Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

A Nigerian In Your Next Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian In Your Next Life? (960 Views)

Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / A Nigerian in South Africa / Protest Over Death Of Nigerian In UK Prison Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by Scopium: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2008
[size=13pt]If there's anything like next life and you have the power to choose your country, would you come back as a Nigerian? Or if you are not a Nigerian now would you return here as a Nigerian? I often hear people say In my next life, I won't be a Nigerian. I would be a citizen of X, Y or Z country. I don't really say that. What if that X, Y or Z nation turns out to be worse than Naija by that time what will you do? Instead I say, I'll be a Nigerian but Nigeria will be the best country on earth. Do you ever imagine or say a think like that? How would you play if you had a choice?[/size]
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by Moyola(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2008
datz 'IF' undecided
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by Scopium: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2008
[size=13pt]What about IF?[/size]
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by arramyjay: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2008
Never.
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2008
Just like you didnt have a choice in dis life, u probably wont have the choice in ur next life.
So y bother 2 wonder? U go just dey wander as u dey ponder. No be say I dey try rhyme but I suggest u find another thing to post for Yonder!
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2008
What kind of question is this? can't we use common sense sometimes?

Nigerians are responsible for the pitiable conditions and bad name they have now.
So deal with it, because even if they were born in US or Japan; they will still find themselves in much more stupid and laughable situation so far they keep up with their corrupt and dirty lives as they have to deal with natural disasters.

Nigeria is not the problem, nigerians are.
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2008
I have to agree with Nuzo. . . lousy question. What has the situation in Nigeria to do with us being Nigerians?
Re: A Nigerian In Your Next Life? by abdurrazaq(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2008
I'll rather like to retain my current characters/attitudes. That's if I really have the chance.

(1) (Reply)

Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? / An Economy For World War 3 / My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.