Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616758 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ZackiGp(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Eghosa1:

Can this be confirmed Buddy? what source?
Nysc officials are approachable, you can always approach them for information.
Don't be scared!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Eghosa1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
ZackiGp:

Nysc officials are approachable, you can always approach them for information.
Don't be scared!

Sure Buddy. I asked for your source as you say a calendar is out. As of now, there is no confirmation given to me by the NYSC officials in my state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by effrebor(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
ZackiGp:
Breaking News!!! Terminal leave starts july 2, the same day batch B corps members will be passing out.

My broda, thats is not possible you av to disengage from you PPA 3 weeks to ur POP
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ZackiGp(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
effrebor:

My broda, thats is not possible you av to disengage from you PPA 3 weeks to ur POP
That is what the military calls AWOL! Pls don't disengage until you have an official permission to do so. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
It's a terminal leave. That's why you get to pass out in July, while your discharge certificate reads August 5th 2014 to August 4th 2015.
If the leave was to be 3 weeks from POP, the discharge certificate should have July 2nd (or 9th or 16) 2015 instead.
But I doubt this is the case.
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ZackiGp(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
dannyabba:
It's a terminal leave. That's why you get to pass out in July, while your discharge certificate reads August 5th 2014 to August 4th 2015.
If the leave was to be 3 weeks from POP, the discharge certificate should have July 2nd (or 9th or 16) 2015 instead.
But I doubt this is the case.
undecided undecided undecided
Nice one, you are surely on point.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opedaydydx9(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Starting final clearance this coming week....... Thank God.... I need this certificate like mad...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
cant wait 4 POP
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by haquebey: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
When is pop preciselyWhen is pop preciselyWhen is pop precisely
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2015
There is a rumour that the POP date has been postponed to 15th july,how true is this?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ZackiGp(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2015
adonismuller:
There is a rumour that the POP date has been postponed to 15th july,how true is this?
What is even wrong with people like you, Must you bring rumours here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2015
ZackiGp:

GUY, u sound rader too harsh. of couse, he said it's a rumour n wanted 2 no if d info was genuine. u shud av just stated wat u no abt d issue without soundin insultin.
#Cyber_friendship

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZackiGp:

it is either you are an educated illiterate or you are just being stu.pid. So you don't understand what a "question mark" is? I came here to ask a question and you use your leprosy hand to type nonsense....it is your father and the full member of your frustrated family that something is wrong with. Stu.pid fool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Luke1001:

GUY, u sound rader too harsh. of couse, he said it's a rumour n wanted 2 no if d info was genuine. u shud av just stated wat u no abt d issue without soundin insultin.
#Cyber_friendship
Don't mind the fool who don't understand English...I don't blame him I blame all these cheap network providers for allowing him access to 10mb data.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by desertboom(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2015
adonismuller:
it is either you are an educated illiterate or you are just being stu.pid. So you don't understand what a "question mark" is? I came here to ask a question and you use your leprosy hand to type nonsense....it is your father and the full member of your frustrated family that something is wrong with. Stu.pid fool

Most time in life, it is better to be quiet and be thought as a fool than talk, talking and talking to clear all doubt.

Even if he was wrong, too many abuses was not necessary

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AderibigbeAAA(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Pop July 2nd

tweeted by the official NYSC handle

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Eghosa1(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
AderibigbeAAA:
Pop July 2nd

The exact confirmation needed!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Omo! it have teyed nor be small... to you my fellow colleagues passing out next month. the sky would be your springboard. 2mao now una go open threads in here saying.... life as a corpers in...." and the like grin
lemme see how many names I go fit recall in dia correct spellings: S/O to
samguine
ojestas
Mannylex
prixxy7
sowl
Valentino
CleoQueen
darkchocolate
adaekube
heemah
adonismuller
aircom
automech
debygirly
harmonyemerald
dedarkman
yankeedudu
ibullem
Tonydamus
viviangills
LovelyNgee
tracey
Dotchez
youngprince
DrPhilABd
macuwon
lorddaywalker
osemu
zerray
cutiepie01
modexetchee
....BTW Lagos p.o.party loading.....98%....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by justfree1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Greetings house, it's been like a decade. We are finally passing out grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cupidkc(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just got this from a friend....

