Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread (25776 Views)

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by abel14(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
kenny1795: imsuboi is not doing his job on this thread he created... he has lil info things going on in the school......
I went to the school ICT center today....And it is reported that u can only log into the site ones... After that u can't access it again.... its an elimination process to reduce the number of applicants...cause dey know most people will try to access it with dia phone.... So my dear and to the others make sure before u access make sure it is with a computer
u jx said wat i was goin t say.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Chuksemi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
kenny1795: imsuboi is not doing his job on this thread he created... he has lil info things going on

I don't get it . His job? Are you paying him or something. You think he is under any obligation to help you? He created this thread and he has tried. All we have to do is share any information we have that would aid others. Not waiting on imsu boi To come and supply you with information. For God's sake the guy has a life offline.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HerMajestyB(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
imsuboi:

know more about what? Do you want to be scammed?

Smh.

Haha...... Ohk!
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HerMajestyB(f): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
kenny1795: imsuboi is not doing his job on this thread he created... he has lil info things going on in the school......
I went to the school ICT center today....And it is reported that u can only log into the site ones... After that u can't access it again.... its an elimination process to reduce the number of applicants...cause dey know most people will try to access it with dia phone.... So my dear and to the others make sure before u access make sure it is with a computer
I really don't want to believe this......
You guys shouldn't scare the hell out of me!
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by imsuboi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014

my job?

Did you just say that?

For real?

Is your father paying me for this??

Do you realize I have life outside nairaland?

Do you have a clue how hard it is to juggle between getting info about admission stuff, updating this thread and my life as a medical student?

I created this thread solely for helping out prospective students of Imsu. I know what I went through while seeking admission. I know how much I lost to scammers.

I try as much as I can to go to admission unit and ICT center when I have the chance to get info for you guys and you feel it's my "job"

Chuksemi, I really appreciate the updates you drop from time to time. Keep up the good work.

As for you ungrateful lot, you shall be payed back in your own coin.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HerMajestyB(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=imsuboi]

[b] [font=Georgia] my job?

Did you just say that?

For real?

My dear imsuboi......... I'm so so soRry, I'm begging on behalf of the abuser and myself and every1 on nairaland.....lol!
Pls we know nobody pays u but my God, the only true God I serve will richly bless u!
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kenny1795(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2014
imsuboi:

my job?

Did you just say that?

For real?

Do you have a clue how hard it is to juggle between getting info about admission stuff, updating this thread and my life as a medical student?

I created this thread solely for helping out prospective students of Imsu. I know what I went through while seeking admission. I know how much I lost to scammers.

I try as much as I can to go to admission unit and ICT center when I have the chance to get info for you guys and you feel it's my "job"

Chuksemi, I really appreciate the updates you drop from time to time. Keep up the good work.

well bro I don't feel sorry for my words even though I agree I didn't use the right tenses..... And yes it is your job "don't start what u can't finish"...if u wanted to render a selfless service then it should be thorough.... Do you know how many people who depend on your thread for infos?people who are staying far and can't easily make it to the school...... Must u be Paid to render quality service?
you said I will be paid in my own coin(that means u are a Christian)...I remember somewhere in the Bible where a man wanted to join Jesus on his SELFLESS JOB to spread the gospel but he first wanted to bury his father..do u remember the response Jesus gave(that is wat SELFLESS SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT).... You claim u lost a lot through scammers well imagine how much other people depending on you and your thread has lost cause of lack of info..... ONCE AGAIN AM SORRY.... PEACE
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kenny1795(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2014
imsuboi:

my job?

Did you just say that?

For real?

well bro I don't feel sorry for my words even though I agree I didn't use the right tenses..... And yes it is your job "don't start what u can't finish"...if u wanted to render a selfless service then it should be thorough.... Do you know how many people who depend on your thread for infos?people who are staying far and can't easily make it to the school...... Must u be Paid to render quality service?
you said I will be paid in my own coin(that means u are a Christian)...I remember somewhere in the Bible where a man wanted to join Jesus on his SELFLESS JOB to spread the gospel but he first wanted to bury his father..do u remember the response Jesus gave(that is wat SELFLESS SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT).... You claim u lost a lot through scammers well imagine how much other people depending on you and your thread has lost cause of lack of info..... ONCE AGAIN AM SORRY.... PEAce

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by chykeJ: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Please are we to expect other lists or just apply for supplementary..had a 260 putme score, wasn't on merit list, going for economics..what do I do??
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by davidchuks89(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2014
CALL MR. DAVID ON; 08162558764 IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR ADMISSION PROCESSING
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
imsuboi and others please i need your help.

A friend of mine applied for imsu P.D
and it's been said that the first list is out.
Someone said its online. In school and in newspaper.
But a friend who went was told to check online.

Yet i havnt seen anybody who's checked successfully got admitted.

