Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter (20099 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / Mother Vs Father -Make your assessment / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by elelem(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2010
This is abomination that maketh desolate!!!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by jerk: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
Shame2:

Hi, Gabry and to all Girls, Ladies, Women,

Things that are not supposed to happen like these (ABOMINATION) could be avoided if all girls, ladies or women of the world knows how to moderate themselves.

Think of what are the things that attracts men. First of all, the way how a girl dress up. Girls, ladies, women, do not wear a dress that is very tempting in the eyes of men unless, you are really trying to catch their eyes.

To all fathers, brothers, uncles who have daughters, sisters and nieces, teach or tell them what is yes and what is not. Is the way they dresses up ok with you? OR do you enjoy looking at them too when they are dressed in a way that you could see their cleavages and other sensitive parts of their body? If you are enjoying that, then SOMETHING IS WRONG, the DEVIL starts to envade you mind and body with thoughts that are not supposed to be in your mind.

Remember, we don't see, hear and feel that SOMEONE is there watching over us. Yes, GOD is watching us everyday of our life. What other people couldn't see, GOD see it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL, wink

i cn neva hv an erection even if my cousin sister wore only a pant in my presense talkless of my own blood sister.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by indie22(f): 3:22am On Apr 19, 2010
Its sick and very disturbing, but unfortunately it happens.

A jail sentence is just too mild for fathers who do that, If it was up to me, I would add castration as well.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Osama10(m): 3:27am On Apr 19, 2010
Never ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dont even imagine it ooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by pomohs(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
i feel that man is possessed,i do not know what a father finds attractive in his blood daughter,it is too confussing and devilish,that man should be taken to the church for deliverance
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by 49cents(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
Views and opinioins of sex is relative and based on the state of the mind of the individual; i ahd asked a question about why incest could be wrong on nairaland and most of the reply was hazy and about the devil being behing it; now i dont believe that there is no such personalities as the devil but i think that it is our understanding of what sex is in human relationships.

These days it is OKAY to have sex once you are in a relationship; gone are the days when guilt preceded pre-marital sex i understand because the individual are carried away and are overpowered by the sex drive that have been ignited.

Sex like everything has its rules and regulations but we deny it, dont heed it and cant imagine tranquility of our person without sex. The time we all work on ourselves to discover that there are greater things that the instintive drive to have illicit sex then that will be a beiginning point.

When we dont admit that sex use has its rules base actions like incest and bestialy is very possible.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by chukz4real(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2010
A father of two lovely daughters was complaining about this to my friend some days ago. He told my friends that he' troubled over the behaviour of his first daughter walking around nude in their home. He said that every effort towards stopping the 'stubborn' daughter had proved abortive and he doesn't know how else to correct her. Don't know, maybe some of these unmentionables happens as a result of this,
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by ekong0514(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2010
babes enh,

sometimes una sef de force men do some shit o.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2010
ekong0514:

babes enh,

sometimes una sef de force men do some poo o.
Oh pls don't disgust me. That is not an excuse.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by kollyp2000(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2011
don't rule rituals out!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by GODSON2009(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2011
@post
its a state of mind same as the act of incest,necrophilia etc the difference with us africans is hat we have not recognised nor acknowledged it rather we always tend to put a religious spin on it rather than a psychological understanding
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2011
I really don't understand what the hullabaloo is about,to me there's no big deal.I mean if two males/females can straff each other why not a man(male) and his daughter(female).This smacks of double standards.Please leave them be,perhaps they were ''born that way'' you know it's in their DNA.People like you are making it difficult for such relationships to blossom.If there's nothing wrong in a man poking another man in the anus,there sure as hell ain't nothing wrong in a father and daughter communion.Just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Have Been Married For 59 Years Show Off Their Dance Moves / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.