Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives (1984 Views)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by Nimshi: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2008
ayinba1 & mukina2: you'D see on this thread what is happening. Of course, you can't force adults to behave like adults, but what we're seeing is the hijacking of this thread, and by those professing Islam. This is the sort of distraction I'D earlier referred to.

Someone makes a post about how Islam supports honour killings; instead of focusing on thoroughly debunking this false claim, and correcting any related misconceptions, we have the discussion being distracted by babs787 to a matter on another thread; yet, babs continues to - probably willfully - misread me, making into my words things not there, and further requesting from me a declaration of faith; and olabowale returns to accuse me of several things, including a comparing me to some of the dishonest men the earth has ever known. Is hounding Nimshi now more important than correcting those who peddle false claims against Islam?? I don't understand why people can have such a misplacement of priorities. If they want to attack, then go to the relevant thread. There're still important aspects of the current topic that's yet to be untouched. But if this discussion should die, then that's such a shame.

babs787: if you must question me and my faith, then go to the relevant thread.
olabowale: if you must attack my person, then find a new thread or one of the old threads.

In any case, any attack will be addressed with the same spirit of your posts. We're still celebrating, so I hope you will set your priorities right.

Salam.

Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by davidylan4(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2008
muslims fighting themselves. what next? shocked
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by Nimshi: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
davidylan*:

muslims fighting themselves. what next? shocked

C'mon David. Brothers fight. Even twins yet in the womb show signs of struggle. Nothing new. And you know it.

Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by babs787(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Nimshi

ayinba1 & mukina2: you'D see on this thread what is happening. Of course, you can't force adults to behave like adults, but what we're seeing is the hijacking of this thread, and by those professing Islam. This is the sort of distraction I'D earlier referred to.

Someone makes a post about how Islam supports honour killings; instead of focusing on thoroughly debunking this false claim, and correcting any related misconceptions, we have the discussion being distracted by babs787 to a matter on another thread; yet, babs continues to - probably willfully - misread me, making into my words things not there, and further requesting from me a declaration of faith; and olabowale returns to accuse me of several things, including a comparing me to some of the dishonest men the earth has ever known. I[b]s hounding Nimshi now more important than correcting those who peddle false claims against Islam[/b]?? I don't understand why people can have such a misplacement of priorities. If they want to attack, then go to the relevant thread. There're still important aspects of the current topic that's yet to be untouched. But if this discussion should die, then that's such a shame.

babs787: if you must question me and my faith, then go to the relevant thread.
olabowale: if you must attack my person, then find a new thread or one of the old threads.

In any case, any attack will be addressed with the same spirit of your posts. We're still celebrating, so I hope you will set your priorities right.

Salam.

I am very sorry for that brother and happy celebration. grin

Carry on with the discussion cheesy
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by ayinba1(f): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
@babs,

that's my brother! Eid mubarak to you
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by babs787(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Ayinba

Same to you my sister.

Muslims are brothers and sisters and the holy prophet (saw) made us known that we are like blocks in which which we need each other. Nimshi is my brother and it seems I got him wrong hence my apology cheesy

Nimshi, where are you. Have you forgiven me for the sake of Allah (swt) sad?
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by Nimshi: 5:51am On Oct 02, 2008
babs787:You're welcome.

I see from the comments in bold that at least, we agree on that.
Forgiveness needed both ways. I hope yours already granted. . .
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by focused123(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
This same honour killing also happens in Saudi Arabia; the heartland of Islam. Islam and utter stupidity goes hand in hand.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by Abuzola11(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2009
The same cult of mafia that exist in the vatican
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by focused123(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The same cult of mafia that exist in the vatican

Honour killings have NEVER happen in the Vatican and it will never happen. All these nonsense happens in Islamic countries because they are following the examples of the Mafia boss (Muhammed)

God have mercy !!!
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by Abuzola11(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
We know it happens so shut ur dirty mouth
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by focused123(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

We know it happens so shut your dirty mouth

Muhammedan Bastard. You shut your smelling gworo mouth. Dirty pig.
Re: For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives by Abuzola11(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
focused123:

Muhammedan Bastard. You shut your smelling gworo mouth. Dirty pig.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims, Is This True? / Consequences For Neglecting Solat / Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.