Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617750 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
rationalmind: Macuwon eating roasted plantain (a.k.a boli) together with his creamy foreign chick grin
grin

lol... Dts an ugly angle.. U have been stealing shots of me abi.. My creamy chicks face didnt show.. grin y na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I remember you were the 3rd person here on this nairaland forum to tell us where you were posted to.....when u typed kano....I was laughing at you saying 'u don suffer'......13 hours later I went to school and saw Kano for myself........lol
hmm. that's good. God don catch you. lol. so when are you expected to enter kogi camp. i mean going by the timetable.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Guy................I dey vex for that side.....after correctly predicting 7 english championship scores as hard as they are......na my own team arsenal come cast me and na the first time ever I am trusting on Arsenal with my cash

heartbreakin' isn't it. Na so Man Utd. Tear many slips @ †ђξ weekend! Niggas come dey vex for me like say na me play †ђξ ball. grin (Man Utd fan)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: GOOD NEWS.......GOOD NEWS........GOODNEWS.....to those of us saying 'what is NYSC without camp'.....I have good news....I have found a WAY...trust me you would LOVE this......Just hide your call-up letter, go to court, swear an affidavit of stolen call up letter.....go to ur school and report the 'theft' of your call up letter......according to NYSC you are guaranteed the next batch......batch C is some 10 weeks from now.....I'm sure the ebola crisis would have been solved by then.......simple formula....let's not just talk, show action and thank me letter...................................
MAKE OF THIS WHAT YOU WILL

GBAM!!! U are rite on point bro.... To me if any one refuses 2come to terms with the present situation on ground then your suggestion is just a inch more than perfect for them to make use of...shikena yowa...... Y cry and whine over spilled milk,we have been made to endure worst policies in 9ja and we are still alive n surviving bcoz dere is lil or nothin we can do about it. Yoruba's would say ''if a child doesnt have d sword of vegeance in his full grasp and possession,there is no need for such a child to ask about the cause of his fathers death or murder,if you not in power to influence decisions presently then make do with whatever decisions passed presently,and as for those wanting to petition the DG and NYSC please for the love of christ let d lying dog sleep,coz there aint no need of going after a wild goose chase!!! Capiche

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: let me go tru d betting xperts site n get bak 2 u joor

2mao. Is another day naw. Also weekends imma holla @ yuh.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
dannyabba:

LMAO!!
. The dude wanted to make the person feel happy,the person rebuffed him........hahaha........WICKED

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: did I just hear u say father? embarassed
. Hahaha......that is the problem.with most of us Nigerians.....when we can't debate logically....we resort to insults to change the topic......he wanted me to 'insult' him back,.then the MAIN topic would end, and we would turn to insults, but that was very cheap.....even if he had said my father is mad I would still have laughed with him......PREDICTABLE....................................
MAKE OF THIS WHAT YOU WILL

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: did I just hear u say father? embarassed
. On a lighter note he typed 'CZ your father is a Nigerian'................he was wrong twice........my father isn't Nigerian and my name isn't 'CZ'......LOL.....CASE CLOSED

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
saheed63:
hmm. that's good. God don catch you. lol. so when are you expected to enter kogi camp. i mean going by the timetable.
. I'm South South.........5th-6th september
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

heartbreakin' isn't it. Na so Man Utd. Tear many slips @ †ђξ weekend! Niggas come dey vex for me like say na me play †ђξ ball. grin (Man Utd fan)
. Haha na you be the nearest Man UTd fan available.......I swear if I know Olivier Giroud pikin I for slap am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sowl:
GBAM!!! U are rite on point bro.... To me if any one refuses 2come to terms with the present situation on ground then your suggestion is just a inch more than perfect for them to make use of...shikena yowa...... Y cry and whine over spilled milk,we have been made to endure worst policies in 9ja and we are still alive n surviving bcoz dere is lil or nothin we can do about it. Yoruba's would say ''if a child doesnt have d sword of vegeance in his full grasp and possession,there is no need for such a child to ask about the cause of his fathers death or murder,if you not in power to influence decisions presently then make do with whatever decisions passed presently,and as for those wanting to petition the DG and NYSC please for the love of christ let d lying dog sleep,coz there aint no need of going after a wild goose chase!!! Capiche
. OUR PEOPLE like to talk, complain, shout and get angry, make a move to back the talk na wahala.........if you want to camp.just simply wait for november or march next year.......I have a female friend who is about 80% close to doing that.....she is following up her love for 3-weeks camping with ACTIONS, now that is someone worthy of my respect

