Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! (3160 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by davidylan4(m): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2008
Then, asked this week by Couric to discuss her knowledge of foreign relations — in particular, her assertion that Alaska’s proximity to Russia gave her international experience — Palin tripped herself up explaining her interactions with Alaska’s neighbor to the west.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 27, 2008
I am not laughing. It's a pity.
And just a month ago, I was commending her
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by davidylan4(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2008
Someone shld explain the bailout to Sarah Palin pls . . .

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAibiOJ5NE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by davidylan4(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I am not laughing. It's a pity.
And just a month ago, I was commending her

Abeg o commend well well . . . when we dey talk you think say na because we dey disgruntled. cheesy
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by davidylan4(m): 4:32am On Sep 27, 2008
Discussing "foreign policy strategies" with the Afghan president . . . yeah the name of alqaeda is Mirwais and he's just begining to walk and say "mummy".

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUoXA4Abvk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 27, 2008
davidylan*:

Abeg o commend well well . . . when we dey talk you think say na because we dey disgruntled. cheesy
oh rub it in cool w/e
dont forget rude, not only disgruntled angry
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by mazaje(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2008
Go back to alaska sarah palin. . . . . . this is not a moose hunting game. . . . . . niether is it a hockey event. . . . put on your lip stick and get the hell out. . . . .
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Ibime(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2008
We are also laughing at her on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176135.0.html

The difference between Sarah Palin and [i]D[/i]ick Cheney is that [i]D[/i]ick Cheney is a damn neocon whilst Sarah Palin is a dumb neocon!
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by BigB11(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2008
From Sen John McCain's Camp: It is simple, we could win this election if we simply pick a dumbo chick VP. Folks would feel bad and as a result would give the dumbo chick their support.

That's the name of the game; do whatever it takes to win, but it's very pity that this chick wasn't smart enough to say [b]"Thanks But No Thanks" [/b]to McCain when it could have counted the most.
It is clear to the world that McCain is only using Sarah Palin's stupidity to get the votes of the fools.
The chick is clearly not ready and might not even be ready for the next 25 years.

I've predicted from day 1 that she would break down with time. And I'm still confident that we haven't seen the worst as yet.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by davidylan4(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2008
Palin was picked for one reason:
1. Pick the Clinton voters

Here very first speech was to praise Clinton and speak about her 18 million voters. Sadly everyone has realised the only thing she shares with Clinton is her gender.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by toshmann(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2008
well you guys can say whatever u may want to say but the hard truth is that the average voter doesnt think that way. most people vote on sentiments and not on issues. that was why she was drafted. and that is it.

the american voters will still vote republican this yr. mainly b/c of the disunity in the democratic party than for any other reason. at the end of the day, come november 4th, john and sarah will be celebrating. and sarah will learn on the job, and she'll learn fast too, afterall, she has been a mayor and governor.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by KarmaMod(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2008
Those clips made me cringe.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by McKren(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2008
I hope Joe Biden concentrates on criticizing John McCain on the issues, he should not attack this woman too much on the debate

Sarah will naturally destroy herself, she has no clue whatsoever.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by KarmaMod(f): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2008
He's a great debater, he's just gonna have to show restraint abit else he'll be seen as a "sexist".
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by BigB11(m): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2008
@McKren:

I agree; why focus on something that doesn't count?
Sarah Palin has no policy, she doesn't even understand 95% of John McCain's policy; so why bother to attack her?

The concentration must be on Sen John McCain (AKA Papa Ajasco). Joe Biden must treat this chick kindly while he also openly and systematically feels bad for her.
He should also be ready to help her out from time to time whenever she forgets things during the debate; this would also show folks (Hillary Clinton's supporters) that Dems are not after a lost soul (Sarah Palin).

I think she will be very nervous and extremely uncomfortable; all because McCain's camp is being managed by bunch of high school drop-out.
They've directly sucked away her self confidence by shielding her from the media and preventing her from doing interviews or answering simple questions from day one (this reminds me of bringing a sexy Nigerian chick home to your parents with a strict condition for her not to open her mouth at all time during the visit).

At the moment this chick is not herself, in-fact she doesn't know who is Sarah Palin anymore and this will remain so for a very long time.
This is what happens when you allow bunch of greedy red-necks to manage your camp.

