Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (136079 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by valjoy(f): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Horlamide007:
I wanna sell my BlackBerry z30 screen and battery is still working perfectly if u want buy it tell me ur reasonable price when u re ready
contact me 08140255529 and am from Lagos
if u need the body too I can give u
cash ready 4k deal?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by illuminati011(f): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Illuminati 666 viewers all over the world are you a business man/woman looking for breakthrough,are you a
student looking for wealth, are you out there looking for a way to survive,are you a
teacher,an engineer,a politician a footballer,a musician,or a comedian it doesn't matter
your occupation this is an opportunity for you to be RICH,HEALTHY,AND FAMOUS,join the
illuminati brotherhood today and see yourself leave large and happy...all interested
members should email:morgenvivian122@gmail.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by illuminatijohn: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
illuminati011:
Illuminati 666 viewers all over the world are you a business man/woman looking for breakthrough,are you a
student looking for wealth, are you out there looking for a way to survive,are you a
teacher,an engineer,a politician a footballer,a musician,or a comedian it doesn't matter
your occupation this is an opportunity for you to be RICH,HEALTHY,AND FAMOUS,join the
illuminati brotherhood today and see yourself leave large and happy...all interested
members should email:morgenvivian122@gmail.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Murunz: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
It's already a decade that these posts were posted.. WoW...
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Fatburner(f): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Hey guys, tryin to loose that stubborn fat? We got you covered, follow us on instagram and check out our product reviews @fatburnersslimmingtea, works wonders especially on fat prone areas like tummy, arm fat and back fat... contains 30 tea bags for 30 days and it's very affordable
Burn fat for less �� add us on BBM D3CB2AEE or send a dm on instagram to start your weightloss journey today
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ladyprowezs(f): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by DAROSEDANCERS: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2017
DAROSE BOOMZ OUT 2017 is near.. DANCERS PREPARE AS WE ROLL THIS SEPTEMBER 29 2017...THIS BOOMZ OUT IS A TALENT HUNT TO CHOOSE THE BEST DANCER IN OYO STATE..DONT TAKE IT A PLAY AS THE AUDITION STARTS SEPTEMBER 20, DANCERS ARE TO BUY THEIR PERFORMANCE FORM starting from AUGUST 10.... WITH EXPERIENCED JUGES
G-BEN (SOLAD FOUNDATION)
PAPPY DEE(WINNER OF DAROSE BOOMZ OUT 2016[EVERGREEN ENTERTAINMENT.])
BEEJAY( President DAROSE DANCERS)
MC: DIVINE PRINCE( AWARDED MIC MAN 2017/2018)
MC TOP SECRET( AWARDED BEST COMEDIAN @ LAFF OUT BY KAHUNA)
Not a joke
Contact for your forms: 08114258576
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by VickyWonders(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
MY WORST NIGHTMARE

#SilentChapters
#WithVickyWonders
#MyWorstNightmare
#Season3
#MyStory

What can I say I didn’t have? I had wealth, peace, happiness, good health, and everything any man would wish for. Most of all, I had God.

I lived the most enviable life ever until the worst nightmare crawled into my life.

“It wasn’t a nightmare of; “If I had known”, because I knew; only I chose to follow it through”.

My sobs of deep heart aches at this hour are sadly crocodile, like my mother would say when tears drop down my eyes for a course I chose to follow, a course I drove, a course that has now become my curse.

My story is one the moon remembers and loses his brightening smiles for a moment. Hmmm! How do I begin this orthodox that has swallowed a part of me?

To be continued

WATCH OUT for the next series of My Worst Nightmare with Vicky Wonders on Nairaland: Vicky Wonders; Mondays to Friday
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Frosheliza(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
[b][/b] This is my first story please your comment will mean a lot.
TITLE: STILL YOU
EPISODE 1

IN A DREAM LAND
Tolulope was performing a stage performance. He was so happy achieving his dream. He had always wanted to be a famous musician
BACK TO REALITY
Tolulope is a guy of twenty-six year old. He had a brother named Henry. He was an orphan. He stayed with his uncle and aunt. He worked as a salesman in This is my first story please your comment will mean a lot.
EPISODE 1

IN A DREAM LAND
Tolulope was performing a stage performance. He was so happy achieving his dream. He had always wanted to be a famous musician
BACK TO REALITY
Tolulope is a guy of twenty-six year old. He had a brother named Henry. He was an orphan. He stayed with his uncle and aunt. He worked as a salesman in
This is my first story please your comment will mean a lot.
EPISODE 1