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haha na you be the nearet Man UTd fan available.......I swear if I know Olivier Giroud pikin I for slap am

giruod dey finish all im strength ontop london babes na why im never dey fit enough.....to play like a number 9. Na fine boy im come do for pitch.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

giruod dey finish all im strength ontop london babes na why im never dey fit enough.....to play like a number 9. Na fine boy im come do for pitch.
. Na L'Oreal MODEL him dey do for field.......na fine guy sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 2:27am On Aug 21, 2014
to Cutiepie01....

I think I owe u an apology. I really do think I do...Yeah. I'm sorry for "playing wit ur head", I'm sorry for making you believe "blue is red" wen d truth is "blue ain't red". I'm sorry for not apologising to u since. Hp u undastand dt I ws jux in a quest for "crazy fun inna crazy way"...left to me, I neva really wanted to offend or get anyone pissed. Yea ryt, u may still b vexed/pissed off & nt interested in meeting (which I undastand), bt jux knw dt I'm Sorry, sincerely sorry. #bows head & walk away wit a straight face, wit eyes as red as pepper#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 3:44am On Aug 21, 2014
DrPhilABd: to Cutiepie01....

I think I owe u an apology. I really do think I do...Yeah. I'm sorry for "playing wit ur head", I'm sorry for making you believe "blue is red" wen d truth is "blue ain't red". I'm sorry for not apologising to u since. Hp u undastand dt I ws jux in a quest for "crazy fun inna crazy way"...left to me, I neva really wanted to offend or get anyone pissed. Yea ryt, u may still b vexed/pissed off & nt interested in meeting (which I undastand), bt jux knw dt I'm Sorry, sincerely sorry. #bows head & walk away wit a straight face, wit eyes as red as pepper#
The reason am more pained is that we had a good relationship here,and i related with you like a lady,everything i ever pictured was a lady.I was heart broken when i realised it was a guy,not because i hate guys but because i hate deception.Its okay though,its a past issue.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2014
lorddaywalker: you always got a nice response. Thumbs up boss

cheesy Thanks for the compliment boss.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2014
macuwon:

lol... Dts an ugly angle.. U have been stealing shots of me abi.. My creamy chicks face didnt show.. grin y na?

grin

I'll take you unawares and steal another shot
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Prixxy, prixxy

Good morning wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by olaoyekemi(f): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Oga yokiti gudmorning

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . OUR PEOPLE like to talk, complain, shout and get angry, make a move to back the talk na wahala.........if you want to camp.just simply wait for november or march next year.......I have a female friend who is about 80% close to doing that.....she is following up her love for 3-weeks camping with ACTIONS, now that is someone worthy of my respect

I guess d art of whining,complaining and self pity without being able to match it up wit actions is in the nigerian gene..... If that lady that is willing to differ her service just because of camp is successful then i would also respect her .
To me if anythin at all the 5yrs spent in school is enough camping experience for me,i see the camp as no bigdeal as much as NYSC would readily pay us our rightful entitlements and give us the priviledge of redployment,thats all i ask for,as for me and my crew going to the same state plateau for stream2 we all have come to terms with the reality on ground and we planned to make use of that 8dayz of non-regimented and unrestricted liberty to replicate whatever supposed fun anybody would want to have within that 3weeks,simple as that.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2014
LOL!!!! This guy, Who are you abeg?!?!?! cheesy
sokarsenal: . On a lighter note he typed 'CZ your father is a Nigerian'................he was wrong twice........my father isn't Nigerian and my name isn't 'CZ'......LOL.....CASE CLOSED
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by crimboi(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
ngozionefeli: calm down nw, evry disapointmnt is a blessing in disguise oo, u can still v fun dat 2days of registratn...
Hilarious # what fun is there to be had ... It's like boiling egg with engine oil grin # no offense tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2014
DrPhilABd: to Cutiepie01....