I have confidence that the worst of her is yet to be revealed by her damn self.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by oldie(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2008
Thats what you get with a self-serving maverick grin
Instinctive than intelligence!
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Gamine(f): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2008
Gosh! i didnt really care about the US elections

until recently cause the results may affect me cry

because this Woman is going out of hand!
shocked

The sketch on SNL of her interview with Couric

would have been funnier if it wasnt so true

its hard to parody a parody
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by affee(f): 2:01am On Sep 29, 2008
@poster
if it wasn't on you tube I would have said you arranged the whole thing

what is American politics turning into?

God bless SAVE America

@TOPIC
I cant laff just embarassed
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2008
Gamine:

Gosh! i didnt really care about the US elections

until recently cause the results may affect me cry

because this Woman is going out of hand!
shocked

The sketch on SNL of her interview with Couric

would have been funnier if it wasnt so  true

its hard to parody a parody

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by bawomolo(m): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2008
WASILLA, Alaska - Though Sarah Palin depicts herself as a pit bull fighting good-old-boy politics, in her years as mayor she and her friends received special benefits more typical of small-town politics as usual, an Associated Press investigation shows.
ADVERTISEMENT

When Palin needed to sell her house during her last year as Wasilla mayor, she got the city to sign off on a special zoning exception — and did so without keeping a promise to remove a potential fire hazard.

She gladly accepted gifts from merchants: A free "awesome facial" she raved about in a thank-you note to a spa. The "absolutely gorgeous flowers" she received from a welding supply store. Even fresh salmon to take home.

She also stepped in to help friends or neighbors with City Hall dealings. She asked the City Council to add a friend to the list of speakers at a 2002 meeting — and then the friend got up and asked them to give his radio station advertising business.

That year, records show, she tried to help a neighbor and political contributor fighting City Hall over his small lakeside development. Palin wanted the city to refund some of the man's fees, but the city attorney told the mayor she didn't have the authority.

Palin claims she has more executive experience than her opponent and the two presidential candidates, but most of those years were spent running a city with a population of less than 7,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080928/ap_on_el_pr/palin_ethics
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by bawomolo(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2008
bawomolo:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=9901680&ch=4226716&src=news

sarah palin seeking spiritual protection from winch grin grin grin
rotflmao!!
Now you know that video was edited grin grin grin
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by McKren(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2008
BigB1

Lol John McCain na real papa ajasco

They say his mood changes as fast as fluctuations in the stock market.
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by darfur(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

i don die o grin grin grin na US VP candidate be this? . . . . grin grin grin chei, abeg where is kobojunkie, kobojunkie . . . kobojunkieeee, . . . kobojunkiiieieeeeeeeeee pls come and educate sarah palin about the bailout abeg grin grin obviously the experts assigned to her are not doing their work. but be careful o, e be like say she still dey harbour some ogbanje spirits grin grin grin make the thing no jump enter your body grin grin grin grin

ee yah, but i'm somehow warming up to this woman o, she is just a little tender babe who tries to worship her God o. and who knows, God may have big plans for her. (and i'll prefer her to hillary tongue )

remember, she won the election that came after that prayer grin . you never know what God can do cheesy but in the meantime, make darfur laugh jare, bailout heathcare reform grin grin , improve jobs, then reform healthcare so that the bailout will be unacceptable to americans who are asking for bailout . . . bla. . . bla. . . bla grin grin grin

ogbanje grin grin grin
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by darfur(m): 3:47am On Sep 30, 2008
this is the woman kobojunkie and Tayo D are trying to convince us is better prepared than Obama/Biden ( unwittingly McCain too since he is also a senator) . she doesnt even know any thing about the bailout. she has no idea what all this is about. this is a woman republicans defended even when they did not know her. this is a woman, joe liebermann stood shamelessly infront of the whole world to defend as being better prepared that Obama b/c she is gov and former mayor. i can excuse joe, he is a politician and has some interests at stake.

what excuse can i give for kobojunkie and tayo D who seemed to defend this woman from their heart grin  this woman makes george bush look like a law professor grin but i wonder what it makes kobojunkie to look like . . . .  lipsrsealed
just look at her       

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efACWYRNRcQ&feature=rec-fresh
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Sisikill: 4:22am On Sep 30, 2008
You guys are so sexist making fun of her! My goodness, is it because she is a woman AND a mother? It was obvious to anyone not blinded by left wing propaganda that Katie Couric was so harsh and mean to her. What was with all the questions she was asking. . . I mean seriously, Foreign Policy? Bail out plan? Come on! What happened to questions about bulldogs and what shade of lipstick they should wear in the summer? Why didn't Katie ask that or questions about why T Rex make better pets than Z Rex?

