Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi (42808 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by darkage(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
you see that girl an African Queen to me, i wonder how your own girl take worwor reach, if your girl no worwor put her picture make we see. yeye
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by A40(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
Not every woman can be a wife some are simply destined to be baby mommas its obvious she is among the lucky few

She might not be a sex symbol but she is ok and for all you she-goats calling her ugly why not post your pics for us to see tongue
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by emiechat: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
Could this be LOVE??
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by DeepZone: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
That lady is very preety but not hot IMHO.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by spikedcylinder: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

Not every woman can be a wife some are simply destined to be baby mommas its obvious she is among the lucky few

She might not be a sex symbol but she is ok and for all you she-goats calling her ugly why not post your pics for us to see tongue

Err. . . . Not!!!!
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2008
A-40

so u are saying there is nothing wrong with being a baby mama, shocked

please dont mislead gullible folks on this blog.

Tubaba virus is still active dont make them believe there is nothing wrong contracting it
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Wendy80(f): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
the lady is not bad everyone mustnt be fair. she is his AFRICAN QUEEN
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2008
Wendy80 we are not talking about the complexion but the wowoness
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by meexteriox(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
Folks you don't fail to amuse me. I mean that lady is pretty and well endowned.
Moreover, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and certainly retold beyond the borders.

LOVE BUILT ON BEAUTY, SOON AS BEAUTY DIES.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by shylladear(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2008
undecided
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by A40(m): 1:42am On Oct 27, 2008
Emad:

A-40

so u are saying there is nothing wrong with being a baby mama, shocked

please don't mislead gullible folks on this blog.

Tubaba virus is still active don't make them believe there is nothing wrong contracting it

Why do people take things so serious? i was joking naah.Seriously though being a baby momma is not a crime so long as the man responsible for the pregnancy is supportive
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2008
A-40

no offense taken, none given kiss
just that this tubaba issue is always a bone of contention grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by nomanicole(f): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2008
this thread is really funny,someone should please tell 2face that there's a virus in town called hiv\aids,at its peak.money cannot stop you from contracting it neither can fame, embarassed why would a handsome young man not settle down with one girl and make babies,why hop around?laying eggs everywhere.u think theres nothing wrong in being a babymama? was dat the way you were born?oh God,pls! and for the machine making babies around town having babies for different men,is it that you are not worth paying a bride price for? cry shocked sad angry grin and please don't say she's ugly,she's just there but not a stunner
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by concrete: 9:12pm On May 01, 2009
his daughter is SOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!

have you guys seen the pics of his two boys from Sumbo Talk about drop-dead gorgeous heartbreakers. She's not very pretty either (though much prettier than Pero) but those boys of hers are STUNNING!
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by 9ja4eva: 2:57am On May 02, 2009
Pero even fine, make una check Sumbo out,

2face no get taste mehn, na wack guy
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by baslone: 1:02pm On May 02, 2009
2face!!!, Innocent!!!, 2baba!!!!, 2face!!! 

Wetin sef,make you guys free this guy abeg.
Na females full this thread. How many of una
get boyfriends wey fine reach am if at all una even fine reach the girl sef.
Besides her insane addiction to cigarette, she
doesn't even look that bad in when you see her in reality.

A lot of y'all just hating on him because he's everything y'all wanna be.
  wink

Abegggggi  shocked
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2009
baslone:

2face!!!, Innocent!!!, 2baba!!!!, 2face!!!

A lot of y'all just hating on him because he's everything y'all wanna be.
wink

Noppss!! NOT AT ALL Sorry to disappoint but i dont want the uncountable number of children
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by smurf1(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2009
How many kids does she have for him as at this time?, I'm guessing 4-6 grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Meldrick(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2009
@ POSTER
YOU ARE INDEED JOBLESS. COME AND BE A SECRETARY IN OUR FIRM. BUT ON THE SECOND HAND, NA AMEBO YOU GO DEY DO FOR OFFICE. NO I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE JOB. BESIDES THAT'S NOT HER PIX. I'VE SEEN HER PIX A NUMBER OF TIMES ON OVATION.YOU PUT THE PICTURE OF YOUR ELDER SISTER. grin grin
~smurf:

How many kids does she have for him as at this time?, I'm guessing 4-6 grin grin grin grin

THE SAME NUMBER OF KIDS U HAVE FOR YOUR UNMARRIED BOYFRIEND. grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Shaz(f): 3:53pm On May 04, 2009
eyedoncare:

@ poster u are Jobless and frustrated

This 4 your ass

Why post the horrible link? Wat kinda human are you,mehn? As if chickenpox is not enough,
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Shaz(f): 4:30pm On May 04, 2009
I know, and if you took time to read through my post, you'd see what I meant.

And trust me, your approach is bare childish. Even kids don't kid like that anymore!
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Shaz(f): 5:09pm On May 04, 2009
Haha! And the unruly attitude begins.
I've got just 2 words for you: Mind Yourself.
Just take the link off, it's against the rules of NL, anyways - you're a Newbie, u prolly din't know.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by ifyalways(f): 5:19am On May 05, 2009
This "meldrick" xter seems to be 2faces P.R.O. undecided
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Ifygurl: 9:24am On May 05, 2009
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Tuface saw something in her In my opinion, she ain't pretty but i won't knock the girl, beauty is beauty depends on whose looking.
Plus, the two kids are cute especially the girl.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Meldrick(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2009
ifyalways:

This "meldrick" xter seems to be 2faces P.R.O. undecided

maybe, maybe not, but I hate people trying to spoil others. We are all imperfect but when an individual like this poster leaves all the troubles pilled up in her house and forgets to remove the log in her eyes before removing the wool in another man's eyes, it can be crazy.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by platinumnk(f): 4:32pm On May 05, 2009
Meldrick:

maybe, maybe not, but I hate people trying to spoil others. We are all imperfect but when an individual like this poster leaves all the troubles pilled up in her house and forgets to remove the log in her eyes before removing the wool in another man's eyes, it can be crazy.

tru tru

i didnt even read the majority of the thread cuz most of them were hating on the girl, she looks fine to me.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by baslone: 11:43pm On May 05, 2009
BELIEVE ME, IT'S THE HATE ON 2BABA THAT'S EXTENDING TO HER.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Iegenti(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2009
2 Baba, na wa for u oh! shey na any thing under the skirt u must dig?
see wetin dey born 4 u, as u fine reach, u no see beauties around u to dig? 2 babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by sley4life(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2009
2 baba like HOLE
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2010
eww, all I can say is eww. tongue
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Qiana(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
Cori_corde:

eww, all I can say is eww. tongue
guess i'ld repeat after u angry
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by sjeezy8: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
The pero chick aint ugly per say but she dayum sure aint cute lipsrsealed
but she rich SON probably richer than tuface

tuface has no taste at all mehn shet  lipsrsealed im starting to dislike dude. Hes now dating a another dudu head from zimbabwe or zambia makosi.  lipsrsealed just because babes maybe easy and have good obo doesnt mean you should be fathering left and right kids mehn shet lipsrsealed

The child did look funny in the first pic but is growing into cuteness

The Pero chick looked fine with makeup and could easily deceive guys as if shes really is fine- God save me from these animals who use make up to trick me into thinking they are fine or decent looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) / "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.