IN A DREAM LAND
BACK TO REALITY
Tolulope is a guy of twenty-six year old. He had a brother named Henry. He was an orphan. He stayed with his uncle and aunt. He worked as a salesman in an automobile shop. He was very brilliant when he was in school and had passed out with a second hand upper degree certificate. He sometimes play in some local restaurants and hotels with his best friend Samuel.
Tolu woke up and found out he had been dreaming all this while. He said his prayer, took his bath and prepared for work. He headed straight to the dinning room for breakfast. Good morning uncle Good morning aunt 'said Tolu'. They both chorused good morning to u dear. Go wake up your brother so that he won't be late for school "aunty said". Tolu replied "alright ma" and went straight to his brother's room
HENRY'S ROOM
"Wake up wake up" shouted Tolu. Henry sluggishly stood up from the bed. "Morning brother Tolu" said Henry. "Stand up and go prepare for school" Tolu told his brother. "Brother mi(YORUBA DIALECT MEANING MY BROTHER) don't you know that today is Sunday not Friday". Henry said. I'm so sorry go back to bed my baby Tolu replied. "BEING HIS REAL BROTHER I COULD FEEL I LIVE IN HIS SHADOWS, BUT I NEVER HAVE AND I DO NOT NOW. I LIVE IN HUS GLOW"

IN THE DINNING ROOM
"Where is Henry" aunt asked Tolu. "He's still sleeping" Tolu told her. 'What" aunt shouted. "I told you to bring him down here so that he wont be late for school" aunty added. Laughing, ma(referring to his aunt) have you also forgot that today is Sunday not Friday. "Does your Sunday comes two days faster now" uncle uttered. "Go call the little man so that he won't be late".
HENRY'S ROOM
"If you don't get up from that bed only God knows what I will do to you" Tolu shouted. Henry laughed. "Why are you laughing is it funny" Tolu asked. "Any one can make a fool out of you, you too simple" Henry replied. Is that written on my forehead" Tolu voiced out. Both smiled. "Nothing can stop me from loving my brother". Henry stood up from the bed and dressed up for school. Both took their breakfast and left.

EPISODE 2 LOADING...................
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Hadassahtrade: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think we have come to the age management of this forum should look for a way to work on the structure of this forum to make things more easier cause, as a new comer, it looks to complicated as to compare to many other platforms.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by AgbesuyiJosh(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
What is the name of the hostel you are staying or you stayed while in school? I Rep. Freestyle hostel, EKSU
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by swizzechina: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hey please who knows where I can get steroid pills in lagos and how much they cost?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by michealpius(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
[b]3BEDROOMS BUNGALOW[
master bedrooms/lounge
dining
fitting/pantry
All en-suit

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by DashInvestments: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2017
good this is awesome
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ShhItsPablo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
''New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!'' What are the criteria for participating?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Mmu16: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
okay
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Dennis3D(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
In need of building Design, plans, and construction. Then no problem. Visit our page to see our works. Like and follow for weekly updates. Very affordable services and fees. Here is my contact info: +2347038166370 or Dennisnwabuisi@gmail.com
We design and build homes not houses by 99.9% accuracy rate.

https://www.facebook.com/Dennis3Ds/
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Fosco2017: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
can you supply hardwood charcoal to dubai
$300 per ton
50% against document
then call me on 08050610533
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Tjglobal: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Try out @paylaterNG! Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes: https://1fi.co/ydC7YJ . Quick loan in Nigeria without collateral. Apply for yours today and get paid within 5 minutes
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by theurbanboy945: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
@Seun, please how do i reach you urgently regarding an ad.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Jackkay: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Cool
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Learn how to post on Nairaland with ease.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by obynojap1010(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good day, I'm new on this great platform.., I'm still finding it difficult to Post somethingfor some folks here.
I have tried your direction on how to POST but no avail. I'm not seeing the reply button.

Thanks shocked

Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by obynojap1010(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Poor Grounding/Poor Earthing: An electric fence must complete a circuit in order to shock. CIRCUIT has to be completed. Do you know that 80% of electric fence system installation problems are due to POOR EARTHING. Installing at least 2 earth Spikes copper or galvanize. The first earth spike should as close to close the energizer unit as possible. NOTE: Not close than 10mt from mains earth. However, earth spike should be placed every 50m along the fence. When an intruder touches the fence, the circuit is completed through the ground or earth wire, then current flows back via the earth spike to the energizer Panel/Unit. If your fence is not giving that effective shock you espect, it's most likely that there is a problem with your earth system. Now the main causes of an ineffective earth system.

� Insufficient earth spike.
� Inadequate wire connection.
� Poor connection to the earth spike.
� Earth spike not long enough.

DJTECH316 �RC 2526278. We
 install�Electric Fencing system �CCTV Camera system �Automatic Gates motors, across Nigeria�. We have a qualified, trained team who are able to deliver a first class service to our clients at a cost effective rate�. We offer security solutions for Residential, Commercial, Churches, Government quarters etc. Contact Us Today To Secure Your Business & Home.
�: 0806 215 0876  0815 980 6037
�: djtech316ltd@gmail.com
�: https://djtech316ltd.simdif.com
...We give maximum satisfaction�

michealpius:
[b]3BEDROOMS BUNGALOW[
master bedrooms/lounge
dining
fitting/pantry
All en-suit

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.