Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (823329 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
....more packageas are yet to be delivered which will be among the next shipment nextweek wednesday.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Still waiting for your response ön sent mail @ justi4jesu . That's my only means of communicating with you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Besto(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:
More

baby beat i site u..no more dull moments on long flights/trips
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Olarewajub:
Still waiting for your response ön sent mail @ justi4jesu . That's my only means of communicating with you.

Sorry bro i missed it, i just replied you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kevinhacker(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:
sis pls has that my phone from China to US arrived?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
kevinhacker:
sis pls has that my phone from China to US arrived?

Thats true let me check cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kevinhacker(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Thats true let me check cheesy
OK I will be waiting
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by heedsa10: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
where can I buy used and chip stuffs?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jonescyras(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hello nairalanders...
I just won a bid "lot of flash drive" off ebay worth ($ 42) . It has free shipping... But i'm curious of how much those goods(50 pieces) shipping fee to nigeria could cost...pls i need urgent reply
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
heedsa10:
where can I buy used and chip stuffs?

Ebay.com or Dubizzle.com.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
jonescyras:
Hello nairalanders...
I just won a bid "lot of flash drive" off ebay worth ($ 42) . It has free shipping... But i'm curious of how much those goods(50 pieces) shipping fee to nigeria could cost...pls i need urgent reply

So what do you want? The shipping fee of the 50 pieces or what?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olarewajub:
What about the window Os and RAM?

Both are same. 4gb 500gb.

But go for windows 8 instead of Dos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jonescyras(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
jonescyras:
Hello nairalanders...
pls reply na
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
jonescyras:

pls reply na

replied.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jonescyras(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

replied.
yes... Initially the shipping is free but i do not think the seller could ship to 9ja.. I need an agent to help pick up and by so doing, i want to know how much it will cost(agent shipping).
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
jonescyras:

yes... Initially the shipping is free but i do not think the seller could ship to 9ja.. I need an agent to help pick up and by so doing, i want to know how much it will cost(agent shipping).

I presume you mean the Ebay shipping is free right. If its not online and if the seller cannot ship to my US Address then am sorry i cannot go and pick up from the seller except he delivers.

Shipping to Lagos $30
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
I think Lenovo G500 beats Dell inspiron 3521. Which store offer the least price?
justi4jesu:

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olarewajub:
I think Lenovo G500 beats Dell inspiron 3521. Which store offer the least price?

Check on souq or Ebay.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
...@Android666 your Q10 pictures and also secured

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
...@Petaling

Secured your Used Z30 today with complete accessories and box

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by gingger(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

pls what's d diff BTW dis n windows 8
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by gingger(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

pls what's d diff BTW DOS n windows 8
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
SHIPPED GOODS FROM DUBAI YESTERDAY

Unli* 3 32gb flash drive

3pieces 16gb flash drive

3 32gb memory card

3 16gb memory card

Hassan* 3 pairs of male shoes

Oke* 11 bottles of perfumes

Galaxy S5(Korean version)

Chuks 2 pairs of male shoes

ibrahim 2 Blackberry Q10

Flora 1 blackberry Z10

Blackberry Q10

Thanks for your patronage
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lenovo G500s 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3 3110M 2.4GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, WEB CAM, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 Home Premium) HDD Capacity :500GB
justi4jesu:

You can check google also to get detailed description of a particular laptop model.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bashorundon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hi justi4jesu. Could you please provide the best site where I can get original Blackberry Q10, Q5 and Z10? Kindly treat as urgent.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
bashorundon:
Hi justi4jesu. Could you please provide the best site where I can get original Blackberry Q10, Q5 and Z10? Kindly treat as urgent.

From Souq.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.