2014/ 2015 NYSC Batch ‘B’ Passing Out Parade ( POP) Timetable Released by Board The National Youth Service Corps Management board has approved the following programme of activities for the 2014 Batch ‘B’ Winding-up/ Passing-out exercise: Here’s the Timetable Programme. 1. Monday, the 29th of June, 2015 – Tuesday, the 7th of July, 2015. i. Job Creation and Awareness Week, Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/ Opportunities after Service. Please note that this will be done at the Zonal level using relevant officers. ii. Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level. 2. Wednesday, the 8th of July – Friday, the 10th of July, 2015 i. Release of Passing-out Corps Members by Employers. ii. Registration/Clearing of Corps Members. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service 3. Monday, the 13th of July, 2015 i. Parade Rehearsal ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors. 4. Tuesday, the 14th of July, 2015 i. Parade Rehearsal. ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors. iii. Debriefing/Evaluation of Service Year. iv. Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 5% of the Passing-out Corps Members. 5. Wednesday, the 15th of July, 2015 i. Final Parade Rehearsal. ii. State Farewell Party to be presided over by the Governor of the State. 6. Thursday, the 16th of July, 2015 i. Passing-out Ceremony to be presided over by the Governor of the State. ii. While there will be distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving corps members. Best wishes, and don’t forget to share this information with your fellow friends.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by phiszo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
smiley

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cupidkc:
Just got this from a friend....

2014/ 2015 NYSC Batch ‘B’
Passing Out Parade ( POP)
Timetable Released by Board
The National Youth Service Corps Management
board has approved the following programme of
activities for the 2014 Batch ‘B’ Winding-up/
Passing-out exercise:
Here’s the Timetable Programme.
1. Monday, the 29th of June, 2015 – Tuesday,
the 7th of July, 2015.
i. Job Creation and Awareness Week,
Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/
Opportunities after Service.
Please note that this will be done at the Zonal
level using relevant officers.
ii. Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by
the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at
the Zonal level.
2. Wednesday, the 8th of July – Friday, the
10th of July, 2015
i. Release of Passing-out Corps Members by
Employers.
ii. Registration/Clearing of Corps Members.
Information on conditions for issuance of
Certificates of National Service
3. Monday, the 13th of July, 2015
i. Parade Rehearsal
ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal
Inspectors.
4. Tuesday, the 14th of July, 2015
i. Parade Rehearsal.
ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal
Inspectors.
iii. Debriefing/Evaluation of Service Year.
iv. Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on
5% of the Passing-out Corps Members.
5. Wednesday, the 15th of July, 2015
i. Final Parade Rehearsal.
ii. State Farewell Party to be presided over by
the Governor of the State.
6. Thursday, the 16th of July, 2015
i. Passing-out Ceremony to be presided over by
the Governor of the State.
ii. While there will be distribution of Certificates
of National Service to deserving corps members.
Best wishes, and don’t forget to share this
information with your fellow friends.
Ask the friend his source
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
phiszo:
smiley
Source pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
AderibigbeAAA:
Pop July 2nd

I saw this too, on their Twitter handle as at 12/06/2015
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
It was tweeted yesterday morning and thus, confirmed to be July 2nd. If there's actually a change in plans, I think we should wait for a follow-up tweet to confirm. Otherwise, na still rumour.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Too many fake info flying up and down concerning POP's exact date....I refuse to believe anything without verified source. I choose to go with the July 2nd tweet jare ,anything apart from that is unacceptable. Just can't wait to leave this village