u think only Cutiepie dzervez an apology? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
olaoyekemi: Oga yokiti gudmorning
Good morning to you my friend. Wishing you a splendid day ahead.
Special greetings to all the members of NYSC 2014 Batch B family.
To all Stream 1 corpers in camp; hope you are having the best of it? Has the count down to end of the 3 weeks orientation started already? I want to specially appreciate those that have been giving us a peep into the orientation camp by narrating their day to day activities here together with their pictorial updates. Thanks and God bless you all.
To my stream 2 friends; somethings happen for a reason, to be frank with you people, the decision about you having an abdridged version of orientation will pain the top officials more than the prospective corpers because of what they stand to loose (please dont ask me what it is but my hint is about the "ONLY" factor that unites all Nigerians irrespective of the side of the divide you are from) at the end. It better to miss the 3 weeks orientation than having infected with the dreaded Ebola virus or being a victim of the negative things happening in our dear nation at the moment. I wish you all the best that you all desire.
In my abode on planet Earth; It has been raining for over 5 hours now; what is the situation report in your own areas?
Do have a blessed day ahead!

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2014
yokiti:
Good morning to you my friend. Wishing you a splendid day ahead.
Special greetings to all the members of NYSC 2014 Batch B family.
To all Stream 1 corpers in camp; hope you are having the best of it? Has the count down to end of the 3 weeks orientation started already? I want to specially appreciate those that have been giving us a peep into the orientation camp by narrating their day to day activities here together with their pictorial updates. Thanks and God bless you all.
To my stream 2 friends; somethings happen for a reason, to be frank with you people, the decision about you having an abdridged version of orientation will pain the top officials more than the prospective corpers because of what they stand to loose (please dont ask me what it is but my hint is about the "ONLY" factor that unites all Nigerians irrespective of the side of the divide you are from) at the end. It better to miss the 3 weeks orientation than having infected with the dreaded Ebola virus or being a victim of the negative things happening in our dear nation at the moment. I wish you all the best that you all desire.
In my abode on planet Earth; It has been raining for over 5 hours now; what is the situation report in your own areas?
Do have a blessed day ahead!

You have spoken like the wise man that you are, I respect you.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
dannyabba: LOL!!!! This guy, Who are you abeg?!?!?! cheesy
. When you smile at almost all hints you make the world a better place........I was being Sarcastic though

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
dannyabba: LOL!!!! This guy, Who are you abeg?!?!?! cheesy
. And about your love for aviation and your zeal to work in an oil company because it 'pays the bills' massively.......I think you can do both.........you need God's grace.......a focused mind, discipline, a body ready for a lot of stress and HARDWORK, HARDWORK, HARDWORK, HARDWORK...........but mind you I think only few people have done something like this so a lot of people would mock you, even some of the people you love unfortunately

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
rationalmind:

And what is this fun they're having if I may ask?

Sleeping for four hours everyday?

Standing for lectures for 5hours?

Spending thousands of naira in exchange for 19800?

Spending thousands of naira to charge your

phone?

Going for parades that adds absolutely no value to you?

Sleeping in rooms filled with smokes from cigarettes?

I sincerely don't know what fun they're talking about.

Edo camp is just one out of tens of other camps tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Abeg o! After nYSC don autocrat dia power,are gonna get paid for august and sptmber alawee? Co's na now dem go dey yarn say we no no use 3wiks for camp o!,we no tell dem say we no wan camp 4 3wiks oo!.na bros EBOLA n big bros boko haram spoil our camp plan o!, so b4 I open my eyes,mak una pay us our entitlements o!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2014
this wan no be IceBucket Challenge buh its for fun sha. Lorddaywalker, sokarsenal, sowl, ngozi, heemah & la boo; Cleoqueen. I nominate you guys grin. Snap & upload a pic of you in ur all white ensemble. #MoneyCannotWaste #Stream2.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by newguy1(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Dem nysc no put our swearing in parade join dem plan fa, seems no body is talkin abt dis "stream B"at least dey owe us dis now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.