Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? (76439 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by walegamat(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2008
ayodeji,
thanks man,for the eod u got me.thumbs up.even my colleagues commended you for a job well done.i must confess that i was scared of the whole thing at the initial stage.but eventually,i became impressed with your style of business.im aware now that everything you did was in a bid to ensure maximum security.please keep up the good work.its not all about the money.
N.B-Please dont forget to get me the car decree.just in case i might need it later.thanks once again.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by hammer777: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
give me a quote for 2003-2004 end of discussion with clearing at Seme
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by flakybet: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2008
plz ay i nid a kai optima or mazda car, with auto trans,ac and alloys
my budget is 550k
pls send mail to flakybet@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
@barry06,
with 510k,u will get what u want.

@brainbox1,
with about 800-850k,u will get what u want.

@john 3:16,
see these pictures i attach.they are pictures of crv 01 model and crv98 model.obviously u should know that their prices cant be the same.please call me on 08058054334 and il give u their landing cost to lagos or wherever u want them.

@walegamat,
haba chief,i was just doing my job.afterall,i dint do for free.but thanks for the complement anyways.as for your car decree,its intact and with me.il get it accross to u soonest.

@hammer777,
with 1.6million,u will get a very clean one with duty.

@flakkybet,
il send u a mail.thank you.

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
more pics of the crv.

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
more pics of the crv.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
more pics

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2008
more pics,

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by flakybet: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
ay am stil expecting ur mail cos i need it urgently
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Keph: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2008
Hello Ayodeji,kindly tell me how much it will cost me to get a 1997-1999 Mitsubishi Galant,Lancer and a 1997-2000 Ford explorer delivered to my home in Lagos from Cotonou with all the papers.Kindly give me the range factoring in the span of the years I requested above.God bless you.

Keph
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Nicols(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
Thanks for the feedback. As discussed on phone, I'll call back next week for us to seal up the deal.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2008
@flakkybet,
sorry,il do asap.

@keph,
with the present exchange rate as at today,a 99model mitsubishi galant with auto transmission and a/c will cost u about 580k max.it could be lesser though.(landing cost to lagos).concerning the ford explorer,il get back to you soon.

@nicols,
thank you.i will expect the call as discussed.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2008
@flakybet,
sent the mail.i hope u have recieved it.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by kingboy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
How much is the crv 1998 model going for also i'd like to know the type of car i can get for 600k
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Miketomi: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2008
Hi Ayo,

What about 2005 Honda Accord EOD
How much will cost me to get one.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2008
@kingboy,
the total landing cost of this particular crv as at today(as cefar is 290)is N138,4800 TO lagos.there are other crv s which u can select from and u can even be lucky to get it at a cheaper rate and even cleaner than this.thats the way cotonou market is. asper the kind of car you can get for 600k,there are a lot of them that can go for that price.if you dont have any particular car in mind,its better u come sightsee and check for a best buy for youself.u dont have to hold cash.all u need is just a token to make a deposit when you get what u want.u can reach me on 08058054334 to discuss further.

@miketomi,
with about 2.1million,u will get wat u want.duty inclusive.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by flakybet: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2008
mr ayodeji i av nt seen d mail oooooooooo
can u post it on this site so dat i can view it ok
thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2008
@flakbet,
sorry im replying a little bit late.i have been buzy with orders.yes,with your budget of 550k,u will get a good mazda with your choice of options.but u will have to give me time to confirm if you can get the optima for that price.please try to call me and lets discuss further.thank you.08058054334.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Truthman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ayodeji,
I am impressed with the way you are running your business. Please help me out the prices of the following vehicles:
2005 Nissan Xterra (4WD)
2005 Mazda Tribute
2003 Toyota Highlander (4WD)
2002 Honda Accord- babyboy.
The should all be full options with less than 80,000KM
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by beecrofty(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2008
how much would a peugeot 306 xt auto transmission hatchback cost me from cotonou?
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2008
@FLAKKYBET,
as discussed on phone,i searched and realised that theres no lia optima in cotonou.theres low demand for it and so the white men do not invest their money in its importation.although i spoke with one of my white costomers and he assured me that if im ready he can help me import one into the country(thats if you are ready to wait cos it takes time).just do let me know what you decide.MERRY XMAS TO YOU.

@truthman,
please send me your e-mail address.i will post you some pictures and detailed information.MERRY XMAS TO YOU.

