Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? (1122 Views)

What Really Happened In Eden? / Since I've Joined Nairaland,what I've Learned About Atheism / What Really Happened To Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Macelliot(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oh Nairaland....
What really Happened?
Thank God, Nairaland is back!
After going through many sections, Nairaland now looks like a deserted great city flooded by an ocean in which propertics, goods, items and some sorts of valuable things got lost...
You have all failed, enemies of progress.. Daris God ooooooo
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
LOL! cry
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Image123(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
chei, there is God oh. People go faint today@ data loss.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by qstar(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
It's quite disheartening!
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Macelliot: Oh Nairaland....
What really Happened?
Thank God, Nairaland is back!
After going through many sections, Nairaland now looks like a deserted great city flooded by an ocean in which propertics, goods, items and some sorts of valuable things got lost...
You have all failed, enemies of progress.. Daris God ooooooo

No sire, I can't say they failed seeing as we've lost a great deal of info; Nairaland was successfully nuked by some of the members it accommodates grin Posts about CIA and stuffs from folks like bolaino should have been taken seriously and hidden, deleted or censored LOL... Now, valuable info has been lost and some members will have to register again! Nawa oh!

Good to be back though! Daris God brah grin LOL
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God its back...
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
doubleDx:

No sire, I can't say they failed seeing as we've lost a great deal of info; Nairaland was successfully nuked by some of the members it accommodates grin Posts about CIA and stuffs from folks like bolaino should have been taken seriously and hidden, deleted or censored LOL... Now, valuable info has been lost and some members will have to register again! Nawa oh!

Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
doubleDx:

those who did it are probably magicians to take us back to jauanury10(past).
I hope those banned account,, will be free
I wish my account was lost too.
Imagine,i went to pet section and what i saw was "la la la u cant cant see this" something like that grin

1 Like

Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Macelliot(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
FrancisTony: LOL! cry
How far Bros? Long time!
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Macelliot(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Those who registered between Jan. 11 till date will have to re-register again......
Sad!
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Macelliot:
How far Bros? Long time!

tongue I'm good
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Rilwayne001: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
i don die...all my threds all my post have gone

oh lord...

*crying*
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Macelliot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Rilwayne001: i don die...all my threds all my post have gone

oh lord...

*crying*
Bros, no be only you. What of those that lost their entire account..
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Swagahyk(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Initialy i thought my phone was bad, till i start searching google to know if others where going through the samething,..but all thanks to God shaa
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why wud some1 do dis 2 Nairaland? Dat person must b heartless.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Udeme4christ, sisterme, emmyskies and many top posters all gone and account deleted. #Sobs
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2014
^Thank Gods.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by texanomaly(f): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2014
It seems something really serious went down. I'm grateful Seun and his crew were able to bring back what they did. Thanks Seun. This must be a trying time for you. Nairaland is your baby. I know it's been a tough couple of weeks. Sorry.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Macelliot(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Profbrian: Udeme4christ, sisterme, emmyskies and many top posters all gone and account deleted. #Sobs
Do u mean it? Oh why?
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Macelliot(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
^Thank Gods.
what! What do u mean?
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Macelliot: Those who registered between Jan. 11 till date will have to re-register again......
Sad!
no wonder, some accounts seem to have vanished.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2014
texanomaly: It seems something really serious went down. I'm grateful Seun and his crew were able to bring back what they did. Thanks Seun. This must be a trying time for you. Nairaland is your baby. I know it's been a tough couple of weeks. Sorry.

You're kidding, right? Many of us lost huge chunk of data - I lost about 40% - because Seun neglected to create data backup for the last 6 months. We wouldn't be in this shiit if he had done his job very well like he was supposed to. We trusted him and he failed us woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2014
FrostyZonn:

You're kidding, right? Many of us lost huge chunk of data - I lost about 40% - because Seun neglected to create data backup for the last 6 months. We wouldn't be in this shiit if he had done his job very well like he was supposed to. We trusted him and he failed us woefully.

True brah, he failed woefully! I hope he learns from what happened...a lot of members gone and some are still leaving!

1 Like

Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Macelliot:
what! What do u mean?

Good riddance of those xtians.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by anukulapo: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
It's the handy work of the enemy...and to add to it,I suspect Mark. Yes,that Mark you think I am talking about.
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
anukulapo: It's the handy work of the enemy...and to add to it,I suspect Mark. Yes,that Mark you think I am talking about.
na whish mark b dat?
Re: Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened? by emmyskies(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Profbrian: Udeme4christ, sisterme, emmyskies and many top posters all gone and account deleted. #Sobs

My account's not deleted. But I've lost almost all my topics. I'll bounce back stronger to the glory of the Almighty GOD. I'll start posting soon. The work of GOD must continue no matter what. GOD bless you brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTMAS Wishes(come And Wish You Family And Friends Happy Xmas) / Christ Was Crucified On Thursday By His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Part One / My Embarrassing Encounter With A Pastor At The Alter In My Colleague's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.