Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? (76466 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by worldman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2008
ay plz how mush will it cost to get a toyota camry 1997 model to lagos & also mazda 626 wagon this are my contact 080366655964 or olathunder2@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by depapa06(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2008
AY,

You're doing a great job here.Keep it up.Please I want to know the total cost of a 1996 Toyota Camry 4 door sedan.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by DonChizi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ade i need your reply.For Golf 1
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
Ade please can you just give the price if its ok i will call you for the arrangement and meeting.I am still a student.BMW 535i,190 mecedes and golf1&2.i am Most greatful and interested.THANKS

@donchizi,
first,due to the rise in cefar now,the prices of these cars are now on a high side.for a clear picture of what im saying,il break it down 4 u the best way i can.a very clean golf 2 in cotonou is sold for about 800k-1million cefar depending on its options and cleanliness.now,when u add up clearing,crossing and some other expenses to it,the total landing cost will be getting to like 380k.but u are assured of getting a good one for that price.but frankly,u might be lucky to get at that price or even lesser in lagos.so go for it if you can.small cars like that atimes are better off in lagos.i must be frank.the bmw535i will be going for say 450k landing cost to lagos while the 190benz padded will go for that range too.but you are assured of getting a very good car.cotonou cars are known for its neatness and series of choices to pick from but if you can still get these cars withing that range in lagos,u may go for it if u are sure of it and u like it.but if you are still interested in going to cotonou,u can call me and fix an appointment.since u are a student,il render u my service almost free of charge(obviously i can not bill u).just let me know ur decision.if u still need some other questions answered,be free to call me,08058054334.to me,i believe that cars from 500k and above should be ones you consider cotonou for,to get a good car for a good price.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2008
ay plz how mush will it cost to get a toyota camry 1997 model to lagos & also mazda 626 wagon this are my contact 080366655964 or olathunder2@yahoo.com

@worlman,
to get a very clean camry 06/07,u should budget about 750k considering the present exchange rate.(factory ac,central lock,power steering and all those other options.) the mazda 626,though u dint specify the year but i guess u mean the old mazda.a very clean one will cost u about 450k,factory a/c.hope to hear from u soon.

@depapa06,
please read the above post,i guess you both are talking about the same car.hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by oldy: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2008
hallo ade,

please what will it cost me to get a camry 2000/2001 with full options from Cotonue.pls do reply ASAP.

thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by dannietee(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2008
Please,i need the total cost of getting a Golf 4 to lagos (registration and everything included).Send the break down of the cost to me.Thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Nicols(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hello Ayo, please how much will it cost me to get a 1995/96 carina e and a 1998/2000 mazda 626 (all manual) to Lagos? Thanks.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by DonChizi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ade pls my dad needs the lowest price for honda odessey and Golf 3.and cant 200k go for the golf 2 i asked i am serious about this.seperate the price for the car for that of the delivery to lagos.THANKS am greatful and keep the good job up
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by DonChizi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
i need price for the honda odessey 2000year and automatic with A/C and the Golf3 same.THANKS
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ oldy,
budget about 1.350million for a very clean camry 2000/2001.landing cost to lagos with duty.we can be lucky to get it for a lesser price but i always advice my clients to budget the highest possible price in other to avoid running around at the end of the day.just keep that figure in mind.if we get lesser,good for you sir.

@dannietee,
il get back to you with detailed information.you can send me your email address so that we communicate via mail.thank you.

@nicols,
just got a 97 carina e for a client last week.manual,double air bag,factory,alloy,central n all those other options.very clean but not leather seat.total landing cost to lagos was about N810,000 with exchange rate at 275.u can also budget within that range for the mazda as well.total landing cost to lagos.i also have a wine mazda 99model for sale.if you are interested,please call me to know how we can arrange a meet.thank you.(sorry,the mazda is automatic)

@donchizi,
let me start by telling u this,no u can not get a golf 2 for 200k.if anyone tells u that u can,pls do a thorough check to see if it has no loop holes to it.but through me,u can not.except u want a 2nd hand nigerian or cotonou used golf 2.clearing alone is more than half of 200k.how much do u want to buy the car there? as for the honda odessey 2000,u should budget about 1.3million for a good one.the golf 3,u can get for even 450-500k.depending on year and options.some golf 3 are even up to 600k.but a normal engine 4 door golf 3,budget about 450-500k.hope to hear from you and thanks for the complements.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by zagz: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2008
pls wat wil it cost me 2 gt a honda civic sedan '94 model, auto, full options?
how soon can we mak a trip?
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2008
zagz,
do you want a two door or a four doors honda?anyways,for a clean 4 doors with factorory a/c but might not be leather.2 get a leather,u should budget about 550k landing cost to lagos.2 get a leather seat might be higher or almost the same if we are lucky.concerning the day for the trip,please give me a call cos there are some formal inroductions i do with people i meet on line before transacting business with them.hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by 2black(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hello AY,
How much will it cost to buy and bring a 98/99 camry to Lagos form Cotonou.
Kindly respond urgently.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by DonChizi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
can i get the honda odessey for 1.2million plus the delivery to lagos.He said he need it before january 23 so pls i need your reply.THANKS
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by DonChizi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
A friend of mine bought golf 3 from cotonu and the delivery it to him clean.for 360k pls i need you to research i need the golf.Pls i need it urgently.THANKS
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Nicols(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
Thanks Ayo for your prompt and candid response. My preference for the mazda is manual and not automatic. This is as a result of problems that comes with the automatic transmission which I learnt was made by ford. I will give you a call as soon as I am ready.