Tell me what's up
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Doclight: imsuboi and others please i need your help.
A friend of mine applied for imsu P.D
and it's been said that the first list is out.
Someone said its online. In school and in newspaper.
But a friend who went was told to check online.
Yet i havnt seen anybody who's checked successfully got admitted.
Tell me what's up
The list that came is for those entering the next session of pd that is the 2015 session... U check dat at the PD block in sch.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Chuksemi(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
chykeJ: Please are we to expect other lists or just apply for supplementary..had a 260 putme score, wasn't on merit list, going for economics..what do I do??
Bro, I feel your pain. I had 268, economics too, but wasn't admitted. They admitted only 43 people for the course. I suggest you apply for supplementary, immediately.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
kel2me: The list that came is for those entering the next session of pd that is the 2015 session... U check dat at the PD block in sch.
yes.

But is it online?

Can u help with the checking?

Please respond
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Doclight: yes.
But is it online?
Can u help with the checking?
Please respond
You only check dat at the Pd Block... Though, the list is not important... Tis just to make u feel better.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
kel2me: You only check dat at the Pd Block... Though, the list is not important... Tis just to make u feel better.
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

guy u not serious.

I llke dis comment!
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Vich95: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Brandybliss:
@ozie pls dnt use my admission to prove anybody right or wrong. Imsu as we all knw have their own bad side bt datx none of my business cuz despite that i still luv d school. Bt mark my word @all i'll be admitted to imsu without paying a dime jst lyk my sister in her tym bt let the will of God be done.

I agree with u. U don't really av to pay any dime to be admitted on d merit list if really u do well. I am a witness to dis cos I Scored 236 in jamb
PUTME Score 308 Average272 and I was admitted to study accountancy without aving to pay a dime to anybody
Brandybliss:
@ozie pls dnt use my admission to prove anybody right or wrong. Imsu as we all knw have their own bad side bt datx none of my business cuz despite that i still luv d school. Bt mark my word @all i'll be admitted to imsu without paying a dime jst lyk my sister in her tym bt let the will of God be done.

I agree with u. U don't really av to pay any dime to be admitted on d merit list if really u do well. I am a witness to dis cos I Scored 236 in jamb
PUTME Score 308 Average272 and I was admitted to study accountancy without aving to pay a dime to anybody
Brandybliss:

Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Vich95: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chuksemi:

Bro, I feel your pain. I had 268, economics too, but wasn't admitted. They admitted only 43 people for the course. I suggest you apply for supplementary, immediately.

I learnt dat 70% of admission dis year will go to d predegree students
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Chuksemi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vich95:

I learnt dat 70% of admission dis year will go to d predegree students
True? This is probably the reason why few students were admitted on the merit list. This does not in any way affect the supplementary application, does it? That is, would pre degree students be considered for even the left over courses?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
pleas i would really really need someone's help here to check admission status, pls anybody?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Well I am waiting for Pd Admission list,.. Scored 63 in first Semester, hopefully no back yard runs go f- u- c- k my admission! Chuksemi, I tink say U do Pd??
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
kel2me:
Well I am waiting for Pd Admission list,.. Scored 63 in first Semester, hopefully no back yard runs go f- u- c- k my admission! Chuksemi, I tink say U do Pd??
can you help check for someone?
P.d list?

Not p.d to yr1
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Doclight:
can you help check for someone?
P.d list?

Not p.d to yr1
Guy didn't u see my earlier post? Dat list doesn't matter,.. What matters is ur registration on net, den d reg in the pd block,.. Anyways... YOU ONLY CHECK DAT LIST IN THE PD BLOCK! No where else.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
kel2me:
Guy didn't u see my earlier post? Dat list doesn't matter,.. What matters is ur registration on net, den d reg in the pd block,.. Anyways... YOU ONLY CHECK DAT LIST IN THE PD BLOCK! No where else.
so what should one do next...?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Doclight:
so what should one do next...?
Goto the school.. Goto the Pd block if u want any answer.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
kel2me:
Goto the school.. Goto the Pd block if u want any answer.
not me, d person can't get to imo state easilly.
She want to do it all at same time cos she's coming from lag...

Thanks anyway
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pweetieada: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Vich95 post=26980365]

Truth be told lipsrsealed
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by imsuboi(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
this is to mildly inform y'all that my updating of this thread has been suspended till further notice. undecided
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Brandybliss:
Thank u. Bt is the first admission list out for real?
add me on bb 2B74EFBB
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
plz how much does studying medicine cost... admission fee and semester fee
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Vich95: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chuksemi:

True? This is probably the reason why few students were admitted on the merit list. This does not in any way affect the supplementary application, does it? That is, would pre degree students be considered for even the left over courses?

Let's just wait nd c wat happens
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Vich95: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Registrations nd clearance payments has begun for newly admitted students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Scholarship Alert: 2015/2016 UNICEF/SPIC Undergraduate Scholarship. / Why Students Fail To Graduate With Good Grades / Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.