Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12304 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
By owner, i mean Mr Seun Osewa. I will be asking him some questions both personal and proffessional. And he hopefully will give us No holds barred answers wink
Other Nairalanders are free to ask him questions too, but be wise enough not to get yourself banned.
Mods please help me maintain decorum while this session lasts.
Here we go.... cool

18 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Good evening Mr Seun, may i start by asking you how your day was?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun: Ok.
Thank God you are going to give us your precious time smiley

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Ademat7(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
My question: do u have a charity foundation or an outreach like Rise network?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
My question is what inspires you to create this kind of forum. And do you make any money from it?. Thank you. Waiting for your reply......
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
DickDastardly: Good evening Mr Seun, may i start by asking you how your day was?
Great! The new Shared Post feature we launched today is working out well.

Ademat7: My question: do u have a charity foundation or an outreach like Rise network?
No, but one day I will start an organization to help people who are suffering because they have undiagnosed ailments that they are unaware of. A classic example is a child who is considered "unserious" because he/she cannot see the board in class but doesn't know that glasses will help.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok Mr Seun, i am sorry this particular question should have come last. Tell us, be honest about it. What's the exact expression on your face each time you click the BAN botton? Naughty smiles? indifference? Or what exactly? wink

9 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun: Great! The new Shared Post feature we launched today is working out well.

No, but one day I will start an organization to help people who are suffering because they have undiagnosed ailments that they are unaware of. A classic example is a child who is considered "unserious" because he/she cannot see the board in class but doesn't know that glasses will help.
Great response

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
yemmydy: My question is what inspires you to create this kind of forum. And do you make any money from it?. Thank you. Waiting for your reply......
I saw that there was a need for a truly Nigerian forum, after spending a long time on the Internet trying to create successful businesses. Yes, we make money by selling ads to business-people who want to sell products to our members or to encourage our members to visit their websites.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by taiocol: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
my question

Hope you wont be annoyed grin

Why do you censor other forums in here? Don't you like other Nigerians moving forward?

No hard feelings.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by onihaxy: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mr seun, does nairaland has an office complex like facebook? Or its been operated virtually?. If it has one, what is the address?

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by tolutweety(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Honestly, I just have one question.
I admire you, I envy ur courage n all especially in dealing with situations... cool
.... But my questn is: why are you not married yet.I want to believe you have a lady in ur life sad wink. #sorry I took it personal #

7 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by dejt4u(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Let me hide in here to read questions nd responses.. This place is cool...nice on mr seun

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mr Seun sir, this is to get your attention as the questions are piling up. Thanks once again smiley
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dickdastardly, your first useful thread grin CongRATs!!

Seun, please will you marry my younger sister? I will send pics if you are interested. She likes dogs too. I like non-local dogs too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
krall: Dickdastardly, your first useful thread grin CongRATs!!

Seun, please will you marry my younger sister? I will send pics if you are interested. She likes dogs too. I like non-local dogs too.
Thanks ma man, but lets behave ourselves today pls wink

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
DickDastardly:
Thanks ma man, but lets behave ourselves today pls wink

ok cool
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by udohjaphet: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
good evening the CEO of the 1st of its kind online forum in west Africa and Nigeria @ large nice to speak to you. Pls i suggest an application should be created as an instant message where members can be chatting as in watsup congrat!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Isiterere(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun: Great! The new Shared Post feature we launched today is working out well.

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Lovetinz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hi Mr. Seun,
What kind of Books do you read and who are your admired historical persons?
If you could add your personal philosophy, that would be great too.
God bless you.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun

My own question is that, why are we not able to know our 'shared post' like our 'Liked Post' even if we can't share it personally.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by bamzz: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun,
I appreciate your pace setting efforts in not just creating this forum but maintaining it as well. Nairaland means the world to a lot of Nigerians. Keep the flag flying.

My question: if you will recommend a book to Nigerian entrepreneurs, which will it be.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Natasha2(f): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Erm my question is Mr Seun why did you delete some of my good post?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Lol..

