Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (136351 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by stellabangs(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hi Seun,

When can a new member start posting on your forum?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by stellabangs(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
alphasmart:
This is so laughable how unclear everyone is being on this thread.
When you first register on this site , there is no "NEW TOPIC" button ANYWHERE on the page.

I think you have to reply to a couple of posts before you can post.

If that's the case, it should be boldly indicated for new members to see. Also, the number of post replies required from new members to be able to start posting new threads should also be communicated.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by PeterSukuru(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
"What shall it profit this man to slap Usain Bolt and take to his heels".

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by adebayoolatunji(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls how can I pay my tuition fees with this new government policy on forex...i have gained admission at Lambton college canada
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by honourableseyi: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
Pls how can I pay my tuition fees with this new government policy on forex...i have gained admission at Lambton college canada

Go to stanbic , first bank , sterlin and others and ask for form A transfer ; then you are good to go
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by komodigbi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
What type of change are we experiencing in Nigeria now?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Dotman3117(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Please did anyone knows who sang this old igbo song the singer is a female she likes speaking in tongue when singing, one of the song lyrics goes thus "Lord you are worthy of my praise recieve all glory and adore you are worthy to be praise you are worthy to be praise recieve all glory and adore" and another song goes thus "Let the Lord have His way/2x put ur hand in His hand and let lead you,look up on and see a crown is waitin over there, let the Lord so let the Lord have His way"
I will really appreciate if someone can help me with the singer and the album of the song
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Pls. I need d help of a moderator with a thread, pls help
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by olurevelator(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by durushed(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
This is really cool....i tried making my own post after i registered, thinking it was going to be that easy, until i came across this post.
it's really helpful
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Pecohub(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
The Fire-Blazing FLIPSIDE RECORDS[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ifeolujayjay: 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
HEBRON GARDEN ESTATE Ibeju Lekki was borne out of a well thought-out consideration to fulfill the dreams of Nigerian citizens to own affordable homes in choice locations. NEIGHBOURHOOD 1 The New International Airpor 2 Two Golf Courses 3 Several Upcoming Gated EstatesESTATE FACILITIES 4 Sports Centre 5 Landscaping 6 Shopping Centre OUTRIGHT PAYMENT 3.7m or 2.8m (depends) INSTALLMENTAL PLAN: 1.2m now and spread 210k within 10-12 months or 900k now and spread 280k over 10months, For info call 07088818158 or 07089609579 email ifeoluwa@sterlinghomesltd.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by snapchatvideos(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2016
to be new member here na die oh
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by expeb: 6:50pm On May 23, 2016
A virus known as Human Immuno Virus,is a deadly Virus which has given scientist much laborate work and tough time to finding a way to kill the virus which usually targets CD4 cells in the human body.

Virus generally proves so hard to be killed and even after being killed,can still regenerate again to cause more harm to the body.

HIV (Human Immuno Virus) is a virus that causes the sexual transmitted disease known as Acquired Immune deficiency syndrome.

Once the HIV is contacted from any means, it changes the immune system in the body, by suppressing it from high to low.creating room for Immune systems related diseases to arise.Immune system related diseases like Tuberclosis,Loss of appetite,Loosing weight,Anaemia and others.

Don’t worry ,we have a cure, which targets the CD4 cells ,an binds to it, then destroys it.

We at Expeb Team,has developed a cure for HIV AIDS.

We don’t want to disclose any information yet about it.

If you want the medication, which will be going for Only Five hundred Dollars ($500) for the complete Dosage. Please try spread this information to anyone who is seriously suffering from the deadly virus to Us.To get details on how to pay and Get the medication, email us at expebteam@gmail.com

We have the cure.

We are Experimental Teams

Always Experience and Expect The Best From Us

Thank You

Expebteam@gmail.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by olasot: 7:24am On May 24, 2016
Hi pals, I am in search of an artist/illustrator to help finish my project...kindly reach out to me via my mail..olatubosun.sotubo@gmail.com

Will pay well...

Regard
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by esmaril(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
goood bro
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by UncleTitus: 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
Thank You for this
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by maryjaysblog: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
How long does one have to be a member for to make you eligible to make a post? Is there a way to know you are eligible?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Michaelogar12(m): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2016
STUDY IN EUROPE WITH 50% SCHOLARSHIP

get admission into universities in Europe in major countries which are
-Cyprus
-turkey
-Russia
-Belarus
-Ukraine
-Georgia
-Austria
-united kingdoms
-Canada

this admissions are 100% guaranteed we process visa, authentication legislation and book interview date at a cheap price, we don't only work on Europe but have connections in Asia which is more easier in countries like
Vietnam
China
Malaysia
India

feel free to contact me. on:

michaelogar12@gmail.com
or +2349031180594 (WhatsApp and calls)

don't miss this opportunity of getting 50% scholarship, if possible if you study well the scholarship will be increasing

universities we process

Cyprus: near East university, Girne american university ,Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus international university

Turkey: zirve university, Izmir university yazar university, university of Istanbul

Russia: kurusk medical university, pacific university, Moscow state university etc

Ukraine: Kharkiv national university of radio electronic, Ternopil state medical university Kharkiv national university etc..

Belarus: university of Minsk for now

united kingdom: university of Portsmouth, university of Bedfordshire, Manchester university, Kingston university, university of Wolverhampton

canada: students have to do 1 year pre university in order to get the fees and accommodation as low as 900,000 yearly Rather than entering direct and paying 5million and above

China: China is extremely cheap $2500-2700$ tuition and don't forget with 50% scholarship think how low it will be

Vietnam: for aptech and business students to do a top up and get a degree in Greenwich Vietnam a good country too

don't miss this opportunity don't forget to contact me on

michaelogar12@gmail.com
or +2349031180594 (WhatsApp and calls)

God bless you all
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by kingsley2581(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
ok
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by weblord1900: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

please I want you to disable this text about Muslim on my profile. it was added when I mistakenly clicked on an information meant for Muslims only. but am ain't a Muslim. I love my religion too and I can't substitute it with any other religion,Not even in the internet. please am sorry for the mistake.

seun

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by divinedike(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Great, I now know how to post on Nairaland www.naijaguard.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by gozbaba(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
I dont know how to comment
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by gozbaba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bad to wost change
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by evasweet: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
I love this revelation have been trying since tnx.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Duckling12: 3:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Hello Officer,

I am planning to apply for my U.S visa and while looking on the visa application form. I read one of the questions are:
What is your mother's name? Is your mother in the USA?

My question is, should I write my mom's name on the form but she has no legal status as she over stayed in USA? Please advise what is the best answer for this because I don't want my mom to be in danger.

Then if I will tell truth that my mom is there illegally, will it affects my visa application for them not to approve or to deny? I really need your help please officer......
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by cemee005: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning guys, pls m in need of dragnet past questions, I have an aptitude test for tomorrow, pls I will appreciate it if you can help me with the questions, my email is cemee005@yahoo.com. Love ya smiley
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ajibadeakin: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2016
thanks. God bless you.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by igho3(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
pls i just got admission in one lithuania pls can tell me more about the country ,document i need for the visa process how long it will take me to get skvc AND WILL I GOT IT BACK AFTER THE PROCESS ,ANY ONE STUDYING SHOULD PLS REPLY

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Brainbooster(f): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
sshhoollaa:
Pls i am looking for two of my friends that we lived together in Warri some 16 years ago:Deji and Bukky Agbelusi. Pls if u know them tell them to contact me through ayansolay@yahoo.com.It's urgent and important.Thanks.

Wow dats so sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

Viewing this topic: Masonpesfin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.