Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (615857 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
jkels: how can I help u pls
where in abia do u reside
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by amanda2013(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13: cutiepie01 the cutest princess of batchB. my supposed crush
amanda2013 but my Amanda of 2014
okonja
I am not at war with any of you.
the way things was handle on this forum is really disgusting and is bringing out the other side of my gentle and meek nature
ayam sorry
I need a combine hug from you at same time but don't choke me ooooo grin grin
its ok we are in this together. Oya take e-hug and e-kiss muaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
prixxy7: Samguine, Rationalmind, Meeky wea did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ post U̶̲̥̅̊ guys to?

Hey dearie, how have you been? Trust you've been cool.

I was posted to an extremely far village in Etsako west, close to your villa cheesy . Name of the villa is Ogbido( not sure of the spelling).

Like I did tell yokiti elsewhere, I was stunned, amazed and bewildered by the warm reception I received from the villagers.

Their ladies continually waved at me with shouts of Corper while I was on Bike. Even their mothers weren't left out. They kept asking when I'll be coming back.

Unfortunately, as much as I would have really loved to stay with them for a whole year, I've got to return to Lag.

Wishing you a favourable posting from camp. Hopefully, you'll be posted to the firm I work with cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by okonja(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
amanda2013: its ok we are in this together. Oya take e-hug and e-kiss muaaaaaaa.
shocked chai, hug....*run away*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13: cutiepie01 the cutest princess of batchB. my supposed crush
amanda2013 but my Amanda of 2014
okonja
I am not at war with any of you.
the way things was handle on this forum is really disgusting and is bringing out the other side of my gentle and meek nature
ayam sorry
I need a combine hug from you at same time but don't choke me ooooo grin grin
Lol.We're good miner.Even the best of friends have misunderstandings once in a while.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
rationalmind:

Hey dearie, how have you been? Trust you've been cool.

I was posted to an extremely far village in Etsako west, close to your villa cheesy . Name of the villa is Ogbido( not sure of the spelling).

Like I did tell yokiti elsewhere, I was stunned, amazed and bewildered by the warm reception I received from the villagers.

Their ladies continually waved at me with shouts of Corper while I was on Bike. Even their mothers weren't left out. They kept asking when I'll be coming back.

Unfortunately, as much as I would have really loved to stay with them for a whole year, I've got to return to Lag.

Wishing you a favourable posting from camp. Hopefully, you'll be posted to the firm I work with cheesy
first of all A̶̲̥̅♏ not from etsako. 2ndly, which firm did U̶̲̥̅̊ work wit? Thirdly, tanx ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d prayer. I rily nid it cos I dont want to be posted to a skul.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
amanda2013: its ok we are in this together. Oya take e-hug and e-kiss muaaaaaaa.

yeeeeeeeeeepa shocked

this gal go badt gan oooo grin

make i look right left back
ok
front again

like it is safer now
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
prixxy7: first of all A̶̲̥̅♏ not from etsako. 2ndly, which firm did U̶̲̥̅̊ work wit? Thirdly, tanx ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d prayer. I rily nid it cos I dont want to be posted to a skul.

Yes, I know you're not from Etsako but Etsako is close to your villa, no? tongue

I work with Tastek Systems.

Lastly, not being posted to a school depends on several factors one of which is you influencing it, another is your course of study closely followed by the class of grade with which you finished with.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dstnd: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cutekemitola: I know dstnd,but I wanna know y u tink he is d one for our dania?
cos am d guy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abbeyafu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Posted to Ashogbon Envoy Intl school. Uhen town, Edo state.
Any info abt d people or envt?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sessytony(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
cutiepie01: wow thats nice,hope to see you too.I was told to come back on the 4th,you?
That means ur serial number is above 200. I was told to come around on th 2nd of sept. Where do u reside in abj?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: Samguine, Rationalmind, Meeky wea did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ post U̶̲̥̅̊ guys to?
the creamiest of them all.baby i am posted to medical recption service,nigerian army barracks onitsha.baby can we hook up.free me ya bb pin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2014
sessytony:
That means ur serial number is above 200. I was told to come around on th 2nd of sept. Where do u reside in abj?
yeah.I dont reside in abj,i reside in suleja.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Sorry guys..I have been extremely busy lately plus no network. Was posted to Efire Comprehensive High School Ogun Waterside LGA for my PPA. cool. I am through with registrations now. The place is cool though. Cheap accommodation ( 1k monthly for a room with personal bath and WC). Cheap food and stuff..but there is no PHCN light neither is there a bank. The next bank/atm is #700 away cheesy. We go survive am sha cheesy. I am also through with LGA registrations and bank. (Union Bank angry). Currently in Ibaragun land for NCCF Rural Rugged.

Trust you all are doing good? And getting ready for stream 2 things..Yokiti, Sokarsenal, Rationalmind, Heemah sweetiepie, and my other G's and ladies..I greet you all.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

Yes, I know you're not from Etsako but Etsako is close to your villa, no? tongue

Lastly, not being posted to a school depends on several factors one of which is you influencing it, another is your course of study closely followed by the class of grade with which you finished with.

firstly I have never been to my village so I mite not rily know if my village ȋ̝̊̅§ close to etsako. 2ndly, tastek systems? Wat do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rily do and wea ȋ̝̊̅§ it located? Thirdly, I read industrial chemistry. And dea ȋ̝̊̅§ no time ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us stream 2 to influence anytin. So wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Samguine:
Sorry guys..I have been extremely busy lately plus no network. Was posted to Efire Comprehensive High School Ogun Waterside LGA for my PPA. cool. I am through with registrations now. The place is cool though. Cheap accommodation ( 1k monthly for a room with personal bath and WC). Cheap food and stuff..but there is no PHCN light neither is there a bank. The next bank/atm is #700 away cheesy. We go survive am sha cheesy. I am also through with LGA registrations and bank. (Union Bank angry). Currently in Ibaragun land for NCCF Rural Rugged.

