Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 - Sports (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 (144009 Views)

Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014 / Uruguay Vs Italy - Confederations Cup: (2 - 3) On Pens On 30th June 2013 / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by oluwashola4me(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
And Yobo crowned his 100th appearance with an own goal*smh* Nice game, Eagles!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by oduastates: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mr.chippychappy:

Oshiniwa is Faaaaaar better than Echejile . This is not about Yoruba or Igbo .
Oshiniwa was one of our better players out there.
Definitely performed better than his opposite number on the other side.
The French found it hard penetrating from his position.he also supported the attack when he could.that pass from midfield was really world class.
However the team lacked alternatives to emenike and mikel.
Emenike movement in the final third was poor .musa was also kept unusually quiet.
The loss of Onazi was responsible for the collapse of the team.
Victor Moses looks in unfit and held the ball a bit too long .
Our weakest link was definitely mikel when you compare him to oilseh or pogba
the referee definitely swung this game in France's favour.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Time to check myself into Fulani self-recovery hospital be back sometime in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

You honestly think everyone is like you and your idi.otic brothers who critique based on tribe, no? When you watch sport, tribe should be the last thing on your mind. Your utterly useless Echiejile was the weakest link at the last African cup - and he was guilty of a few goals. And that was against tactically and technically inept African teams. Now imagine how much of a disaster he would've been if he had been selected to play against players at this level. Defensively, the Oshinawa guy is far superior to him - FACT!

Fam, fvck off my face. if you want an Igbo team - go create ya own Biafra and get your bantu people there to play for you in an all bantu team.

Don't give a ffuck what you say but everybody here knows you are a disgusting tribal piece of sshit who sees everything through your little tribal lenses. So,don't cry when you get labeled as such; Oshaniwa barely completed a single pass going forward and that shows is weakness going forward and his tackles are heavy and draws fouls almost on every occasion. Echiejile has proven himself and even plays for monaco,a top club in France. Echiejile has more quality than Oshaniwa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Okuda(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi should start learning to bench mikel, he is as useless as a pile of cowdung. Finally the non-inclusion of iheanacho and Ik uche has cost keshi and Nigeria her glory as we warned him earlier. The midfield lacked ideas, stressed up the attackers and forced them to fall back and fight for the ball in the midfield and defence, making the strikers toothless, and allowing france to spend more time in our half as exemplified in the last 20 mins, it totally made us vulnerable.

Please, Sit mikel's arze on a hard bench and draft in creative Iheanacho into the super eagles, immediately.

Keshi stays, mikel goes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by lyntiffany(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Don't know about your own perspective of the match but one thing am certain of is that the referee killed the match he was sooo biased. Our guys tried we should give kudos to them and not criticize.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by ideyvexnow: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Don't give a ffuck what you say but everybody here knows you are a disgusting tribal piece of sshit who sees everything through your little tribal lenses. So,don't cry when you get labeled as such; Oshaniwa barely completed a single pass going forward and that shows is weakness going forward and his tackles are heavy and draws fouls almost on every occasion. Echiejile has proven himself and even plays for monaco,a top club in France. Echiejile has more quality than Oshaniwa.

Nah, not everyone, low self-esteem having Igbotic phaggots like you and your indi.otic brothers. I let it slide a few days ago, but I'm pissed today. Nyggah fvck you and fvck your life.

Your Igbotic Mikel messed up the darn game, losing possession, and slowing down the pace of the game. And the utterly useless Igbotic Nwofor came on, and never added anything to the freaking game.

Oshinawa is like a god compared to the useless Echejile who has zero football IQ - deal with it, phaggot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by orimion(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
duerap:

Guy, you are crazy! Thanks for making me laugh. I've been frowning and cursing everyone at home. well I guess you've brought me back...kudos.
my brother actually beat me tonight, and I was crying. But after reading this, I couldn't even remember why I was crying
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by moshino(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Abeg,which talent do you have?
Musa
Yobo
Mikel
Moses
Oshaniwa
Is this your talent?

Tell me the talent you, your father/mother, grandfather/grandmother/great-grandfather/great-grandmother has, or anything y'all have EVER contributed to Nigeria or humanity, then I'll tell you which was our talent on that field today. Have you, or anybody related to you, including your forefathers EVER touched your rotten-wretched leg to a FIFA rated football, EVER?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by begwong: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good ridance,we no go hear of any bonus ransom b4 any training or match again sef!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Long live the Federal Republic of Naija. Eeasy to reach round of 16? mtcheew make una go shiit joor e don do. Wey Portugal? Wey Italy? Wey England? Mtcheew Super Eagles try joor.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, not everyone, low self-esteem having Igbotic phaggots like you and your indi.otic brothers. I let it slide a few days ago, but I'm pissed today. Nyggah fvck you and fvck your life.

Your Igbotic Mikel messed up the darn game, losing possession, and slowing down the pace of the game. And the utterly useless Igbotic Nwofor came on, and never added anything to the freaking game.

Oshinawa is like a god compared to the useless Echejile who has zero football IQ - deal with it, phaggot.

Look at this never-do well calling somebody names.....Cone head looking,disgusting amala eating life long loser....Niigga, you seems like the f.ool with low self esteem because you are the one that has to tell everybody how great you are...loud mouthed p.u.ssy a..ss bbitch.

Once again you have proven that you are a tribal goat by bringing Mikel into this...Mikel is a loser and I will not protect him just because he is Igbo,you du..mb bbitch!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Timijo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
IYA NGBALI: ode raised to power 10 tongue
Now I understand your problem, you need to change your drug and get a better one.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by iluvnaija: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by KingTom(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Your papa follow _fuck osaze mama?

