Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616740 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by palacious: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thank God oooooo Na so we finish NYSC Congratulations to all my Brothers and Sisters here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
mikedimeji:
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/passing_out_programmes.php
2nd sure die ope ooooooooooo
Hehe... Congratulations to us all oo!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2381563/2014-batch-b-winding-up-passing-out
A big congratulations to you all. Appreciating God on your behalf for a successful selfless service to your fatherland. May God reward you all abundandly. Wishing you guys journey mercies in advance to your various states of abode.
May God be with you all till we meet again. Ciao!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
yokiti:
www.nairaland.com/2381563/2014-batch-b-winding-up-passing-out
A big congratulations to you all. Appreciating God on your behalf for a successful selfless service to your fatherland. May God reward you all abundandly. Wishing you guys journey mercies in advance to your various states of abode.
May God be with you all till we meet again. Ciao!
Amen ,tnx

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by June24th: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whaaaooooooo.....
Thank God it's 2nd and not 16th... I'm so so happy and grateful to God Almighty for seeing me through...
I just cnt wait to leave my PPA.. So frustrating!!!
Yipeeeeeeeee

Countdown to my b'day.. June24... Leaving my PPA dat day will be a great b'day gift for me...

Celebrate with me Nlanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ZackiGp(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
JAC-week ending tomorrow in Enugu state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by divalindiway(f): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
This job and skill acquisition na waste of time. Why cant NYSC used their 'vir to' power as a federal parastatal to liaise with various companies to employ people. Invite personnels from these companies to organise an interview with eligible corp members during this last two week. Funny enuf even NYSC itself as an employer does not retain corpers. The tin tire me. na so so C.V description,learn a skill we dey hear everyday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS..

16 days to go cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
divalindiway:
This job and skill acquisition na waste of time. Why cant NYSC used their 'vir to' power as a federal parastatal to liaise with various companies to employ people. Invite personnels from these companies to organise an interview with eligible corp members during this last two week. Funny enuf even NYSC itself as an employer does not retain corpers. The tin tire me. na so so C.V description,learn a skill we dey hear everyday.
No mind those Sergio mulungu ....they just keep enriching themselves by organizing those yeye skill acquisition programs and embezzling the inflated money allocated for facilitating such programs.
I just hope the nysc scheme itself will be scrapped in the nearest future ,because in the long run most times the corpers don't benefit much from the scheme. A Corper spends a whole year imparting knowledge in a very rural village where he is separated from his family and at the end of it all ,he is rewarded with nothing except the self satisfaction that comes with doing the best at the right time

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2015
THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES

15 days to go cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Samguine:
THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES

13 days to go cool

15 actually.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
dannyabba:

15 actually.
Yea, I miscalculated. Blame it on the excitement cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ukeachu1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
dannyabba:

15 actually.
are u a corp member
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shout out to all my NL NYSC section pal. Those whom I began dis journey with. Starting from the name "Prospective 2014 Batch B" to the great shipwreck that took away some of us (group members) till the formation of dis wonderful section (by Valentino)... Truly, you all have been wonderful starting from
Cutiepie01--- the class teacher
God's Favorite
Samguine
Rationalmind
Macuwon_-- the Last born
Hissexcellencie -- the Great FUTOITE
Sowl
Tracey -- the Black Queen
DrPhilABd -- the She Male
Ojesta -- the Jester
Mannylex
Prixxy7
CleoQueen
Darkchocolate
Adaekube
Heemah
Adonismuller
Aircom
Automech
Debygirly
Harmonyemerald
Dedarkman
Yankeedudu
Ibullem
Tonydamus
Viviangills
LovelyNgee
Dotchez
Youngprince
Lorddaywalker
Osemu

Zerray
Valentino etc and all those I can't remember their moniker. Each moment spent online
with you guys was really fun. With all the e-brawls and e-consolations, I Love you all.... To the great master Yokiti whose advices and informations were wonderful and helped shape my NYSC year, I thank you.....
I know I'm going to miss you all, even though I never got to meet any of you guys or contributed much to the growth of this forum, but I can't wait to say GOODBYE.....
Wish you all a better future and hope to see you all one day...
#Happy_POP
#July_2nd here I come

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ukeachu1:

are u a corp member

Hahaha. Yes Sir! tongue

You?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ukeachu1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
dannyabba:

Hahaha. Yes Sir! tongue

You?

