Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (615941 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2014
Good morning everyone. Sorry to visit this issue again. Am just thinking does the DG knows the implication of canceling an orientation course of this nature, am just thinking even universities do organize orientation program for their newly admitted student to acquaint them of the university system likewise department organize theirs to acquaint their student on how to behave as well as calculate their GPA and CGPA as the case may be which in most cases goes a long way to help most of the student personaly I benefited from it. Now am thinking this Nysc management decision is it not a license for people to do and undo in the course of the one year program in terms of code of conduct and the rest, Becos the truth is orientation programs goes a long way to help people in their conduct as well as their reasoning towards certain things, at least it open their eye to a lot of things that probably has been a mirage to them. Just thinking anyway.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
No swearing in either..im still hopin they will chnge their decision before next month sha..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: this wan no be IceBucket Challenge buh its for fun sha. Lorddaywalker, sokarsenal, sowl, ngozi, heemah & la boo; Cleoqueen. I nominate you guys grin. Snap & upload a pic of you in ur all white ensemble. #MoneyCannotWaste #Stream2.
. Haha.........where is the charity I would donate to bro...........you know in Ice Bucket challenge if you decline your donate to ALS charity...

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: this wan no be IceBucket Challenge buh its for fun sha. Lorddaywalker, sokarsenal, sowl, ngozi, heemah & la boo; Cleoqueen. I nominate you guys grin. Snap & upload a pic of you in ur all white ensemble. #MoneyCannotWaste #Stream2.
. But if you do it I WOULD do that before sunday sha......you do before nominating bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
cutiepie01: Now,u're talking.Camp's fyn plus d stress isnt reducing.
cheesy so I wasn't talking b4? As for the stress of camp, I wish we stream II just had a feel of it but the Ebola tin has shown itself but still yet I Thank the ALMIGHTY GOD for everything because everything work together for good to those that love GOD and I want to believe its for my good
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Samguine:

Edo camp is just one out of tens of other camps tongue

Yes, true.

However, my experience in Edo camp has given me a good idea of what NYSC camp is all about irrespective of where the camp is located. Be it Ogun State tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
lmao wen I get to osun will snap in my white nd upload
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Yes, true.

However, my experience in Edo camp has given me a good idea of what NYSC camp is all about irrespective of where the camp is located. Be it Ogun State tongue
A child that has not left his father's farm would say his father's farm is the biggest.

I am not saying I am not stressed or that I loved their badly cooked Egusi soup or I was all smiles when a soldier told me to roll in the mud, but I am sure I would never exchange these experiences for another. Camp has shown me another side of me. Learned practical stuffs, gainned from BORING but IMPORTANT lectures, gisted face to face with guys and ladies from different schools. In short, it has been one of the best three weeks of MY life. Dunno about you.
I understand Prixxy7's agitations, Heemah's acceptance of Fate, Sokarsenals indifference and others. Everyone unto his own. Let us just respect each other's feelings.
Miss you all (Heemah especially wink)...though not a fault of mine, Etisalat dey show me shege here sad

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sweetyEse(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
So when/where are they going to swear us in? wonderful.;(
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
for dat 2days wey I go use for camp,trust me I go snap pixurz,pixurz sef go fear me sef no gree snap again. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . But if you do it I WOULD do that before sunday sha......you do before nominating bro

Fine. Imma lead by example.....grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
ngozionefeli: lmao wen I get to osun will snap in my white nd upload

Iro ni....wish time u go get to do that wan?!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
lorddaywalker: for dat 2days wey I go use for camp,trust me I go snap pixurz,pixurz sef go fear me sef no gree snap again. grin

you guys are just taking †ђξ fun outta †ђξ whole thing. sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'll like to focus on the thrust of your argument.

Samguine: I am sure I would never exchange these experiences for another.

Really?

Like sharing a room with someone suffering from tuberculosis? I don't think I need to remind you the consequences.

Or getting home only to start treating toilet infections?

Samguine: Camp has shown me another side of me.

What other side of you are we talking about?

Samguine: Learned practical stuffs, gainned from BORING but IMPORTANT lectures

You can start by showing us how learning those things are exclusive to NYSC orientation camp. You can then go ahead to show us how one couldn't have learnt those things without coming to camp. You can then end it by telling us why the camp should be credited for teaching you what you could had better learnt independent of camp.

Samguine: Gisted face to face with guys and ladies from different schools.

I have to give you this. As a matter of fact, it's the only positive to take away from camp. You get to meet people you'll most likely never had met.

However, one positive in the midst of several negatives doesn't justify any argument of camp being fun.

Samguine: In short, it has been one of the best three weeks of MY life.Dunno about you.

grin grin You actually know. It has been the worst three weeks of my life.

samguine: Let us just respect each other's feelings.

