Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829064 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2014
Bright2:

No problem @least it's better than none.15th is by the corner,try to avoid business hitch this time.
Thank you.

No but you should try to avoid it by giving me a link from a Top rated seller or Seller with 97% - 100% percent feedback.

Now you just provided me with a link of a seller that has only 10 feedbacks and no positive feedback from the last 3months am not sure you are trying to avoid the business hitch.

I always tell my customers to check seller's feedback before sending links to me but most people dont, so i go ahead and buy the item while keeping my fingers crossed until the seller delivers, if he delivers then Good, if he doesnt, no other way than to request for a refund.

So telling me to bid and buy from this seller will be 50:50 that you may get your item shipped or not.

Just trying to create awareness and indulge you to know that if you buy from this seller there is a 70% chance he may not deliver.

Make i bid or not?

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Bright2(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

No but you should try to avoid it by giving me a link from a Top rated seller or Seller with 97% - 100% percent feedback.

Now you just provided me with a link of a seller that has only 10 feedbacks and no positive feedback from the last 3months am not sure you are trying to avoid the business hitch.
Go ahead & bid.
This is my 1st time making purchase through you so I've never heard or know of seller feed back but how ever,try your best if it works out good but if it doesn't, althesame.

I always tell my customers to check seller's feedback before sending links to me but most people dont, so i go ahead and buy the item while keeping my fingers crossed until the seller delivers, if he delivers then Good, if he doesnt, no other way than to request for a refund.

So telling me to bid and buy from this seller will be 50:50 that you may get your item shipped or not.

Just trying to create awareness and indulge you to know that if you buy from this seller there is a 70% chance he may not deliver.

Make i bid or not?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Bright2(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Make i bid or not?

Go ahead & bid.
This is my 1st time making purchase through you so I've never heard or know of seller feed back but how ever,try your best if it works out good but if it doesn't, althesame.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Bright2:

Go ahead & bid.

Okay noted and bidding just commenced.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
@Darey

#19,150 Alert received for ebay purchase
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
@tope

#35,020 Alert received for Amazon purchase
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by spenca: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
justi4jesu:
@Darey

#19,150 Alert received for ebay purchase
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
@Aisha

Balance #2,700 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by fendorf(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
fendorf:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221550536723?nav=SEARCH how much to lagos

item cost $12

Shipping free to lagos

Total #2,040
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Toroze(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

its not too much to ask, when i get home from work will do that.

Until after i said i have shipped then you can count 8 business days delivery to lagos.

I haven't shipped yet from Dubai.
Good evening Justi how far have y ou shipped and thé specs i asked for please
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Krak(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Making my presence known and just saying hi.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by seyithug(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'll be patronizing you soon. All these good things must not pass me by.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Toroze:
Good evening Justi how far have y ou shipped and thé specs i asked for please

Shipment from dubai will be on Sunday.

Here is what you asked for.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
@jbelos

Your Samsung Galaxy S5 (korea version) secured.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by fendorf(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

item cost $12

Shipping free to lagos

Total #2,040
thanks will send it to your account on monday.2morrow is public holiday
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by fendorf(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Irises(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2014
na only Lagos I hear oo. how will I get mine if I am in akwa ibom
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Irises(m): 3:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Irises(m): 4:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2014
Morning yall!please how does this work ? Is it that I see a cheap phone on ebay i like and u guys help me order it and ship it down here? Ill appreciate answers!thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Howdy Ms J... Pls invoice me this item thanks: 301211407846
It's Mazadogoodman.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
Morning yall!please how does this work ? Is it that I see a cheap phone on ebay i like and u guys help me order it and ship it down here? Ill appreciate answers!thanks

Exactly. Better still, do take some time to read from page 0/1 of the thread, and i promise you, you'll be more informed to participate and ask questions. Cheers.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014
mazado:

Exactly. Better still, do take some time to read from page 0/1 of the thread, and i promise you, you'll be more informed to participate and ask questions. Cheers.
ooo!! Thanks a lot!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=151466938228&sv=unlocked%20blackberry%20q10&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=151466934880&sv=unlocked%20blackberry%20q10&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
I'm interested in any of these two phones! Can I get d total please,including the shipping to osun state,oau
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Justi reply your whatsapp,..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Justi abeg wat romoss is dis... I tink u bought it for a customer.... Am interested... Is it sense 4 or solo5

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Krak(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have been sending messages to your BBM since morning but no reply.

I have an urgent order.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
What's the update ma'am?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Me sef nor understand, she dey church abi na sleep? Number sef no dey go
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by valboy20(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
she ain't returning her messages undecided

What could be wrong

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
valboy20:
she ain't returning her messages undecided

What could be wrong

Make I join you wonder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.