Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tution Free Education In Finland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tution Free Education In Finland (716 Views)

You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! / Free University Education In Finland / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tution Free Education In Finland by grammy: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hei,

I am a new student of South Karelia University of Applied Sciences, in Lappeenranta Finland.

I will like to inform you guys about free education in Finland, i just got my admission this year, in fact i resumed last month in Lappeenranta.

My first day at school was wonderful, it became one of my unforgettable days; Finland has so many things to offer, like they discribe them as a small country with big ambition.

I am willing to give other Nigerian like me good informations to help them if they intend to study in Finland; i know how hard it can be to get good information, i remember people giving me false information. Am so glad am here now, i tell you guys i can't pay for UK or US education, because it is of the same standard, in fact Finland is the world best in Information Technology, this country is wonderful and there is just a hand full of Nigerian here i wonder why people are killing themselves with UK, when i can go to London without stress on summer, in fact you will not want to go to the Uk when you are here.

I designed a blog, where i put step by step approach to studying in Finland, i will suggest you visit it and you can contact me if you need more information.

Checkout

www.studyinfinlandfree..com

Kitos!!!!!
Re: Tution Free Education In Finland by grammy: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Application for admission will be open soon, check out my blog with updated information on how to apply for admission for both undergraduate and master degree programs in Finland.

www.studyinfinlandfree..com
Re: Tution Free Education In Finland by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2016
That blog only shows 2013 information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Scholarship! The Selection Process! / Hidden Internet Revenue / Unad 2nd Choice And Uni Ibadan 1st Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.