DickDastardly:
but be wise enough not to get yourself banned.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by alentyno: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2014
For sale
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
DickDastardly: Ok Mr Seun, i am sorry this particular question should have come last. Tell us, be honest about it. What's the exact expression on your face each time you click the BAN botton? Naughty smiles? indifference? Or what exactly? wink
Frowning and biting my lip. I feel indignant and determined.

taiocol: Why do you censor other forums in here?
We censor spammers and copycats because their actions are annoying. We feel they are trying to reap where they did not sow. That's not fair!

tolutweety: But my question is: why are you not married yet. I want to believe you have a lady in ur life sad wink.
I guess I'm not yet sure about who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and also I don't have a strong desire to have children for now. Being a man I feel I can afford to wait until I'm sure about what I want in this area and I'm able to get it without feeling that I'm settling for less.

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
udohjaphet: Pls i suggest an application should be created as an instant message where members can be chatting as in watsup congrat!!
Thanks for this suggestion!

Lovetinz: Hi Mr. Seun,
What kind of Books do you read and who are your admired historical persons?
God bless you.
At any point in time there is an aspect of human knowledge that I am preoccupied with. What I do is that I read all I can about the subject online, and if I'm not satisfied, then I browse Amazon.com to get the best e-books on the subject (well-reviewed books written by or about people who have actually achieved or practiced what their books are about successfully), buy them, and read them on a tablet or my phone. I won't take any book seriously if it's not based on actual experiences or science, because some people are fantastic writers but their ideas are simply wrong and therefore will not work. When I feel I have a sufficiently solid understanding of the subject for my needs, then I'll move on to the next one. Subjects I've studied in this way include film-making/writing, finance/investing, HR, politics/publicity, & maybe dogs.

I rarely read fiction, but when I do, I prefer realistic and thought-provoking fiction. For example, A Song of Ice & Fire by George R. R. Martin.

If you could add your personal philosophy, that would be great too.
I'm not sure that I have a single overarching personal philosophy; I just have many things I believe in and many other things I don't believe in.

bamzz: Seun,
I appreciate your pace setting efforts in not just creating this forum but maintaining it as well. Nairaland means the world to a lot of Nigerians. Keep the flag flying.
Thanks!!

My question: if you will recommend a book to Nigerian entrepreneurs, which will it be.
What do you need to know right now in order to move forward in life? What knowledge that you lack is holding you back? I'd recommend the best reviewed books on that subject written by (or about) people who have practiced what the books teach very successfully in real life.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:

I guess I'm not yet sure about who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and also I don't have a strong desire to have children for now. Being a man I feel I can afford to take my time until I am sure about what I want in this area and I am able to get it. That's why I'm not married yet!
from what I have read about yuh,you sound very humble...and you r still young to be thinking abt dat now,though som other people ur age,might be married...yuh have to get ur priorities right...all I can say is dat: You should pray to God,he is our father and he is gonna lead you to the right lady at the right time...

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by tolutweety(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:

I guess I'm not yet sure about who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and also I don't have a strong desire to have children for now. Being a man I feel I can afford to wait until I'm sure about what I want in this area and I'm able to get it. Thanks,

Nice response.
Thanks

On a lighter note, what is the relationship between you and mukina2 wink cheesy. she's been around for quite some time weathering every storm that took out other MODS. I want to believe she plays more than just an official role .... and i'm interested in knowing. #she's a great person and admire her love for football kiss#

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2014
onihaxy: Mr seun, does nairaland has an office complex like facebook? Or its been operated virtually?. If it has one, what is the address?
Nairaland has been operated virtually since inception. I did set up an office last year but I closed it so I could re-open it with the right staff.

My own question is that, why are we not able to know our 'shared post' like our 'Liked Post' even if we can't share it personally.
That was a bug and it's been fixed. You can now see how many times your posts have been shared.

Erm my question is Mr Seun why did you delete some of my good post?
Sorry about that. Please mail the supermods using the link on the home page. They will review the posts that got deleted.

from what I have read about yuh,you sound very humble...and you r still young to be thinking abt dat now
Thanks, but I'm actually not young. I'm 32. shocked But in my heart, I'm twenty-something ...

tolutweety: On a lighter note, what is the relationship between you and mukina2 wink cheesy. she's been around for quite some time weathering every storm that took out other MODS. I want to believe she plays more than just an official role
We've never dated! Mukina2 stays around because she really loves Nairaland. I am very fortunate to have her on my team.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by lirusehn(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
like Seriously Bora Seun is 32?? shockedshocked . too humble.

God bless u Bro smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right / What Will You Do If You See This Dog? / University Of Ilorin Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.