Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Show Your Solidarity With Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Show Your Solidarity With Nairaland (853 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Solidarity With Nairaland by mtim14(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
''You will never know what hurts if you don't get a setback; you will never learn if you don't make a mistake; you will never be successful, if you don't taste a failure'' Anil Sinha
The enemies tried but they never succeed. I join every other member to congratulate the Nairaland team (especially Seun Osewa) for doing a good job to bring back our Nairaland, we want you to know that we love you and we are behind you.

Drop a comment to show your love to Seun and Nairaland team
Re: Show Your Solidarity With Nairaland by justmenoni: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed my nairaland so much,Only God knows how many times i have refreshed the homepage...This morning my ban was lifted grin grin grin grin but the stupid Justwise of a guy immediately banned me again cos i posted a topic appreciating that the ban was lifted Wait oo are we sure its not this foolish mods that are causing people to ban our dear Nairaland.

Oga seun please and please review and reshuffle your Mods,some of them are just so stupid and take issues personally,this is an open forum..

I heared Some Mods especially Justwise was rushed to the hospital for High Blood Pressure cos their is no one he can E-Bully on,u see life but now that Nairaland is back the first thing the eeddiot can do is ban people again,does that make any sense? instead of them to first apologize to we the members for their break in transmission,Imagine...anyway Naija i hail...Justwise you are a FOOL and you will Remain One,oya the Mod for here,ban me

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Pregnant New Wife packs Out Of Their Home.. / I Get Login Notification In My Mail...Pls Why? / To All The Birthday Celebrants Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.