Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a (3089 Views)

Snatched At Gunpoint / 2008/2009 Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Ogbomosho / Tokunbohs Are Now Very Scarce In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
Unfortunately for you that is one of the cars carjackers prefer. Either two things happened. Either it was some kid looking for a joyride which means your car will be found abandoned somewhere soon. Or international car gangs, have the car all ready as we speak to be exported to Africa or Eastern Europe.
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by adeyemik: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2008
Hello,

Bros, thank God for His mecies on you and most importantly that your boy was not touched by those "weird guys". It is not a good thing to experience in one's life time. My brother had the experience about three weeks ago, five guys came into the house, four of them were armed except for the lady in their midst, after collecting and they could lay their hands on, simply because he said mummy daddy are you Ok, one of those "HELL BOUNDs" weird guys, choked his gun and shot him at close range, but due to the infinite mercies of God, the bullet hit the frame of the door, reducing the bullet impact when it hit him, his right hand was almost chopped off. That he survived is just by the mercy of God.

Bros, if the insurance refuse to pay you or your vehicle was not found, you have every cause to thank God for preserving your life and that of your son. Your wife should thank God the most that her marital status was not change from "MARRIED" to "WIDOW" and you do not use your hand to bury your own child.

I pray God's covering will not depart from our lives.

Adeyemi
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by plusQueen: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2008
babeisme:

@ Plus_Queen, i woke up this morning still depressed and feeling down, saw ur post and i'm just cracking up here, my sister and I can't stop laughing @ the "kakkakaka, dududududu" Ur so funny my sister/brother. Thanks.@ everyone else, i have insurance and I notified them immediately, i'm waiting for my claims officer to call me back today.
Thanks all.

My dear,laugh it off.
You have the victory.
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by keba(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
My dear, thank God for his mercies and PLEASE don't forget to give Him thanks in church on sunday.
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by gamechange(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2008
It's hard enough when its you alone, goodness you had your baby with you.

His mercies endureth forever. This is your testimony, may his grace and mercy continue to shine upon all.

Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by kevyngbash(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2008
Hi Babeisme,
I thank almighty God that you and your son are safe. He will continue to protect you and keep you away from harm.
I dropped a message on your VM
Ndo. You will recover your car
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by manmustwac(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2008
Thank God the guy wasn't high on crack and decided to shoot you just for the fun of it and in my opinion guns should be banned coz they do more harm than good.
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by babeisme: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2008
thanks everyone, God bless you all.
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by chelseabmw(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
@poster
have u seen ur car?
Re: I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a by banix: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2010
Even if not the insurance will pay, the insurance in the states is not like the ones here that dodge insurance claims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes-amg Unveils Most Powerful Four-cylinder 416hp Engine Ever / Where Can I Get A Well Educated Honda Electrician In Abuja / Innoson Auto Plant Unveils Truly Nigerian Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.