I am.. batch A15 tho.... so how did u go about d scholarship application without ur discharge certificate
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ukeachu1:

I am.. batch A15 tho.... so how did u go about d scholarship application without ur discharge certificate

I wasn't asked for it. Just to be sure, you're referring to NNPC/ESSO,right?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ukeachu1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
dannyabba:

ya
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ukeachu1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
dannyabba:

yes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
I heard the POP is actually going to be a real POP and not the collection of certificate that has been observed in recent years. Am not too happy about the info because my PPA to the state capital which is the supposed venue is over 3hours and will cost like 1k to and 1k fro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2015
ajasa4link:
I heard the POP is actually going to be a real POP and not the collection of certificate that has been observed in recent years. Am not too happy about the info because my PPA to the state capital which is the supposed venue is over 3hours and will cost like 1k to and 1k fro.

U heard right....our state coordinator told us herself,we shall rehearse for 3days prior to pop.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kelvinpam(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Ma pple put this up so I decided to share...y'all are invited

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
AdaEkube:

U heard right....our state coordinator told us herself,we shall rehearse for 3days prior to pop.
Which state is that
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
mikedimeji:

Which state is that
Enugu....but d parade is only for d corp members in town,those their ppa is in town.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
macuwon:

After signing my autograph, you pose and tk a pic with me.... Here is macuwon whom you earlier decieved, claiming to be a creamy babe, the whole house fell for it.. .. I miss those times sha.
Everyone is on ghost mode now.. God go make us bigger. .
amen Oh... My real guy, I hp u really enjoyed urslf ova dere. May God bless we all oh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kelvinpam:
Ma pple put this up so I decided to share...y'all are invited

Gate fee free?? How bout the 1k entrance fee... We also having a party at elegushin, on a Friday(3rd) though... What's the time for u guys own on Saturday ...
I greet the house....

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
AdaEkube:

Enugu....but d parade is only for d corp members in town,those their ppa is in town.
Nice. Here in Lagos I haven't heard anything about passing out. I was asking my LI this week the woman dey there dey speak French for me. But any which way either COC or POP 2nd July is sacrosanct.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
karleone:
Shout out to all my NL NYSC section pal. Those whom I began dis journey with. Starting from the name "Prospective 2014 Batch B" to the great shipwreck that took away some of us (group members) till the formation of dis wonderful section (by Valentino)... Truly, you all have been wonderful starting from
Cutiepie01--- the class teacher
God's Favorite
Samguine
Rationalmind
Macuwon_-- the Last born
Hissexcellencie -- the Great FUTOITE
Sowl
Tracey -- the Black Queen
DrPhilABd -- the She Male
Ojesta -- the Jester
Mannylex
Prixxy7
CleoQueen
Darkchocolate
Adaekube
Heemah
Adonismuller
Aircom
Automech
Debygirly
Harmonyemerald
Dedarkman
Yankeedudu
Ibullem
Tonydamus
Viviangills
LovelyNgee
Dotchez
Youngprince
Lorddaywalker
Osemu

Zerray
Valentino etc and all those I can't remember their moniker. Each moment spent online
with you guys was really fun. With all the e-brawls and e-consolations, I Love you all.... To the great master Yokiti whose advices and informations were wonderful and helped shape my NYSC year, I thank you.....
I know I'm going to miss you all, even though I never got to meet any of you guys or contributed much to the growth of this forum, but I can't wait to say GOODBYE.....
Wish you all a better future and hope to see you all one day...
#Happy_POP
#July_2nd here I come
thanks bro,d service year was a blessed one,i am better than i was a year ago,grateful to God
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Let make dis house lively again with our nysc service year experience
Honeydear
Moshmood101
Alayormii
Temmytea70
Traecey
Redbunny
whytjane
samguine
enimoney
(Bro.)DrphilAbd
sessytony
smeeky
meeky
macuwon
rationalmind
okikpo01
Hisexcellencie
ojestas
osemu8
chykmoni
ifyzo
raheem2386
vintino
rhazur
Godsfavourite1
TiffanyJ
Karleone
Heemah
Rationalmind
Jimwalex
Jamanuaka
Jealouzzy
Hamzeiy
Nifton
Skateboard
Cleoqueen
Valentinooo
Lymelyte
Sowl
Banttieman(Bouncealong)
Gaetano
Tbells91
Saltinn
MabraO
Amanda2013
Mannylex
Prixxy7
Lorddaywalker
Rationalmind

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kelvinpam(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Greetings Mannylex.. The 1k entrance fee is a constant no doubt.

We are using vertigo lounge which has been booked so datz where "free" comes in cos u allowed to come in wateva you got.

Yes i saw urs trending few days ago we would ve loved to join in but it was too late as the organizers had begun preparations a lot time ago for 4th of july regardless of the date of POP.

We go surely turn up on Friday to see peeps for sure.

Mannylex:

Gate fee free?? How bout the 1k entrance fee... We also having a party at elegushin, on a Friday(3rd) though... What's the time for u guys own on Saturday ...
I greet the house....

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2015
macuwon:

Wow.. .missed you all tooo.... How the lagos party go be?
o ma make sense grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.