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Hisexcellencie... I sight you. Lemme know about the Lagos POP party abeg
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Hissexcellencie:
Omo! it have teyed nor be small... to you my fellow colleagues passing out next month. the sky would be your springboard. 2mao now una go open threads in here saying.... life as a corpers in...." and the like grin
lemme see how many names I go fit recall in dia correct spellings: S/O to
samguine
ojestas
Mannylex
prixxy7
sowl
Valentino
CleoQueen
darkchocolate
adaekube
heemah
adonismuller
aircom
automech
debygirly
harmonyemerald
dedarkman
yankeedudu
ibullem
Tonydamus
viviangills
LovelyNgee
tracey
Dotchez
youngprince
DrPhilABd
macuwon
lorddaywalker
osemu
zerray
cutiepie01
modexetchee
....BTW Lagos p.o.party loading.....98%....

Wow.. .missed you all tooo.... How the lagos party go be?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2015
DrPhilABd:
*walks in amidst loud applause**blows kisses & some ladies faint*
*climbs onto stage amidst a standing ovation** picks the mic*
*clears throat*

Hello ladies and gentlemen!!!
**more applause**
Firstly before I say anythg, I want to say a Happy Democracy Day to all Nigerians here and Happy New Month to you all. I bring you greetings from my close elder friend and brother who is 72 yrs old and just assumed the responsibility to carry abt 170 million pple on his mind #smh#.
OMG!!! I almost forgot… do we ve kids in the room? Well, Happy Children’s Day to u [though it haf pass].
**takes a sip of water & then origin bitters**
It has really been a whyl since I have been here and I’m grateful to the Grand Creator (GOD) who has kept us even till this time ryt frm the beginning of the service year (& even wen we were counting down to orientation) till now which is jux abt thirty-somethg days to go
**looks around**
Why are we not clapping, I tot someone was excited?
**loud applause** Thank YOU
I knw someone will be asking “whr ve dis boy abi man or guy been?” the answer to ur question is dt I ve been very busy with business & AOB plus duty to the Nation. I even refuse to travel to a foreign land(or abroad) because of duty…thanks to patriotism ***loud applause***
Well, I’m glad I didn’t go to the Abroad (Cameroon) because I wld nt ve known hw it ll feel lyk to ride a bicycle to d office because a litre of petrol ws ova a dollar ***shakes head***
**takes a gulp of Origin Bitters**adds a sip of chilled water to dilute**
Well, well, well, I’m here to say HELLO to all NYSC B14 members present and those absent. Though I nor remember some names, but I ll mention d few I can come up wit… Macuwon, Cutiepie01, God’sfavourite, Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, Osemu, Zerray, Samguine, e.t.c. I won’t fail to mention Traecey (who I love so much)...hehehe
I’m thinking abt launching a book abt my NYSC experience titled “MY STAY …memoirs of Dr Phil”. I only hp NYSC won’t ask for all copies to be seized jux lyk my frd & Baba “my watch” was seized. I’m gonna invite y’all to d launch though. **loud applause**
Some pple ll wanna vex nw because I ve a book… well, who am I to complain abt dt wen even APOSTLE PAUL & d other disciples were persecuted, even GMB ws denied for abt 16 yrs.
Well, I tink enuf said, & I ve to go nw […got pple to motivate somewhr] …jux wanna say one last sentence… “I MISSED U GUYS”.
**raise a glass of origin bitters + water mixture** CHEERS!!! wink grin
*Drops mic**walks off stage amidst a standing ovation*
**signs autograph for ladies & guys**

After signing my autograph, you pose and tk a pic with me.... Here is macuwon whom you earlier decieved, claiming to be a creamy babe, the whole house fell for it.. .. I miss those times sha.
Everyone is on ghost mode now.. God go make us bigger. .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 5:59am On Jun 15, 2015
macuwon:

After signing my autograph, you pose and tk a pic with me.... Here is macuwon whom you earlier decieved, claiming to be a creamy babe, the whole house fell for it.. .. I miss those times sha.
Everyone is on ghost mode now.. God go make us bigger. .

Time flies...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.