Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (825730 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by android666: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Meeting seller for pick up this afternoon.
Kk
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kalusam(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Just called your seller, he says yes the tablet supports Memory card and the Camera is 2mega pixels.

Alright, I have made a transfer to your account. Hope you secure the item for me today, Thanks smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Hi j4j is it possible for you to bargain the price from say 350aed laptop to 200aed? Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Besto(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kalusam:

Alright, I have made a transfer to your account. Hope you secure the item for me today, Thanks smiley

#14,000 Alert received, will secure it after work today don't worry. smiley

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
hisblud:
Hi j4j is it possible for you to bargain the price from say 350aed laptop to 200aed? Thanks

Yes its possible but this your bargain from 350 to 200 shocked shocked shocked, thats too much na..lol
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Besto:

to lag...ow much

#69,448 Alert received

#27,216 not yet gotten alert so will call Customer care for that.

#29,000 Balance yet to receive
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
..@denta

Your Q10 and Z30 Secured with Box and Complete Accessories.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
.....@denta ur Q10

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121451527575 oga check out this thing for me to lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
harrysterol:
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121451527575 oga check out this thing for me to lagos

Item is still on bid and seller may not ship to the States. If you are still interested i will have to confirm from the seller first.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Item is still on bid and seller may not ship to the States. If you are still interested i will have to confirm from the seller first.
when I checked the seller location it was USA, am interested u cn confirm and tell me
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MazadoGoodman: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

No sorry i forgot to tell you, i had to call Customare care and confirmed it was credited.

Thanks.

So good to hear that. Maybe it was the network playing pranks. However, any news about the ROMOSS POWER BANK? Should be at your USA address by this, I pray.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Besto(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

#69,448 Alert received

#27,216 not yet gotten alert so will call Customer care for that.

#29,000 Balance yet to receive

kk.pls do
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

So good to hear that. Maybe it was the network playing pranks. However, any news about the ROMOSS POWER BANK? Should be at your USA address by this, I pray.

Yes powerbank delivered and will be shipped out tomorrow.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
harrysterol:
when I checked the seller location it was USA, am interested u cn confirm and tell me

No item location is located in Australia and seller says he doesn't offer international shipping.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

No item location is located in Australia and seller says he doesn't offer international shipping.
embarassed that mean u can't bid that for me embarassed?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kalusam your tablet secured. Clean as new.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
harrysterol:
embarassed that mean u can't bid that for me embarassed?

Am sorry to say but that's the truth, I cant bid because even if i win the bid he wont ship it so its pointless smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Still searching for a laptop that's less than 1k AED
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Olarewajub:
Still searching for a laptop that's less than 1k AED

Goodluck Sir grin cheesy

Am always here whenever you are ready.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kalusam(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:
Kalusam your tablet secured. Clean as new.

Thanks for your usual effectiveness Justi.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am sorry to say but that's the truth, I cant bid because even if i win the bid he wont ship it so its pointless smiley
cheesy ok boss I will check for another den
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MazadoGoodman: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes powerbank delivered and will be shipped out tomorrow.

Great! Bless you too. Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by android666: 3:36am On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Q10 Secured, All accessories but seller said he misplaced the ear piece, i have one new one at home will include it for you.
Thank you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2014
US Packages delivered

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
More

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.