I've been doing that. cheesy The truth about camp must however be said tongue

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

you guys are just taking †ђξ fun outta †ђξ whole thing. sad
somtimz our choices ar made 4 us not by us. Nysc just did and life must continue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Fine. Imma lead by example.....grin

grin cheesy

Wey your face?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 2Pistols: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
GUYS !!! I created a petition for us on Change.org
You all have to sign it before Sept 1st
http://www.change.org/p/brig-gen-jb-olawunmi-conduct-full-orientation-course-for-lagos-b14-stream-ii-prospective-corps-members

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Samguine:
A child that has not left his father's farm would say his father's farm is the biggest.

I am not saying I am not stressed or that I loved their badly cooked Egusi soup or I was all smiles when a soldier told me to roll in the mud, but I am sure I would never exchange these experiences for another. Camp has shown me another side of me. Learned practical stuffs, gainned from BORING but IMPORTANT lectures, gisted face to face with guys and ladies from different schools. In short, it has been one of the best three weeks of MY life. Dunno about you.
I understand Prixxy7's agitations, Heemah's acceptance of Fate, Sokarsenals indifference and others. Everyone unto his own. Let us just respect each other's feelings.
Miss you all (Heemah especially wink)...though not a fault of mine, Etisalat dey show me shege here sad
. Now that is the key word..........Respect Everyone feeling's..........I NEVER TRY to convince any1 to follow my ideals except the person tries to make me feel my ideals that work for me are wrong......that's the problem I have with many people.....don't come and tell me your views on life when I didn't ask for it or when you don't want to listen to my own views......SIMPLE TASK and we all live happily......Even you were guilty of insinuating to me I had lost something so grand for not camping.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

. You Never ever show your face bro......NEVER EVER.....and I'm guessing you are very handsome
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good idea..i ll take mine wen i gt to camp..btw, i luv ur tennis shoe, kindly send one to me snce u av three..lolzz
@samguine, missed u too boo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
rationalmind: I'll like to focus on the thrust of your argument.

Really?

Like sharing a room with someone suffering from tuberculosis? I don't think I need to remind you the consequences.

Or getting home only to start treating toilet infections?

What other side of you are we talking about?

You can start by showing us how learning those things are exclusive to NYSC orientation camp. You can then go ahead to show us how one couldn't have learnt those things without coming to camp. You can then end it by telling us why the camp should be credited for teaching you what you could had better learnt independent of camp.

I have to give you this. As a matter of fact, it's the only positive to take away from camp. You get to meet people you'll most likely never had met.

However, one positive in the midst of several negatives doesn't justify any argument of camp being fun.

grin grin You actually know. It has been the worst three weeks of my life.

I've been doing that. cheesy The truth about camp must however be said tongue
. Brother calm down now......this EDO camp dey pain you sha........wetin dem don do you, haha........you were discouraged from the first day sha....so you sef na wah.....my twin macuwon is having 'fun' in OBS 'kissing foreign trained graduates', apparently spending his money to please her.....you are complaining.......OYA go find somebody to ease your pains even if I know you don't intend spending a lot of your PPA days in Edo state
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

afta I don collect kit.. Lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Brother calm down now......this EDO camp dey pain you sha........wetin dem don do you, haha........you were discouraged from the first day sha....so you sef na wah.....my twin macuwon is having 'fun' in OBS 'kissing foreign trained graduates', apparently spending his money to please her.....you are complaining.......OYA go find somebody to ease your pains even if I know you don't intend spending a lot of your PPA days in Edo state

grin Even macuwon will disagree with you he's having fun.

98 percent of Corp members here are complaining. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Tejuboy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Hi everyone here,,am new here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
rationalmind:

grin cheesy

Wey your face?

wetin U wan use da face do??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . You Never ever show your face bro......NEVER EVER.....and I'm guessing you are very handsome

Brotherly, u wan make ma head swell abi? If e big pass as e dey na Olumo rock be dat o! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
heemah:
Good idea..i ll take mine wen i gt to camp..btw, i luv ur tennis shoe, kindly send one to me snce u av three..lolzz
@samguine, I Didnt miss u too oloriBooruKu

No biggie, as far as you go fit wear size45.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hahaha...seriously?...Oook...till then o wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
rationalmind:

grin Even macuwon will disagree with you he's having fun.

98 percent of Corp members here are complaining. cheesy

e get one fun, fat geh from my skul wey dey Edo camp. We bin dey d same dance crew, back in d day. If she HUG u....you'd feel better. Make I hook u up? wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tejuboy: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Hi everyone here,,am new here

you're new? ....you batch B? Anyways welcome...wah should we offer yuh?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by newguy1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
lorddaywalker: for dat 2days wey I go use for camp,trust me I go snap pixurz,pixurz sef go fear me sef no gree snap again. grin
who said we will b allowed to stay in d camp? Dude its u go in do ur reg n off u go......

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.