Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West (1079 Views)

We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by benpuzzy(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2014
Ekiti state Governor-elect, Ayo Fayose, has pledged to chase the All Progressives Congress (APC) out of the South West geo-political zone.

Fayose stated this after receiving his Certificate of Return at the Independent National Electoral Commission’s office in Ado Ekiti on Thursday.

He said he would use his position as the new leader of the Peoples Democratic Party in the South West to achieve this aim.

Fayose received the certificate alongside his deputy, Dr. Kolapo Eleka, amid cheers from his

supporters, who thronged the INEC office.

“God has today, by this certificate, turned me to a leader in the South West. I will go from here to begin to energise our people from one state to another until we take back our inheritance,” he said.

Fayose said he had no time to reply anyone who abused him in office as he was after people’s interest only and would avoid distractions.

“When you are running a race of life, you don’t look right or left. You must go for the goal and attain it. I am going for the goal like Awolowo.

My target is the common people while I will respect the elite,” he said.

Fayose said his election would be only for politicians and not technocrats.

He said, “There are many technocrats in the PDP, I won’t bring any technocrat from anywhere. If you are a technocrat, come back and do politics with us; suffer like we suffer, when we don’t sleep, you don’t sleep. Don’t go and stay somewhere and say because you are a doctor, you are a professor, we should come and give the post of politicians to you.

“My government will be 100 per cent local politicians. We have enough graduates, doctors,

professors and if we don’t have enough, we will use some primary school leavers to augment it.

“There will be no commissioner from another place other than the party.”

Fayose said he would not change the way he related with the people as he would continue to eat roasted plantain and groundnut, and drink herbal mixture with them.

Fayose warned Governor Kayode Fayemi against creating more local governments or employing people towards the end of his tenure.

Welcome back Pals nairaland is so inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pensive.... But where is the sauce?
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
lol...

You see I was into politics before I went to Nigeria. During my vacation, I wondered if Nigerians in Nigeria were really God's dumb stepping stool.

That country looks like a wrecked building. Waste of time supporting a party tbh
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by blacksta(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
A thief wants to be leader -- Please abeg focus on EKiti and leave the rest alone

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by mtim14(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
You can hate Fayose for many things but you can never deny that he's not a pretender. Intellectually, he is miles ahead of Fayemi

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by gramci: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
see gobe for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by redsquare(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
#ChaseoutAPCfromSW.

Carry go Fayose, we de your back. APC must be crushed in the SW. Ajimobi,Aregbesola,Amosun make una start packing. GEJ till 2019.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by saintade01(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
benpuzzy: “My government will be 100 per cent local politicians. We have enough graduates, doctors,
professors and if we don’t have enough, we will use some primary school leavers to augment it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE BOLDED TO ME undecided
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by HowFar: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
About time too, they should be chased to Sambisa forest where they belong.
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by mogentle(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
FAYOSE = NOISE maker
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by Balkan(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tinubu is a goner
APC goners
Lagos state will fall in the hand of PDP
No more rigging

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Fayose said his election would be only for politicians and not technocrats.

He said, “There are many technocrats in the PDP, I won’t bring any technocrat from anywhere. If you are a technocrat, come back and do politics with us; suffer like we suffer, when we don’t sleep, you don’t sleep. Don’t go and stay somewhere and say because you are a doctor, you are a professor, we should come and give the post of politicians to you.

See the problem with Fayose. Ekiti is in for a deeeeeeeeeep wahala
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by XueRengui: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sir!
Re: Fayose Pledges To Chase APC Out Of South West by Toosure70: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flat head blogger.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Win Osun With Cash And Bags Of Rice – PDP Chairman MU’AZU / IGP M.D Abubakar Set To Retire / Tumultous And Glamorous Crowd Welcomed Gov.aregbesola During Eid Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.