Regards,
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
@2black,
a fish light(dats what it is called),a very good one with full option will cost u about 1.1million,tatol landing cost to lagos.u can get a cheaper one for even as low as 900-950k but it wont be as clean as the one with 1.1. that is how cotonou market is.the higher the grade of the car,the higher the value.although u can beat it attimes if u are lucky.but the one you get for 1.1 will go for nothing less than 1.250 in lagos.u can call me on 08058054334 if u need futher explanations anyways.

@donchizi,
you can contact that friend of yours to find out the actual price he got it.the only way he can get a golf 3 for that price is if the car is a scrap or has one problem or the other and white man decides to sell it off.i wouldnt go 2 d market and buy that for my client(except if they decide themselves that buying and fixing in lagos will make more sense to them).but that is their own decision to make.but me,and through my link,you can not get a good tokunbo golf 3 for that price u are calling.just last week i helped someone get a 2nd hand golf 3 at 380k.2nd hand for that matter.well,i wish u luck in your findings.u can call me if u need any help though.il be glad to render if im free.as regards the odessey,i can do you a favour.maybe one of the days i know i dont have much thing to do in cotonou,il let u know so u can come with me and see things for yourself.since u said you are a student,i wouldnt charge u for that.but if you are one of those students richer than even workers,hmmmmmmm.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by osmeka: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2008
Hello Ayo, please, what will it cost for me to get a very clean Golf 3 from Cotonou. I prefer manual but all other option must be there. Which year was the last Golf 3 manufactured? Quote the prices for the following, Golf 4, Honda 1998 (bullet), 2001 (european spec) and Camry 1996. All landing cost.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by 2black(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
Thanks bro.I'l call u next week.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by XFiles1: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
Can you get me a Toyota Innova
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2008
@osmeka,
to get a clean golf 3 from cotonou,full option,manual u should budget about 550-600k.the last golf 3 was manufactured in 1997.golf 4 goes for about 800-850k(dont quote me cos im not so sure as at now).meanwhile,if u meant honda bullet,it is not a 98model car.honda accord 98 is a baby boy.that was the year of its 1st manufacture.honda bullet is 94-95.a clean one will cost u about 700-750k.and a camry 96 model will cost you about 700k.all landing cost.

@2 black,il be expecting your call.

@x-files,
yes but i dont know the present price at the market.il help you find out.kindly give me a call.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by XFiles1: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2008
What is your phone number?
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2008
@x-files,
my phone no is 08058054334.my name is ayodeji.hope to hear from you soon.thank you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by dannietee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
Mr ayodeji,
my e-mail add is dannietee_faj@yahoo.com.One of my friend is interested in 2003 or 2005 accord(4 cylinders) and Golf 5.Send the details of these cars to me. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2008
Oga, how much will a 97 Honda accord [bulldog], full options,auto, cost me including all charges down to my place at ojota?. pls reply ASAP
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2008
@dannietee,
im trying to send u a mail but i seem to be finding it hard now cos of network.pls try to reach me on 08058054334 so we can talk better.

@tumababa,
budget about 750k-800k for what u want.please try to call me on 08058054334.thank you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
house,
a clean honda civic 01 model for sale.come and grab it quick,for a very good price.
options are:double air bag,manual gear,factory a/c,abs,central lock,alloy rim,fabric chair etc.it is nigerian use and has not been used for up to 8months.its working perfectly.trust me,its a very good car and i want a nairalander to buy it.but u have to act fast.it will definately go very soon.
vin details:2HGES15611H900729.
ASKING PRICE:1.5million naira only.
interested buyers should contact ayodeji on 08058054334.(seriuos buyers please.)
car available for inspection.
ACT FAST.
pics,

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2008
more pics,

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by barry06(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hello Mr Ayo,

i like your presentations. very impressive.

pls how much will an AUDI 80-Wagon,Auto,V6,Factory A/C,power window etc. cost in cotonu.?

reply ASAP for urgent decision.

thank you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by brainbox1: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2008
Mr Ayo,
How much will it cost to get Golf 4 with factory fitted AC and full option. I need ur answer asap.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by John3161(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2008
Hello Ayodeji,

How much will cost me to get a 1999/2001 Honda CRV (4 cylinder, 2.0) from cotonou to Lagos. I'll appreciate a prompt response from you. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

****Kakaki + Sleekcm +Toyota Corolla******NAIJA PICS**** / Car Papers / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.