Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (136307 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by amaechiprince: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
*guys every day I make $9600 daily from home see more...*

*Register now*�
https://clickmagick.com/go/amaechiprince
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Miraxy(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!
why now!! Its not fair oo.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Chideradera(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] nice post
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ReasonMarvell(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
sshhoollaa:
Pls i am looking for two of my friends that we lived together in Warri some 16 years ago:Deji and Bukky Agbelusi. Pls if u know them tell them to contact me through ayansolay@yahoo.com.It's urgent and important.Thanks.

How do we know them......identify i mean
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by emmyonward(m): 5:39am On Mar 14, 2019
pOpRiNcEss:
The fact is there's no "new topic" button anywhere so I don't see how anyone could possibly post a new topic.

MODIFIED: Seen it now. . .

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by emmyonward(m): 5:40am On Mar 14, 2019
billionsv:

Thanks
[[color=#000000][/color]quote author=pOpRiNcEss post=960283]The fact is there's no "new topic" button anywhere so I don't see how anyone could possibly post a new topic.

MODIFIED: Seen it now. . .

[/quote]
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by kellymorgans(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
tragedy averted tonight in church
happening now during adoration in St Lazarus Catholic chaplaincy owerri a man was electrocuted and it was believed that he died but after bringing him downstairs people prayed for him after some minutes he woke up and was immediately taken to the hospital

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Tobibola: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seun:

1) Go to the home page

Sometimes, when I try to reply to a comment on a post, I get the info that I can't post yet. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not trying to start a new topic. Please help.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by michealpius(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
4bedroom duplex all rooms en-suit

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by michealpius(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Family's residential development

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by abusumayahub(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2019
betos:
Being a new member, how many times do i have to reply to posts before i get to post a topic.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Biodun44: 10:02am On May 19, 2019
Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Ybee1(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2019
How to Get Free 1gb data from airtel without paying anything

this a cheat that will blow your mind free 1gb data from airtel
Requirements for airtel Nigeria free 1gb data
1 an airtel sim card with o.ookb
2 nothing else
Steps on how to get airtel free 1gb data without paying anything
1 go to your phone dialer
2 dail *400#
3 you will receive a message saying welcome to airtel payu
Check your balance by dailing*140#
There you will see you have 997mb or more for free without paying anything
This free browsing was created by ybee when he was searching for free calls and accidentally dialed this code so give the credits to him and check his website, www.9jafreshbreed.com.ng

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by LilyDavid(f): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for the responses.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by jimijizzle(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Legacy music present young star,PACE the sound machine artist with gospel vibe comes through with another one titled “LOVE OFFERING” featuring SIR EVANS and C4TH.. this song also is n the top10 gospel jam of the week.
Download and share.

The dope jam was produced by asowise and Mix/Master credit goes to jizzle.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Mzmercyyy: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Hi about BARGAIN BUYZ company
Not a scam
it exists and it's a retail store
Problem is the boss is the abusive type and delayed salary alot.
She doesn't pay on time and owes salary for 3-5 months
Most of the time when employee are employed, they tend to leave after two or three months because of the boss abusive nature and salary delay
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Geniusly: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by AKPOS121(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Pls am not here to decieve u this is a promo wereby 10ref will =#40000.So if there are only ten people will to bcheck THIS out for free registration enter/visit(4 U 4U 4U IS FREE) http://doublealert.com/?iv=08144812508
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Radioactivity(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by moshoodho2(m): 3:45am On Aug 16, 2019
this is really platform to join and am really feeling the new world
[quote][/quote]
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by MrIntegrityMan: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Breaking News!!! kiss
Could this be true? I just came across this in one of Nigeria news outlet, that General Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1 of Igbos have arrested the president of Zoo United in an unidentified location in Japan. Please NL I want this to be verified before I start to the share fake news upandan...

Cc: lala

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Victorychukwu: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
[url][/url]google.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Abaketoke(f): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
CrazyMan:
This stuff isn't as hard as you think it is
why all the questions?

As in...
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Collinsogale: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
ken2flash:
thank you for  grin showing me how to post my thought. i ve been trying to do this for a long time
bb
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by emichiz: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
How to create a new topic:

1.) First select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

2.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

http://iyokobase..com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by tobestdegreat(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please am trying to upload a post but it keep Telling systrm overwhelmed
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Seothrills(m): 3:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello thanks for dropping this.

It was helpful.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by excelbaba842(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Seun:

1) Go to the home page

I'm a member since 2016, still I don't know how to post
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Top123456789: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
I want to sell my upwork account with 6 reviews and $30 on it, if you interested you can chat up with me on 07062437100.selling at a give away price.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Edafe4real: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.