Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1382778 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Horlawoomey][/quote]Bor-what?!!!!!!! Wa, dnt try me oooo, i no get body for joke oooo, i am temperamental ooo, i go vex for u oooo!!! Oyaa, beg me mk i nor vex. Borno bawo?! If u nor consider me, consider iya ibeji na, abeg oooo.

@sodiqyinka abeg whts d consequence of nt filling ur jamb reg on d schl's mobilization list?

@trendiitee nor dey oppress ma guy na. Intimidation we condone nt fa...

@funkybae na so dem dey beg for help? Calling sodiqyinka's bluff abi? U go surprise wen he tell u d name of ur EX-BF

Ekaaaaaaaro oooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by suyamasta(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Thank God say you appreciate am, you go manage the violence now

lol i go just redeploy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jossyblack: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
First, every graduate is eligible to register. But not all registered will be mobilized.

As for your sister, her condition is delicate. She‘s too close to her due date and will probably put to bed before service. I‘ll advise that she forgets batch c and focus on delivery and taking care of her baby. In a nutshell, she shouldn‘t bother registering. If she‘s eventually mobilized, she can get re-mobilized for A15 if she still wishes to serve.

thanks taiye, but pardon me let me ask, what do you mean by get re-mobilized for A15

and if she goes not register this year, is there any way she can be mobilized even for next year or the A15
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Amliving(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Chimourinho:

True, i get contact wey go arrange am buh she say till. call up show first! About 4 of my cosm8s are going there wit me too.
that's cool me wana go there too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Funkybae(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
taiwoliu: Bor-what?!!!!!!! Wa, dnt try me oooo, i no get body for joke oooo, i am temperamental ooo, i go vex for u oooo!!! Oyaa, beg me mk i nor vex. Borno bawo?! If u nor consider me, consider iya ibeji na, abeg oooo.

@kemicypher abeg whts d consequence of nt filling ur jamb reg on d schl's mobilization list?

@trendiitee nor dey oppress ma guy na. Intimidation we condone nt fa...

@funkybae na so dem dey beg for help? Calling kemicuphers bluff abi? U go surprise wen he tell u d name of ur EX-BF

Ekaaaaaaaro oooooooooo
i no dey find his help. d mumu boy too dey make mouth on dis thread. he knows it all. u see he has been hiding since i dropd my number. i will stop commenting on this thread if he drops my data. idiot boy.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
tunbebes: cryTo all Akokites, pls go to school o! A list has been pasted and u may get d surprise of your life cos ur name may not be on d batch C list. They broke my heart on Friday. I have to wait till March now. cry
add me ASAP 07069337302 or 286566D1..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Amliving(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Chimourinho:

True, i get contact wey go arrange am buh she say till. call up show first! About 4 of my cosm8s are going there wit me too.
. Wonderful who knows wen it's coiming out
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Shigoboy(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2014
sartee: Good morning to all my oga's at the top. Double TUALEE for you all. Please Mr sodiqyinka, I need your help asap. Have contacted shigoboy and one way or the other God has opened all close doors. Cos most of the courses that Nuc scraped when we were in 300l has been put online. So as to enable students from such department to register for nysc online. My jamb registration number was saying registration not found or something . And I want to go and register today by the grace of God. can you help me check it and tell me what's wrong. this is it 92602124HG. Once again good morning to you all...
morning bro, I haven't heard of such issue thou, are you sure you enter the jamb reg no correctly? Cos that's whr I think the prob could come from...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Horlawoomey: NYSC POSTING SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THIS

Sodiqyinka........ Kebbi state

Noordean.......... Ebonyi

Emeka.................. Zamfara

Cutekemitola........... Abia state

Nabsprada............. Ondo state

Trenditee.............. Kogi state

Taiye4Christ......... Niger state

Akerry............... IMO state

Feyifahm.......... Bauchi state

Claroo............ Plateau state

Orekelewa9.......... Kaduna state

Jennyesh.............. Akwa Ibom state

Dstnd................ Taraba state

curiouses........crossriver state

Horlawoomey........... Lagos state

Rashfat.......... Jigawa state

Westinfo4040...........kano state

Ebbrahym............. Benue state

Wordsplay.......... Delta state

Navistar............... Kwara state

Taiwoliu............... Bayelsa state

Heineken............... Adamawa state

Aksimple47............. Borno state

Anugod................ Gombe state

Titiluvly............... Anambra state

Dania30............ Oyo state

Jacob05.................. Edo state

Niceeric.............. Yobe state

Suyamaster........... Ekiti state

Ajgentle............... Enugu state

Omolizzy............ Rivers state

Who remain o ..........