Trust you all are doing good? And getting ready for stream 2 things..Yokiti, Sokarsenal, Rationalmind, Heemah sweetiepie, and my other G's and ladies..I greet you all.

grin grin grin

Remember this?

Rationalmind: How you Tey know say na Abeokuta dem go put am?
He's going to Abigi,ogun waterside local government

https://www.nairaland.com/1788410/nysc-2014-batch-b-house/651#25133640

I'll make a good prophet grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Samguine:

@ bolded, atm ȋ̝̊̅§ #700 away Mhen U̶̲̥̅̊ rily in a typical village. Dats like travelling to withdraw money. And if U̶̲̥̅̊ must even go to withdraw, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil have to withdraw money ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d month I guess. Its kinda a way of saving one's moni sha. Cos you won't always be tempted by d sight of ATM's. Lol. And wat ȋ̝̊̅§ rural rugged? Ȋ̝̊̅§ it compulsory?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Meeky: the creamiest of them all.baby i am posted to medical recption service,nigerian army barracks onitsha.baby can we hook up.free me ya bb pin
a medical firm ȋ̝̊̅§ a gud one. At least its nt a skul. And as much as I wuld have lovd to give U̶̲̥̅̊ my pin, I cant put it on display here. So wat r we gon do?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: firstly I have never been to my village so I mite not rily know if my village ȋ̝̊̅§ close to etsako. 2ndly, tastek systems? Wat do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rily do and wea ȋ̝̊̅§ it located? Thirdly, I read industrial chemistry. And dea ȋ̝̊̅§ no time ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us stream 2 to influence anytin. So wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink?

1. Yes, it's close to Etsako. So, you've never been to your village? That's cool. We have one other thing in common in addition to several others. That's another step in the right direction cheesy

2. At tastek systems, we install and configure Access Control Systems, CCTV camera installation, LAN installation and configuration, Networking, Installation of smoke detectors, Intercom installation e.t.c. Considering your course of study however, it's highly unlikely you'll be posted there.

3. You never can tell, a firm might just send in a letter, requesting NYSC to forward industrial chemists to them. However, chances of finding yourself in a school seems to be on the high side.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by myworld01: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
anyone posted to federal poly bida here??..... #teamNiger....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

buahahaha it is by influencing nothing more,i hv a physiologist teaching,grade isnt relevant
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Samguine:

wow u went for rugged...dts nice..i cudnt go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: buahahaha it is by influencing nothing more,i hv a physiologist teaching,grade isnt relevant
I tell u...its nt grade..cos I knw smeone with pass in elect..postd to a company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Samguine:
been gud dear....sorry for d little inconveniency as per d bank..guess u ll av to do as Prixxy7 has said...Am. travelling tomorrow to Niger camp tomorrow God's willing..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

1. Yes, it's close to Etsako. So, you've never been to your village? That's cool. We have one other thing in common in addition to several others. That's another step in the right direction cheesy

2. At tastek systems, we install and configure Access Control Systems, CCTV camera installation, LAN installation and configuration, Networking, Installation of smoke detectors, Intercom installation e.t.c. Considering your course of study however, it's highly unlikely you'll be posted there.

3. You never can tell, a firm might just send in a letter, requesting NYSC to forward industrial chemists to them. However, chances of finding yourself in a school seems to be on the high side.
1. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ even know my village Wats d name of my village?!
2. I wouldn't mind workinng in d tastek, at least I would learn wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do dea. Provided its nt a skul sha.
3. I rily rily wish a firm would request ƒø̲̣̣я̅ an industrial chemist. Besides, if nysc rily wants to post peeps according to dea course of study, den I shuld be in d industries ranging from construction, manufacturing, production etc. Oil companies ar not left out too wink Industrial chemistry ȋ̝̊̅§ a very versatile course. We not supposed to be in classes teachn secondary skuls na. If na university na, e make sense small. Anyway NIGERIAN MARITIME heavily on my mind. Dont ask me how tongue hehehehe

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2014
kpaofame: Orientation Camp coming to an end....Kts was nice
Rationalmind how things na....u jst flex forget ur guy

How the hell did I miss this?

Bros, things bam o. How I go forget you na? I dey craze?

Lol, which flexing are you talking about? In edo camp? Lol. Make I no talk again, by gone is by gone.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: buahahaha it is by influencing nothing more,i hv a physiologist teaching,grade isnt relevant

lol, sorry to tell you you're very wrong sweetheart.

Benson Idahosa University sent in a letter to Edo camp requesting them to forward graduates of Computer Engineering who finished with a minimum of a 2.1 to them.

Look me in my eyes and tell me once again your grades don't matter. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2014
traecey: I tell u...its nt grade..cos I knw smeone with pass in elect..postd to a company

The fact that person influenced it doesn't mean people don't get posted on the basis of their grade.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2014
where is ds guy from abia nah sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin

Remember this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1788410/nysc-2014-batch-b-house/651#25133640

I'll make a good prophet grin
prophet rationalmind! Chai! grin .longtime bro.we dey storm niger state nxt wik for our own picnic embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, sorry to tell you you're very wrong sweetheart.

Benson Idahosa University sent in a letter to Edo camp requesting them to forward graduates of Computer Engineering who finished with a minimum of a 2.1 to them.

Look me in my eyes and tell me once again your grades don't matter. cheesy
permit my english; but were U̶̲̥̅̊ forwarded wit dem? tongue jx kidding dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.