Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? (1416 Views)

What Do Feel Is Your Family/friends Impression Of Your Salary / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by naijadiva2(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2006
i raised this question because i heard my aunt tell my dad one day that black americans are africans worst enemy because they are so ignorant about where they come from or whatever?
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Eurphoria(f): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2006
Hiya Diva

Ok all i will say is this sweetie, most prejudices we have are acquired from our background and the people around us. I say this because i too have heard relatives speak of a group of people or a particular race in not so good a light. Without going into the African versus African American thing, please always have an open mind and take people as they come, yes some people are ignorant but don't let that affect who you are or how you are with people.

To answer your question, i don't view any group of people as my enemy in any way, and when you have that view in life,you have a broader friend network and you are a healthier person for it. I put away all the stereotypes i heard from the old folks in the family and its funny to see these people say thesame things over and over again about other groups of ppl ,often distorted views and unnecessary fears.
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by DaHitler(m): 2:17am On Jul 13, 2006
Northern Nigerian leaders. The average Northerner is just as harmless as any other.

In fact, Ribadu is the only acceptable Northern Nigerian leader that I can think of.
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by eveseh(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2006
i think white poeple are,
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Eurphoria(f): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2006
@Eveseh

I am disappointed at your comment, why would you say that? It not nice to think like this you know,cmon now, i hope yoy didn't mean that the way it sounds.

smiley
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by bluenubian(f): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2006
jehovah witnesses, not cause of the domination but those that come knock on my door at 7am saturday
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by naijadiva2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2006
jehovah witnesses, not cause of the domination but those that come knock on my door at 7am saturday

that was not nice.
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Idekeson(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2006
Jehovah witness is pushing me to the brink with their bell-buzzing. God give me the restraint from doing something terrible one of these days.
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Coco29(f): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2006
M-E-N lipsrsealed
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by diddy4(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2006
i aint got none. even them haterz aint ma enemy. u never can tell what tomorrow will bring. cool
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Kadeejah(f): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2006
rock music fanatics shocked shocked angry angry angry i cant stand rock music! angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by aloib(f): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2006
Kadeejah:

rock music fanatics shocked shocked angry angry angry i can't stand rock music! angry angry lipsrsealed

goshhhhhhhhh i love rock oooooooooooooo
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by bluenubian(f): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2006
@naijadiva
i have no problem with jehovah withnesses as long as they dont come and knock on my door 7 in the am
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Eurphoria(f): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2006
[/quote][quote author=bluenubian link=topic=17590.msg490499#msg490499 date=1152879100]

Are you serious Bluenubian? 7 am? omg, thats way too early, 7am, still can't get over that grin
I am settling into my second dream at that time of day, dreaming about my big house and being married to Terrence Howard, Llcool J and Usher, 7am shocked, sorry girl please don't hate them too much they just a little bit, lipsrsealed(actually ppl may get the wrong idea) lipsrsealed
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2006
it's just not worth it hating Someone just Cuz Of his/her race, religion, . . . . . i aint got the tyme for that
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by retro(f): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2006
The Congolese girls at school. Mean bitches!
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by bluenubian(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
@retro
would u care to explain further, or is it their soukous dancing that is doing it?
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by retro(f): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
bluenubian:

@retro
would u care to explain further, or is it their soukous dancing that is doing it?

I had a fight with one of them and at the end of school, more than 20 black girls came to attack me but they ended up fighting themselves. I hate all of them.
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by bluenubian(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2006
@retro
u shud have been happy they ended up fighting themselves, how i wish i was there, girl do what i do, i run my mouth like a water tap, i never got into one fight cause they were scared of me plus i was the tallest in my class, but all i knew how to do was curse a B*tch out. aww remember those days
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by eveseh(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2006
Eurphoria:

@Eveseh

I am disappointed at your comment, why would you say that? It not nice to think like this you know,cmon now, i hope yoy didn't mean that the way it sounds.

smiley

are u white
well as for me dey are
what ya think?
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by Eurphoria(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2006
Eveseh cheesy

Lol no babes i am as black as they come but i was just saying be open minded, thats all, anyway you feel how you feel for a reason so, i'll respect that. kiss
Re: What Group Of People Do You Feel Is Your Worst Enemy? by janetgurl: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2006
dunno

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL / Toyota Sienna 1998 (1.2m) / Accent You Wished You Had Or Love Hearing( Derailer's Paradise )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.