#In Godon's voice#

NA JOKE o
Yes oo. i'll b ready t serv xere.
& 'll stay t welcm westinfo4040 (d luky 1) in my stet
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Shigoboy(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
sartee: Good morning to all my oga's at the top. Double TUALEE for you all. Please Mr sodiqyinka, I need your help asap. Have contacted shigoboy and one way or the other God has opened all close doors. Cos most of the courses that Nuc scraped when we were in 300l has been put online. So as to enable students from such department to register for nysc online. My jamb registration number was saying registration not found or something . And I want to go and register today by the grace of God. can you help me check it and tell me what's wrong. this is it 92602124HG. Once again good morning to you all...
morning bro, are you sure you entered the jamb reg no correctly? Cos I haven't heard of such issue before, you can try again and if same thing happen try contact any of the nysc officials tru thr phn numbers or email, good luck!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Name: Ajibade Josephine Oluwafunke

Date of Birth: 2nd February, 1993.

Sex: Female

State of Origin: Ekiti State

Local Govt: Efon Alaye.

School: University of Lagos.

Faculty of Science.

Department: Marine Sciences.

Year of entry: 2009

Year of graduation: 2013.

Permanent Residential Address: No 2, Otomiewo Street, Opp. Ojo Barracks, Oriade Local Government, Lagos State.

Registered on 5th of September 2014.

Funny enough, you are here making noise instead of you making sure you belong here. I'm so happy to inform you that you are going nowhere as your school knew you would be a problem thus why your name wasnt on the masterlist. Now that you know you dont belong here. Do the needful by getting the h.e.l.l out of here. Noisemaker!

The badest badoo grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2014
He walked into an Internet cafe and asked for the manager's office. He was show the way. He walked gracefully towards the office, knocked and he was asked to come in.

"What can I do for you?", the manager asked. "I would like to be your errand boy", was his reply. "I will keep your cafe as well as your office clean, make you tea and or coffee whenever you need and will be at your disposal anytime you need someone to go wash your car, clean your house or anything chores needed to be done."

"You mean you want to be my office boy?", the manager asked. "Yes sir, if that is what you call it.", was his reply.

He was granted the job. Hours turned into days, and days turned into weeks. Apart from being the "office boy", he would help customers having technical problems with their computers or help them data mine information they are looking for to use in their researches, some of them being lecturers in the University.

Then the cafe had a network problem, he solved it before anyone could wink. The manager, one morning called him to his office. "When and where did you learn how to fix computers, perform data mining and so on?", he asked. "I am a graduate of Information Technology", was his reply. The manager took a deep breath and said, "I have been planning to expand my business, but never found the right person to help. I am openning up a new office tomorrow and would like you to be my partner as well as my manager in that branch, my lawyer will get the contract ready by the end of the day. If you can drive, pick from any of the cars outside. I will deal with other things like better accommodation and whatever needed after tomorrow. That will be all."

"Thank you sir", was his reply. "No, thank you" was his bosses reply. He walked out speechless, dumb founded and any word used to describe a confused entity. "One last thing", his boss called back at him. "Can I ask you a question?", asked his boss. "Of course sir", he replied. His boss took a deep breath, "Why did you choose to be an errand boy instead of seeking for a job as a professional Information Technology expert?", he asked. He took a deep breath, and smiled, "Sir, humility is the gate way to might and greatness".

To all those yeye graduate sitting on their patched trousers, running from one office to another with photo copies of their credentials for the past five years, I am dedicating this one to you.
Copied from our own nairaland let us learn

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2014
sodiqyinka see my number here, check whether my name dey master list o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
i for like drop my reg o but I no wan mak somebody know say na me orekelewa9 or make person use him sabi sabi put my posting for Bornu o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2014
All d dumbos weh wan get on Sodiq's nerve, abeg make una piss off here, Na by force 2 deh here? Sodiq has bn doing a ril wonderful job here, and if U try mess him up, we sure gonna mess U up. We ya'll takn it P.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Horlawoomey: NYSC POSTING SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THIS

