Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lets Save Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Save Nigeria (772 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Save Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2008
When I read the threads posted by nigerian youth on nairaland, I can not but acclaim that nigerian youths are very intelligent.
My clarion call on us, nigerian youth  is to put these wisdoms together to save our dear country, Nigeria from CRUMBLING.

Some of our governors, senators, honourables and may be the people inside the "rock" seem to have run out of ideas. Some of them have good intentions for the masses but just don't know how to go about it. Some just don't know what to do. And yet they pay their advisers every month to supply them with way outs. However, nigerian youth with humongous intelligence can supply them with advices and way out without collecting a penny. 

PLEASE, LET US SPEAK. OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD. their children, advisers, friends and may be themselves all read nairaland.
please, pick a problem from the list: SOCIAL INSECURITY, MORAL DECADENCE, ECONOMY PLUMMET, POOR QUALITY OF EDUCATION, UNEMPLOYMENT, CORRUPTION, INFRASTUCTURAL DEGRADATION, INEFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION AND SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS THAT RATTLE NIGERIA LIKE SNAKE OF THE
EVIL FOREST
, and proffer solution(s). Your IDEA might just be the magic wand.

As for me, i will suggest that nigerian government make a  plan to change one day paper-based UME exam into computer-based adaptive test like GRE or TOEFL but the structure of the UME and standard should still remain. Let there be many testing centers around the country where anybody can just walk into and write the exam and fill the schools he/she wants. by this, any students that wants to go higher institution will be forced to develop interest in computer education before he is admitted. ALSO, our computer industry will develop faster.

LET nigerian government reduce NYSC to 4 months: one month intensive military training and 3 months enterpreneural training like event management, fish farming, poultry raising, catering, food preservation, driving and other skills like that. At the end of the 4 month, let the equivalent of the one year allowance be given to the corper and discharged.

PLEASE SPEAK. LETS SAVE OUR SOULS. LETS SECURE THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN YET TO BE BORN.
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2008
2x
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2008
i got your back! we are behind u

long live true nigeria
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by davidif: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2008
how?
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked!
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
@post

Speak or act? As for the former, believe me, nobody is ready to hear you out.

As for me, i will suggest that nigerian government make a plan to change one day paper-based UME exam into computer-based adaptive test like GRE or TOEFL but the structure of the UME and standard should still remain. Let there be many testing centers around the country where anybody can just walk into and write the exam and fill the schools he/she wants. by this, any students that wants to go higher institution will be forced to develop interest in computer education before he is admitted. ALSO, our computer industry will develop faster.

LET nigerian government reduce NYSC to 4 months: one month intensive military training and 3 months enterpreneural training like event management, fish farming, poultry raising, catering, food preservation, driving and other skills like that. At the end of the 4 month, let the equivalent of the one year allowance be given to the corper and discharged.

Thanks for your little suggestion even though we already have heaps of papers and books on the tables of these idiots in govt suggesting on the way forward. Nothing has come out of it.
Secondly, its well known to all that the cabal controlling the nigerian govt benefits immensely from the status quo. Why would they want to change it anyway?
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by idupaul: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2008

save wat shocked shocked shocked shocked

ask what happened to 16 billion dollars in nepa, omo pls wake up
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Aja 1 Gbera!
Re: Lets Save Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigerians need to repent and turn away from evil

(1) (Reply)

President Yar'adua Against Nuhu Ribadu / Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola / Mba Holder Turns Okrika Seller, Says I’ll Never Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.