@beecrofty,
i actually used that same car some two years ago which i sold to one of my customers who fell in love with it.although mine wasnt auto transmittion.but you should be able to get the car for about 500k.call me on 08058054334
\nd lets discuss better.thank you.MERRY XMAS TO YOU.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by gudlook(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2008
Ayodeji,
How much will it cost to deliver Honda C-RV 2003, Camry 2003xle, Toyota Matrix 2004, Nissan Maxima 2005 to Kaduna.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Truthman(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ayodeji1,
many thanks for the response. my email address is truthmanx@gmail.com.
Compliments of the season.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by GODISGOD(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2008
What will it cost to get a camry99 from cotonu or Lagos
you said that 800k will get a good car full option, what are the make and model thank you
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by flakybet: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2008
tanx mr ayodeji, wat abt getting a toyota camry 1992,honda halla or hyundai product wat will it cost , tanxs
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by PollMaster: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
hi ayodeji
compliments of the season.
i need a Nissan Sunny between 2003 - 2007.
please quote their prospective prices for me.
thanks for all your good work on this site.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2008
@ gudluck,
i got a honda crv 03 model not up to 2months ago.very clean,full option but with fabric interior.its total landing cost to lagos was about 1.63million naira to lagos.owner is a government official and refused to pay the duty and thus asked me to just fly to lagos after which he sent 3 officers to come and pick it to abuja for him.so with the duty,this car will amount to about 1.77million naira.and as at then the cefar was about 240naira.so with the present exchange rate now,that car will amount to about to about N2,077,000 landing cost to wherever since you are paying the duty.but otherwise,it will cost less.but i advice you pay the duty if you dont have such connect and you want to be travelling with the car. the toyota camry 03model xle will amount to about N1.850million duty inclusive and tha is with the present exchange rate right now.toyota matrix 04,that car will be going to about 2.350million thereabout.if you are serious about getting it,u can send me your email addy so that i can get detailed info as regards the price and if necessary,pictures.i will await your response sir.

@truthman,sorry i have not sent the mail.i have been very buzy.il do asap.

@godisgood,
you will get a very good camry 99 for about 1.1million.and concerning the cars that you can get for 800k,well it depends on your choice of make.for instance,i just got a nissan primera 98 model for a lawyer i met via nairaland.the car is very clean and its full option(leather fatory a/c,alloy,abs etc)with a distinct colour.the total landing cost to lagos is about 800k(including redgistration and tinted permits etc).so therefore the car itself is not even up to 800k.meanwhile,there are other cars that you will definately see within that range.now,what i will advice is that since you are just looking for a good car for that price,try to give me a call and lets discuss better.if you wouldnt mind going to cotonou.all u need do is hold like 10,000naira or more if you wish and lets make the trip.you will definately see a good car of your choice which i will there and then help you calculate the total landing cost to your doorstep wherever you are.if it meets within your budget,you make a deposit.if not,we move futher.but im 100% sure of you getting a very good car at a reasonable price compared to the price you can get that in lagos.my phone no is 08058054334.hope to hear from u soon.

@flakkybet,
cotonou sellers dont buy hyundai products as well.except only on demand.a honda halla 92 goes for about 650-700k depending on cleanliness and some other options.

@pollmaster,
thanks and sme to you.please be specific as regards the particular year you want so i can get u the price.and u can send me ur email addy so i can mail u.thank you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by gudlook(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2008
Adedeji, Thanks for your response. Please send me all the necessary details and cost break down via amm@wwlkad.com.
Thanks.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by PollMaster: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
that would be the 2004 model nissan sunny.
I hope i cn get it for 800,000 max.
Please confirm.
Thank you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by GODISGOD(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2008
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
PLS I DONT WANT ANY CAR BELOW 1999,IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THAT OF ANY MODEL FROM NISSAN,TOYOTA,HONDA OR MAZDA
HOW ABOUT NISSAN ALTIMA 99
GOD BLESS U.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by kenzspunpy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2008
MR AYO, i need an A/C, automatic space wagon. i have 500k ready for it, can i get one? reply fast pls
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
@gudluck,
im sending you a mail right now.

@pollmaster,
sir your getting a 2004 model tokunbo car of any brand with your budget is almost impossible.except that you get a used car.2004 cars are millenium cars and are expensive in the market.

@godisgood,
sir,i have a mazda millenium 99 on ground presently.send me your email addy so that i can forward the pics and necessary details to you box sir(if you are interested)but trust me,its one of the best buy you can get for your budget.hope to hear from you.

@kenzspunpy,
i will be on the look out for you sir.but i doubt that considering the options you want and your budget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Car Papers / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫ / Free 2-day Vehicle History Report(over 1000 Free Carfax &autocheck Reports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.