_Idiot!!! Don't quote me again

Anu ofia
Senator O gini? Wetin dey vex u
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
moshino:

Tell me the talent you, your father/mother, grandfather/grandmother/great-grandfather/great-grandmother has, or anything y'all have EVER contributed to Nigeria or humanity, then I'll tell you which was our talent on that field today. Have you, or anybody related to you, including your forefathers EVER touched your rotten-wretched leg to a FIFA rated football, EVER?

Look at this emotional laden dullard....How can you talk about someone you don't know,iideot? Abeg,go eat!
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by isomadtech(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
@all,
some may think the super eagle team was built around mikel but it is not. The engine room of the team is Onazi. He was the link btw the defence and the attack. While Mikel was busy jogging round the field, you see Onazi fighting for ball. He will disturb an attacker from stabilising himself. He was always involved in all the movement of se. He was the one that took the pressure off the defenders and the moment he got injured the team was in disarray. There was no proper link btw defence and attack. The french team had free day and we crumbled under pressure.
Any team that must stop the frenchs must take care of that short guy just as Onazi was taken care of and the way the Italians took Amokachi and Emenike out of their way in usa 94.
We need good tacticians in our tech crew. It is not about sitting and shouting but creative and critical thinking and observation of the match.
Mikel should be expunged out of the team. We need an instant replacement, even the tech crew who does not have good subs that can change game tempo.
Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by biomedixexcel(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
#TeamChelsea #TeamNigeria #TeamMikel
Haters should continue to hate Na him cause goals?
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by prettiest1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Boko haram biko bring back our girls and take se. Just go to MMA tonight so that any time they arrive you can take them. I assure you, there shall be no protest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:

What!! shocked
I'm not ready to die jawe.....Mz Mariah nd Xtarxhyne will see u off...
Bye....I wish u a safe trip grin
nt ready 2 die
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:

What!! shocked
I'm not ready to die jawe.....Mz Mariah nd Xtarxhyne will see u off...
Bye....I wish u a safe trip grin

there is God o sad
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Look at this never-do well calling somebody names.....Cone headed looking,disgusting amala eating life long loser....Niigga, you seems like the f.ool with low self esteem because you are the one that has to tell everybody how great you are...loud mouthed womanliness a..ss bbitch.

Once again you have proven that you are a tribal goat by bringing Mikel into this...Mikel is a loser and I will not protect him just because he is Igbo,you du..mb bbitch!

Another vacuous drivel by a bantoid homo habilis from the Hominini tribe, you dyslexic numbnut. Not shocking because Bantu's naturally have low IQ, everything is about physical strength with Bantu's. Coupled with melanin deficiency and pale palm oil skin, synonymous with you lot. Double whammy of retardation.

You're my bit.ch - I'll give you beat down on here, and knock all ya freaking teeth out in real life. If you're not insecure and suffering from acute asperger's low self-esteem syndrome, why would you bring tribe into something that had nothing to do with tribe? Oh no, you have to scream freaking Igbo everywhere. Honestly, who gives a fvck about Igbo?

When I critiqued Mikel a few days ago on a next thread, you went on your useless tribal nonsense about Yoruba's being cursed, when it had absolutely nothing to do with tribe. And now this one? You're an accursed phaggot suffering from schizophrenia and you ought to be lobotomised till further notice. Get ya low-self esteem and insecurities off my face. Oshinawa is like a god compared to your freaking Echiejile or whatever the fvck the bell is - deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Butoneday2(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin
millionaireman: Going going .... Eagles played, The Blues won. Second goal .... Sloppy defennce finished Nigeria up.
grin
millionaireman: Going going .... Eagles played, The Blues won. Second goal .... Sloppy defennce finished Nigeria up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by sicily4u: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
King Tom: Long live the Federal Republic of Naija. Eeasy to reach round of 16? mtcheew make una go shiit joor e don do. Wey Portugal? Wey Italy? Wey England? Mtcheew Super Eagles try joor.
grin grin grin

shut up
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by obayaya(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
King Tom:
grin grin grin

Lol!!!

Na that rubbish second goal jare!!!

How far na!! longest time
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by obayaya(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
King Tom:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by holarmzie: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Mikel don suffer for una hand...chai!!! Diaris God ooooooo................
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by cheguevera: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
FRANK RIJKAARD FOR NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

Another vacuous drivel by a bantoid homo habilis from the Hominini tribe, you dyslexic numbnut. Not shocking because Bantu's naturally have low IQ, everything is about physical strength with Bantu's. Coupled with melanin deficiency and pale palm oil skin, synonymous with you lot. Double whammy of retardation.

You're my bit.ch - I'll give you beat down on here, and knock all ya freaking teeth out in real life. If you're not insecure and suffering from acute asperger's low self-esteem syndrome, why would you bring tribe into something that had nothing to do with tribe? Oh no, you have to scream freaking Igbo everywhere. Honestly, who gives a fvck about Igbo?

When I critiqued Mikel a few days ago on a next thread, you went on your useless tribal nonsense about Yoruba's being cursed, when it had absolutely nothing to do with tribe. And now this one? You're an accursed phaggot suffering from schizophrenia and you ought to be lobotomised till further notice. Get ya low-self esteem and insecurities off my face. Oshinawa is like a god compared your freaking Echiejile or whatever the fvck the bell is - deal with it.

Ranting of a ppunk....Niiga get a hold of yourself, you are nobody....go to bed and cry like a little bbitch of which you are known as. Always backing like a lunatic,chest beating like you never believe you could ever see a dollar. And by the way,I didn't even read what you wrote up there. Niiga, I look down on you not because you are Yoruba but because you have lived in England for who knows how many years yet you still behave like a tribal goat from the forest of ijebuland. Cone head having punnk bbitch!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.