I suspect the democrats paid Katie Couric and NBC off but no matter, the truth will out. . . it always does!

Be strong Sarah Palin, be strong!!
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue *
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by RichyBlacK(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2008
For some reason, McCain reminds me of OBJ shocked
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by BigB11(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
this is the woman kobojunkie and Tayo D are trying to convince us is better prepared than Obama/Biden

This is why one should never take some folks serious on this forum, it just doesn't worth it.

These are 2 clowns that jumped out the first day this chick (Sarah Palin) was introduced, without even taking a time out to get to know her or identify her qualifications.
It is sad that some folks just come here only to present rubbish and also to flex their defective ego over absolutely baseless reasons; I guess it makes them feel great about themselves.

Bunch of immature bone-heads!
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by darfur(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2008
the shocking thing is how vehemently they defended this woman. for God's sake they don't even know the woman. just b/c the woman is runn9ng against obama, they jumped on it and defended her to death. jeez!!!!!

and these guys were never making statements that favoured republicans o, they never showed any love for McCain until hillary (the witch grin) lost to obama. so it's all about hatred for obama. na wa o. if an ant came out today to compete with obama these guys are ready to come up with five pages of reasons why the ant is better qualified grin grin

shame on you K and T  tongue  c'mon, come out and defend sarah now, show her brilliance grin and urs embarassed lol cheesy
next time think before u post/talk/yarn. jeez!!!!! grin grin

even old john went before the world without thinking to boast of a bill he worked out grin grin a bill that eventually failed to pass b/c his republicans whom he persuaded to vote yes, which he is boasting about, turned out voting no en masse grin grin same way K and T went defending SP without thinking grin
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by darfur(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2008
Big B1:

Bunch of immature bone-heads!

or may be pin-heads grin grin

Sisikill:

You guys are so sexist making fun of her! My goodness, is it because she is a woman AND a mother? It was obvious to anyone not blinded by left wing propaganda that Katie Couric was so harsh and mean to her. What was with all the questions she was asking. . . I mean seriously, Foreign Policy? Bail out plan? Come on! What happened to questions about bulldogs and what shade of lipstick they should wear in the summer? Why didn't Katie ask that or questions about why T Rex make better pets than Z Rex?

I suspect the democrats paid Katie Couric and NBC off but no matter, the truth will out. . . it always does!

Be strong Sarah Palin, be strong!!

grin grin grin grin grin i swear i nova laugh like this in a loooooooong time cheesy

toshman,
see what u guys want for the US. I pity those innocent men and women who died in iraq for bush. after watching a documentary on the money business in iraq, the halliburtons, the contracts awarded in iraq, etc i just pity those who died thinking they were dying for thier country, the were dying for the aristocrats in washington embarassed . . sad truth

and pallin says the war is from God. these people are sick. and the people that support them are those ignorant uneducated, white supremacist, appalachian mugus, they end up in uniform and na dem de die so for this yeye war.
ignorance . . . .terrible. at least toshman u were wise enough to support palin without defending her cheesy unlike K and[b] T[/b] who now look perhaps a little bit worse than stupid . . lipsrsealed
Re: Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! by LadyT(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
Bush won TWICE!

So this useless woman is no suprise. Look at her stupid face as she tries to concentrate on the questions. She does nothing for women shes an embrassment!

If I was her I would go home NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Has Lost 2,800 Troops, 80 Tanks, 516 Armored Vehicles, 10 Airplanes, / [video] We Kill Nigerians So That Our Children Will Have Work South African Lady / Pictures Of Hamas High Tech Replica Of Isreals Iron Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.