Sodiqyinka........ Kebbi state

Noordean.......... Ebonyi

Emeka.................. Zamfara

Cutekemitola........... Abia state

Nabsprada............. Ondo state

Trenditee.............. Kogi state

Taiye4Christ......... Niger state

Akerry............... IMO state

Feyifahm.......... Bauchi state

Claroo............ Plateau state

Orekelewa9.......... Kaduna state

Jennyesh.............. Akwa Ibom state

Dstnd................ Taraba state

curiouses........crossriver state

Horlawoomey........... Lagos state

Rashfat.......... Jigawa state

Westinfo4040...........kano state

Ebbrahym............. Benue state

Wordsplay.......... Delta state

Navistar............... Kwara state

Taiwoliu............... Bayelsa state

Heineken............... Adamawa state

Aksimple47............. Borno state

Anugod................ Gombe state

Titiluvly............... Anambra state

Dania30............ Oyo state

Jacob05.................. Edo state

Niceeric.............. Yobe state

Suyamaster........... Ekiti state

Ajgentle............... Enugu state

Omolizzy............ Rivers state

Who remain o ..........

#In Godon's voice#

NA JOKE o

Kaduna no bad , jus that I don't want to be far from home. God abeg reason my matter o as I no get anybody.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9: i for like drop my reg o but I no wan mak somebody know say na me orekelewa9 or make person use him sabi sabi put my posting for Bornu o
You de fear?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Macmilla:
You de fear?

I dey fear o. but God pass every every!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9:

Kaduna no bad , jus that I don't want to be far from home. God abeg reason my matter o as I no get anybody.

Lolz...... E don enter prayer level

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9:

no mind am, u dey go, even if u no go DS year, ur still young and u will make it by march!
Or 2016.
No time is late for safe arival. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
ebrahyym:
Yes oo. i'll b ready t serv xere.
& 'll stay t welcm westinfo4040 (d luky 1) in my stet

Correct guy, I trust you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Lolz...... E don enter prayer level
No be small matta. No boko weapons formed against us shall prosper, even in Sambisa forest.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Macmilla:
Or 2016.
No time is late for safe arival. grin

no abeg. she dey go. her master list still dey road to abj. if it doesn't arrive this year, march na for sure

cc sodiqyinka, prove urself , make my posting Enugu, I go believe u die.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
omolizzy:
He walked into an Internet cafe and asked for the manager's office. He was show the way. He walked gracefully towards the office, knocked and he was asked to come in.

"What can I do for you?", the manager asked. "I would like to be your errand boy", was his reply. "I will keep your cafe as well as your office clean, make you tea and or coffee whenever you need and will be at your disposal anytime you need someone to go wash your car, clean your house or anything chores needed to be done."

"You mean you want to be my office boy?", the manager asked. "Yes sir, if that is what you call it.", was his reply.

He was granted the job. Hours turned into days, and days turned into weeks. Apart from being the "office boy", he would help customers having technical problems with their computers or help them data mine information they are looking for to use in their researches, some of them being lecturers in the University.

Then the cafe had a network problem, he solved it before anyone could wink. The manager, one morning called him to his office. "When and where did you learn how to fix computers, perform data mining and so on?", he asked. "I am a graduate of Information Technology", was his reply. The manager took a deep breath and said, "I have been planning to expand my business, but never found the right person to help. I am openning up a new office tomorrow and would like you to be my partner as well as my manager in that branch, my lawyer will get the contract ready by the end of the day. If you can drive, pick from any of the cars outside. I will deal with other things like better accommodation and whatever needed after tomorrow. That will be all."

"Thank you sir", was his reply. "No, thank you" was his bosses reply. He walked out speechless, dumb founded and any word used to describe a confused entity. "One last thing", his boss called back at him. "Can I ask you a question?", asked his boss. "Of course sir", he replied. His boss took a deep breath, "Why did you choose to be an errand boy instead of seeking for a job as a professional Information Technology expert?", he asked. He took a deep breath, and smiled, "Sir, humility is the gate way to might and greatness".

To all those yeye graduate sitting on their patched trousers, running from one office to another with photo copies of their credentials for the past five years, I am dedicating this one to you.
Copied from our own nairaland let us learn

Bullshit! self-abasement is not humility. if you know your worth you won't settle for less. I don't have to be slave to show that I am humble.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9:

no abeg. she dey go. her master list still dey road to abj. if it doesn't arrive this year, march na for sure

cc sodiqyinka, prove urself , make my posting Enugu, I go believe u die.
You are a big clown. grin D guy de beg you to believe am?
Give me ur info and 200k, I will influence ur posting to America.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Macmilla:
You are a big clown. grin D guy de beg you to believe am?
Give me ur info and 200k, I will influence ur posting to America.

u dey ask for 200k to post me to America? na u b d biggest clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.