Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! (1062 Views)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2008
God have mercy! did u guys see this interview of palin on cbs? i missed it and i am about to pass out from just this little i have seen so far. what a joke! angry angry angry

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/09/26/cafferty.fri.cnn

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/26/is-palin-qualified-to-be-president/#comments
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by swing4real(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
As dumb as Palin but i am certain she is better off and smarter than most of our past leaders and the present ones.So na wetin she wan kill u for?
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2008
really, did u actually hear what she had to say? she is being to make Bush look so smart.
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by davidif: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2008
ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin yepa, America is doooooooooooomed ha ha ha. I used to like the woman because i thought she was smart, witty and hot, but no more o abeg, make she go back her village for alaska abeg. She really does make Bush a genius.

On a sidenote though, just to give her a benefit of a doubt, she looked very very nervous and even looked like she was reading something, that's probably why she was fidgeting and had her ideas all discombobulated, or who knows she might be pretending so that Joe Biden would under-estimate her going into the debate this week, then she might murder him. But if that's not true, then the McCain guys better prep her for the interview like they did during her speech during the convention where they spent close to 5 hours preparing her.

But if McCain wins the elections and earth forbid anything happens to McCain, then America is in biiiiiiiiiiiig trouble. But hey, what do you expect from a country that voted George Bush for a second term.
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2008
for the sake of this beautiful country, i seriously hope she was just pretending

davidif:

ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin yepa, America is doooooooooooomed ha ha ha. I used to like the woman because i thought she was smart, witty and hot, but no more o abeg, make she go back her village for alaska abeg. She really does make Bush a genius.

On a sidenote though, just to give her a benefit of a doubt, she looked very very nervous and even looked like she was reading something, that's probably why she was fidgeting and had her ideas all discombobulated, or who knows she might be pretending so that Joe Biden would under-estimate her going into the debate this week, then she might murder him. But if that's not true, then the McCain guys better prep her for the interview like they did during her speech during the convention where they spent close to 5 hours preparing her.

But if McCain wins the elections and earth forbid anything happens to McCain, then America is in biiiiiiiiiiiig trouble. But hey, what do you expect from a country that voted George Bush for a second term.
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
mccain is damage control mode  grin grin grin grin its like pallin will kill him first before us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/28/mccain-retracts-palins-pakistan-comments/
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by davidif: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2008
did i just hear her say that Waziristans economy is about to blow up?? ha ha ha
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
i wasnt sure if i was suppose to laugh or cry after listening to her this week

davidif:

did i just hear her say that Waziristans economy is about to blow up?? ha ha ha
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by davidif: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2008
Either way sha, she is still very sweet and definitely hot ha ha cheesy grin .
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by Gamine(f): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2008
I think Tina Fey should have been elected instead.

She is definately smarter than Palin
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2008
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy good one dear wink wink

Gamine:

Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by affee(f): 1:46am On Sep 29, 2008
Gamine:

I concour or they can still exchange them and nobody will notice abi
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by davidif: 4:14am On Sep 29, 2008
it would be awesome for saturday night live if McCain/Palin won the election.
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 29, 2008
davidif:

it would be awesome for saturday night live if McCain/Palin won the election.
ha! I heard that on a comedian episode last night. lol funny peops
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by davidif: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2008
Katie Couric: Why isn't it better, Gov. Palin, to spend $700 billion helping middle-class families who are struggling with health care, housing, gas and groceries; allow them to spend more and put more money into the economy instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?

Gov. Sarah Palin: That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health-care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping the -- it's got to be all about job creation, too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health-care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive, scary thing. But one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that.
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by maxell(f): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2008
na2day,

Thanks so much for posting those links.

I played the thing twice and couldn't stop laughing.

davidif:

Katie Couric: Why isn't it better, Gov. Palin, to spend $700 billion helping middle-class families who are struggling with health care, housing, gas and groceries; allow them to spend more and put more money into the economy instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?

Gov. Sarah Palin: That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health-care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping the -- it's got to be all about job creation, too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health-care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive, scary thing. But one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that.

Nice job typing it out. It's more fun watching her response on video though.

I wonder why she didn't also tell us about magnetism and the three states of matter
grin

I wonder what is going through John McCain's mind right now
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by RichyBlacK(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2008
Palin don kill me finish grin
Re: Palin No Go Kill Us Ooooo! by na2day2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
u welcome maxwell wink wink as per what is going through mccain's mind, damage control!

maxell:

na2day,

Thanks so much for posting those links.

I played the thing twice and couldn't stop laughing.

Nice job typing it out. It's more fun watching her response on video though.

I wonder why she didn't also tell us about magnetism and the three states of matter
grin

I wonder what is going through John McCain's mind right now

(1) (Reply)

Jos Mayhem Army Takes Over / Yuguda Sacks Information Commissioner, 900 Aides (582 Personal Assistants) / Jtf’s Creek War Is Illegal - General Ikponmwen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.