Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo (2004 Views)

Was Nani's Red Card Justified? / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Why Is Messi Better Than Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by aziiz(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2008
i think nani could be better than ronaldo if given more opportunity to play in major games.
what is ur take?, oh! lest i forget pls u guys shuld start treating newbees as part of the community.tell them how things work around here.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by ohis4: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2008
Nani is one of the worst Manu player and cannot be compare with C-Ronaldo
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by laplace(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2008
Nani? I'm sure your drink must have been mixed with some strange palmy. How can you compare Nani and C Ronaldo? You must have had a bad dream.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by laplace(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
No wonder. You be JJC. E be like say na White and Black TV u dey watch. TVs wey go make u see Carlos Tevez as Nani. Omo, u need to wake up.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Cristalz(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2008
First off aziiz, the title of your thread is quite dumb tongue

aziiz:

i think nani could be better than ronaldo if given more opportunity to play in major games.
what is ur take?, oh! lest i forget please u guys shuld start treating newbees as part of the community.tell them how things work around here.

Basic things to know :

1. UNITED RULES.  .  .others follow cool

2.Find your club thread and go introduce yourself there.  .  .no need for random threads on club gist. If your club doesn't have a thread,by all means feel free to create one.

3.If you get dissed by a rival club fan,feel free to give as good as you get.  .  .but if you get banned don't call me sha cheesy

4.Remember to have fun.  .  .that's what its all about wink

5. Welcome aboard if youz a Manc (United fan). Join us on the thread grin

@ohis4

I think you're a dumb skinny oaf for that remark about Nani.  .  . grin
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by slimghost(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
i think Nani still needs 2 seasons of top flight football to be able to attain Ron height 3 seasons ago.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by shilling(f): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hell no, there's no comparison b/w Nani and Ronaldo. Not very smart of you!!!!
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by ohis4: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2008
Has 4u Cristalz ,i will nt use a strong word on u because u re a manu FAN and i think u re a kid 4 using that word dumb aof 4me. i am a hard core manu fan and i take every game personal. though Nani  score for manu,but he has never impress me in any way.when he his needed the most, he mess up badly and his shoot on target his never accurate  .i think in the future he will do better but should not be compare with C-ronaldo or even Brown
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by debosky(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
Cristalz:

Basic things to know :

1. UNITED RULES. . .others follow cool

2.Find your club thread and go introduce yourself there. . .no need for random threads on club gist. If your club doesn't have a thread,by all means feel free to create one.

3.If you get dissed by a rival club fan,feel free to give as good as you get. . .but if you get banned don't call me sha cheesy

4.Remember to have fun. . .that's what its all about wink

5. Welcome aboard if youz a Manc (United fan). Join us on the thread grin

Is this the kind of advice you should be giving newbies? undecided grin grin

Nani has the potential to be a better diver than Ronaldo no doubt. tongue
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Cristalz(f): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ohis

I'm a kid? grin If calling you dumb means i'm a kid,then i must be a baby on this forum tongue

No true United fan will diss a United player in any way other than a constructive one. Yours was downright critique-style only. So pardon me if i call anybody dissing a good player from my club dumb tongue  grin

Anywayz if youz really a Manc,welcome aboard.

@debo

That's the first thing they should learn about this section sef because nobody gets spared grin If he came dissing your club wouldn't you have told him some painful truths about his life? Lol grin

Nani rarely dives.  .  .he won't be like Ronny there grin
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by ritchboy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
ohis 4:

Has 4u Cristalz,i will nt use a strong word on u because u re a manu FAN and i think u re a kid 4 using that word dumb aof 4me. i am a hard core manu fan and i take every game personal. though Nani score for manu,but he has never impress me in any way.when he his needed the most, he mess up badlyand his shoot on target his nerver accurate .i[b] think in the future he will done better [/b] but should not be compare with C-ronaldo or even Brown

shocked shocked shocked

was that an intentional attempt @ humour or is horrible written english a trait shared by all man utd fans on nairaland, ala darefestus, emperoh, nyabinghi etc.   grin grin grin
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2008
ritchboy:

shocked shocked shocked

was that an intentional attempt @ humour or is horrible written english a trait shared by all man utd fans on nairaland, ala darefestus, emperoh, nyabinghi etc. grin grin grin

