varieties than "white" and "african american"?
More forms of cultural expression, . . I'm not trying to "convert" you, but you don't sound aware.

There are Asians, Latinas, EastEuros, and on and on, oh yea, and AFRICANS. Funny how you forgot Africans since you are one. . .you are one right?

Aw, don't get me wrong Efani, I've been to your part of Conn. my couzins were raised out there so your views don't shock or offend me at all. I just hope -- white girl or not -- that you get to see more of the world & more of life.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Coco29(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2006
Efani:

well actually i only date white girls because african american girls are fuked up

Efani you should take a walk back through time,

you see  black men in slavery times was not allowed to be head of the family constellation( bread winner, head of the house) the only reason why black women then was allowed a black man was for sex, and other social matters, as a result black women had to be self sufficient and independent to feed their families, it is up to our fellow black men to accept us the way we are, to embrace our strenght, ( what you see as bleeped up) understand where it is coming from and give us a reason to show unconditional love to you our men.

that was Ruth now let coco speak.

i hate men like you who have the white mans ideology so far up ya ass you can not see the truth in front of you, AND I DO NOT CARE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT A BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOMAN IS CONTAMINATED, THE POWERS WITHIN HIS SKIN IS LOST, BECAUSE THAT WOMAN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLACK AND SO CAN NOT HEAL  OR ENCOURAGE A KING AS POWERFUL AS A BLACK MAN, A TRUE DESENDANT OF AFRIKA THE SAME WAY HIS OWN CAN, THAT IS WHY SO MANY BLACK BOY ARE BING KILLED BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE FOR THEM TO LOOK UP TO.

EFANI KNOW YOUR ROOTS AND SEE YOUR TRUE DESTINY AS A BLACK MAN, STOP VERBALLY HURTING YA SISTAS I THINK EVERY OTHER RACE HAS. WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU IS LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by mochafella(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2006
Coco29:

AND I DO NOT CARE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT A BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOMAN IS CONTAMINATED, THE POWERS WITHIN HIS SKIN IS LOST,

Definitely,
Coco29 == Sista == Drusilla grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Coco29(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2006
mochafella:

Definitely,
Coco29 == Sista == Drusilla grin grin grin
wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by somegirl(f): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2006
Coco29: I DO NOT CARE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT A BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOMAN IS CONTAMINATED, THE POWERS WITHIN HIS SKIN IS LOST, BECAUSE THAT WOMAN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLACK AND SO CAN NOT HEAL  OR ENCOURAGE A KING AS POWERFUL AS A BLACK MAN, A TRUE DESENDANT OF AFRIKA THE SAME WAY HIS OWN CAN, THAT IS WHY SO MANY BLACK BOY ARE BING KILLED BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE FOR THEM TO LOOK UP TO.
  shocked

Are you serious about that?

Do YOU know what it means to be a man?
Does a black American/Europen/etc. know what it means to be African?
Does a black person in Nigeria know what it means to be part of a visible minority?
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Coco29(f): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2006
that is exactly my point, black men do not know how powerful they were, still is and will become.

YES I MEAN WHAT I SAY I LOVE BLACK MEN BUT THEY NEED TO KNOW THEIR WORTH.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Oracle(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2006
Love does not regard race or skin colour
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by ladex142(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2006
Nah, not me!. Buy hey, who knows, that would have to be that am extremely in love and i love every single damn thing about her.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Sista(f): 5:35am On Oct 19, 2006
@Efani

Is this the girl the one who stole your heart?

She looks like she is open to all men and she looks like she has had them all. Asian, Hispanic, Indian and now she's trying you undecided Good luck!

She also looks like she is on something.

What ever she is on, are you on it too?
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by charla(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2006
Why would i settle for good when i can hve extremely outstanding;i hve nuthin against white men but black men r d embodiment of strength,intelligence and black caramel fineness.And who says u cant hve wonderfully gorgeous blak kids.as 4 mi,black men r d ultimate(d responsible ones oh) but God mite hve other ideas so its totally up to him.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Ndipe(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2006
What is wrong with marrying a white woman? Are they not human beings? To each his/her taste though.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Sista(f): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2006
@Ndipe

Hey Ndipe, if you wish to marry a human white person, go ahead and do that. If you don't think anything is wrong with human white women, do your thing.

Stop worrying about  what other people think is wrong with it if you see nothing wrong with it yourself. When you ask people what is wrong with something you your self approve of, it seems like you are not that sure that you really approve.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Ndipe(m): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2006
There you go again with your anti-white comments.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Sista(f): 3:09am On Nov 02, 2006
@Ndipe

There you go again with your anti-white comments.

How is what I said anti White?

I can't win for losing around here.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by IBEXY(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2006
The only problem with marrying a white woman is the cultural differences.
Most will not find it easy to live in Nigeria if u decide to go home one day.
That apart, they are humans too.
Come to think of it, they are sometime easier to have than our sisters out here.
An average African lady wants you for what you've got only (apologies to the genuine ladies).
Most white babes love u for what you are.
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by mamaput(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2006
It brings its problems, because Black and White are so different.
    BUT
Someone that dose not want wahalla everyday can marry the "Other" colour.

I do not want to go into what it means when they say "Strong black"
Re: Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? by Sista(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2006
@Ibexy

Come to think of it, they are sometime easier to have than our sisters out here.
An average African lady wants you for what you've got only (apologies to the genuine ladies).
Most white babes love u for what you are.

What you said was not well thought out. White women want you for what you have also. They may not want you to have money like black women do but think about it, most of the time, white women already have money and a well to do family with money. In that case, only thing white woman wants from the black man is his black love along with his black sex. Black man loves a woman better than white men and the black man is more exciting than the white man, the white woman knows this.

Black women may seem to only want you for what you have but that would be because she does not have it herself and she was raised to believe that the man is supposed to provide but not all black women are like this, me being one of them. I am AA and I have always been independant, I also see nothing worng with me working and the man taking care of the house.

Asian women, they won't get with you if you don't have anything besides your Dick to offer. Asian woman is subtle though, you will never think she is with you because of the money.

Then again, think about all those white women who marry rich black men, are they with black men because of love? Please. White women want the same thing black women want, the circumstances in which the black woman or white woman is in, determines what kind of man they will seek out, one with security to offer or one with good loving to offer.

Something is very wrong with black and white being together. I say that because it is becoming an epidemic for black men to want white women and as black men leave black women for white women, black women also begin to seek out white men. If it wasn't just black and white intermingling with each other and other races of people was in on the mingling like Asians, Indians, etc. I would see it as okay but something is very wrong when it is mostly black and white only, the two groups of people who have a very bad history. Why is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.