Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,492 members, 7,861,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829107 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2014
@segzy

Your dell laptop 1525 delivered from ebay.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2014
@smartn09

8 items out of your 11 ordered items from Amazon delivered.

Should i wait for others and consolidate them or ship out the available ones at hand?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2014
@valboy20

Your Acer laptop delivered.

Acer adapter not yet delivered.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:05am On Nov 08, 2014
@femi

#45,900 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2014
[size=14pt].....ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Please who shipped this item to my address and has left it for more than 1week now.

NOTE:

First and foremost, Before you ship any item to my address you must item me and also let me know when the item has been delivered and also send me the link of the item you shipped to my address.

Secondly make sure you arrange and pay up your shipping charges for the item and any other charges as the case may be.

This item has been delivered and am yet to be contacted by the owner that sent it to my address.

After today if the owner doesn't show up or contact me.

$10 charge on the item as demurrage each day.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by smartn09(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:
@smartn09

8 items out of your 11 ordered items from Amazon has been delivered.

Should i wait for others and consolidate them or ship out the available ones at hand?
I know u can never cease to surprise me, what a good job! Carry on dear, & let's wait for the leftover. Thumb up.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2014
smartn09:
I know u can never cease to surprise me, what a good job! Carry on dear, & let's wait for the leftover. Thumb up.

No problem then Consolidation it is.

Noted
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by fendorf(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:
@fendorf

Your shoe delivered from ebay.
thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2014
fendorf:
thanks

welcome
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2014

roqrules04:

okay.. Thankx

Your Q5 as requested.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by roqrules04(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Your Q5 as requested.

good!!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Item is on bid and has 2 more days to go.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Item is on bid and has 2 more days to go.
please bid for me, I I want to buy it... Tanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014
youngdude1:
please bid for me, I I want to buy it... Tanks

Okay contact me through bbm or whatsapp to get my details so that you can pay the amount you want me to bid for you plus shipping fee to lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2014
@krak

#118,750 Alert received for 75 pieces of Memory cards and Flashdrives.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jadelyn007(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Good day madam justi4jesus, nice job you r doing here. I'd like to order a laptop from either ebay or dubizzle thru u but I don't know which of dem will give me a solid and affordable laptop. Which would u prefer I go for n why
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2014
jadelyn007:
Good day madam justi4jesus, nice job you r doing here. I'd like to order a laptop from either ebay or dubizzle thru u but I don't know which of dem will give me a solid and affordable laptop. Which would u prefer I go for n why

Anyone is better my dear depends on your affordability.

You just send me the link of anyone you are interested in and i will give you the go ahead if it is good or not.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jadelyn007(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Anyone is better my dear depends on your affordability.

You just send me the link of anyone you are interested in and i will give you the go ahead if it is good or not.
ok, how much is ur doLlar rate and dirham rate, also how much is ur shipping charges?
Are those dubai sellers trustworthy? Dats if u end up being conned into buying a faulty laptop can u get a refund like ebay?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
jadelyn007:
ok, how much is ur doLlar rate and dirham rate, also how much is ur shipping charges?
Are those dubai sellers trustworthy? Dats if u end up being conned into buying a faulty laptop can u get a refund like ebay?

Please read the frontpage of this thread and get all the informations you need.

No return from Dubai and i check all the laptops before payment.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jadelyn007(f): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Please read the frontpage of this thread and get all the informations you need.

No return from Dubai and i check all the laptops before payment.
ok thanks, will be posting some links bfr d end of d day so dat u will give me d quotation.
Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2014
jadelyn007:
ok thanks, will be posting some links bfr d end of d day so dat u will give me d quotation.
Thanks

You are welcome anytime.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay contact me through bbm or whatsapp to get my details so that you can pay the amount you want me to bid for you plus shipping fee to lagos.
OK but how much do u think is d minimum amount I can bid
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
youngdude1:
OK but how much do u think is d minimum amount I can bid

Its your money and not mine oh...so you should be in the best position to answer that question. smiley

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Neyoalao(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Salami secured your Nikon camera,camera manual, 2 lens, battery, 8gb ang 16gb memory cards. But seller couldn't find the battery charger so i pick it up without it.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sapienman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Justi, good afternoon.

What's the news on the 29th goods?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181579897968?nav=SEARCH

How much to Lagos?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
sapienman:
Justi, good afternoon.

What's the news on the 29th goods?

How much to Lagos?

We are looking to pick up on monday.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Its your money and not mine oh...so you should be in the best position to answer that question. smiley
I will contact you on whatsapp
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sapienman(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

We are looking to pick up on monday.

Okay. So how much to get this to Lagos?

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Neyoalao(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Still on bid and waiting for deposit before i start bidding.
Please confirm payment of 30k but please I know u be guru for bidding but seems like last minute bidding does it abi how do you d it. Sha win it pls
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
youngdude1:
I will contact you on whatsapp

Aiit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.