Mad boy!!
Add Ritchboy, Toba1909, Folahann, Chuckdee4 and J Unit to your posse.
Buncha illiterates. tongue
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by ritchboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2008
@jackal
even you have to admit this is quite LEGENDARY

Has 4u Cristalz,i will nt use a strong word on u because u re a manu FAN and i think u re a kid 4 using that word dumb aof 4me. i am a hard core manu fan and i take every game personal. though Nani score for manu,but he has never impress me in any way.when he his needed the most, he mess up badly[/b]and [b]his shoot on target his nerver accurate .i think in the future he will done better but should not be compare with C-ronaldo or even Brown

grin

i has nerver laughing so hard for me live.i thinking i broken me ribs into twice.
now i can go to bed in piece grin
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by A40(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Sauron
The difference is your Scum comrades produce grammatical blunders with alarming consistency and arrogantly flaunt it rather than take to correction
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2008
ritchboy:

@jackal
even you have to admit this is quite LEGENDARY

I have seen a lot of these from GAYnners.

i has nerver laughing so hard for me live.i thinking i broken me ribs into twice.
now i can go to bed in piece grin

grin grin grin grin grin
A-40:

@Sauron
The difference is your Scum comrades produce grammatical blunders with alarming consistency and arrogantly flaunt it rather than take to correction

It is not as bad as LOSTING.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by A40(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

It is not as bad as LOSTING.
Iro Nla

ohis 4:

Has 4u Cristalz ,i will nt use a strong word on u because u re a manu FAN and i think u re a kid 4 using that word dumb aof 4me. i am a hard core manu fan and i take every game personal. though Nani score for manu,but he has never impress me in any way.when he his needed the most, he mess up badlyand his shoot on target his nerver accurate .i think in the future[b] he will done better[/b] but should not be compare with C-ronaldo or even Brown
Grammatical blunders of the WEEK you guys are so talented
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by chamotex(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2008
A real football fan will never make those comments you just posted. What sort of football have you been watching to compare Nani with Ronny.

Please if you drink, kindly let go and quit, it doesnt work with your system.

NANI!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2008
@ Mukina,

please allow us to post in our local languages. The rate at which people launch missile on this forum wont make the thing last.

Now we can't see Dr Kit,  4play, Akinalabi, bolaoni again because of scuds like these. Maybe them don kill all these Sporting legends with missiles

@Topic , If nani is better than Ronaldo than means I am also better than Albert Einstein
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by ohis4: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2008
Cristalz ,
am so sorry 4 using dat word.we are united 4life
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Cristalz(f): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2008
Its alright dude. . . wink grin
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
@All
O my God
Nairalanders will kill someone
Picking out peoples mistakes
As if they would never have made such mistakes.

Abeg!!!
Save that for the English Class.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Tatase(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2008
I agree with poster a little. I really do see something in Nani everytime I watch him play, like this boy is special, but so many wasted chances and he's so immature in his playing and I'm not really seeing any improvement. Maybe he needs constant play or I don't know maybe more practice and discipline but I think he definitely has the potential to do something amazing at United.

Also someone (i think laplace) mentioned Tevez. Am i the only United fan still not sold on Tevez? Like he scores and he does stuff right, but I'm not convinced. To me he's a little Andy Cole-esque as in needing soooooooo many chances to score as in to me he'D find it hard to hit the backside of a cow with a banjo. But he's United so of course I cheer for him anyway and hope he can sharpen up.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Cristalz(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2008
Tatase:

Also someone mentioned Tevez. Am i the only United fan still not sold on Tevez? Like he scores and he does stuff right, but I'm not convinced. To me he's a little Andy Cole-esque as in needing soooooooo many chances to score as in to me he'D find it hard to hit the backside of a cow with a banjo. But he's United so of course I cheer for him anyway and hope he can sharpen up.

Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by A40(m): 2:10am On Oct 06, 2008
Tatase:

Also someone (i think laplace) mentioned Tevez. Am i the only United fan still not sold on Tevez? Like he scores and he does stuff right, but I'm not convinced. To me he's a little Andy Cole-esque as in needing soooooooo many chances to score as in to me he'D find it hard to hit the backside of a cow with a banjo. But he's United so of course I cheer for him anyway and hope he can sharpen up.
How could you talk about arguably your best performer last season like that! Did you watch any of Utd's game or did you listen to then on radio? shocked
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Tatase(f): 4:20am On Oct 06, 2008
A-40:

How could you talk about arguably your best performer last season like that! Did you watch any of Utd's game or did you listen to then on radio? shocked

I watched 90% of our games last season. As a team almost everybody to a man had a fantastic season. But I have to argue back that our best performer last season was by far Ronaldo and then the defence: take your pick of Vidic, Evra, or Ferdinand, who were pretty much air-tight. I'm not saying Tevez is bad or anything or that he doesn't perform, I know most ManUtd fans adore him and I like him too a lot, especially when he scores. I'm just saying that I am not 100% convinced by him. I don't know maybe I expected more after everything that went down with him prior to his coming and maybe I'm being too picky, but just my personal (and I know unpopular-thus me phrasing the question as am i the only manutd fan who thinks etc etc) opinion as a MU fan  I feel that he has A LOT more chances than he puts away sort of like Andy Cole in the late 90s (arguably one of our legends too). It's not like I expect everyone to agree with me, I was just wondering whether anyone else had noticed or thought so too.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by A40(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2008
@Tatase
Do you know how many games that guy stopped you from losing last season? Blackburn,Tottenham,Lyon scored the winner against Liverpool and Birmingham scored the opener against Chelsea
If we say Tevez made a big difference we would be making a huge understatement and mind you i am not even a Utd fan but he really impressed me last season
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Tatase(f): 5:12am On Oct 06, 2008
I agree he helped. I am not saying he didn't. He is a striker so of course he scored goals. However, I am just saying that many times he needs a lot of chances. That's all. And for that reason, I am not convinced. Basically, I like him but he's not my favourite player in the team. But I mean I've had this convo with many other ManUtd fans who don't necessarily agree. And in the end we can agree to disagree.

P.S. I love (not just like) my team with all my heart, God knows ManUtd is my 2nd religion, but I'm not the type of fan that is like oh just because it's my team everyone in it is automatically wonderful and perfect because that's not true of any team.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Gennarino(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2008
As a united fan,I dont thnk nani's better than Ronaldo but he does have d potential of being a better dribbler.Nani is a calm dribber while Ronaldo does a couple of stepovers and he skips away which is quite easy when u've got pace,I myself find it an easy thing to do.No problem at all. wink
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by A40(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
Tatase:

I agree he helped. I am not saying he didn't. He is a striker so of course he scored goals. However, I am just saying that many times he needs a lot of chances. That's all. And for that reason, I am not convinced. Basically, I like him but he's not my favourite player in the team. But I mean I've had this convo with many other ManUtd fans who don't necessarily agree. And in the end we can agree to disagree.
Which striker in the world of football today doesn't need a lot of chances to score?He is still better compared to your darling Wazza
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Sauron1: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
Tatase:

I watched 90% of our games last season. As a team almost everybody to a man had a fantastic season. But I have to argue back that our best performer last season was by far Ronaldo and then the defence: take your pick of Vidic, Evra, or Ferdinand, who were pretty much air-tight. I'm not saying Tevez is bad or anything or that he doesn't perform, I know most ManUtd fans adore him and I like him too a lot, especially when he scores. I'm just saying that I am not 100% convinced by him. I don't know maybe I expected more after everything that went down with him prior to his coming and maybe I'm being too picky, but just my personal (and I know unpopular-thus me phrasing the question as am i the only manutd fan who thinks etc etc) opinion as a MU fan  I feel that he has A LOT more chances than he puts away sort of like Andy Cole in the late 90s (arguably one of our legends too). It's not like I expect everyone to agree with me, I was just wondering whether anyone else had noticed or thought so too.

I disagree with u.

United won the European double last season as a result of the team spirit and the collective effort by each and every player.
The defence, midfield and the attack all played a significant role and there were times Ronaldo and Rooney were clueless and Tevez aka Apache came to the rescue.
Opponents had nightmares thinking of who to man mark but someone always come as a sub to do the magic.
Tevez was as important to the team as Ronaldo, Rooney or Vidic.
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Bobbyb(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
the guy dey watch hin match 4 radio, wawa
Re: Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo by Gaco(f): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
Certainly not. Aziiz, I dont know if u're tryinn to be a comedian but believe "you" me, that joke wasn;t funny. Nani is a !derful player but shouldn't be compared wit Ronaldo. At least, not 4 now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? / Manchester United Tops World Richest Club / The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.