Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing (34020 Views)

Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Varmany12: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its time 4 all well meaning Nigeria to stand up and defend the integrity, honor and Sovereignty of these great nation called Nigeria irrespective of your religious affiliation, tribe and culture for we are the Giant of Africa. Nigeria is our home, and we must defend her from enemies both frome home and abroad, Nigeria is our home and we must defend Her from enemies of freedom, enemies of civilization, enemies of development and Progress. Long live the United State of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Harmvirus(f): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
May God save our Country
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by peterphd(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
sulley:

Your comment may trigger anger and hatred.....I believe this is not about ISLAM/MUSLIM. Think before you comment.
Then what the Bleep is it about?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
After watching the video I have come to realize that the problem on ground is way beyond religion and has got nothing to do with that. This is pure evil, woe betide our leaders if they all knew what to do to end this but either by their actions or inaction failed to do it. May woe also betide those that are behind this. Nigerians I think the time has come for we the masses to do something about this. From the look of things our government isn't going to do shit about it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by pheforusty(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Harmvirus: May God save our Country
. Through us!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by juman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
RIP to nigeria.
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
RIP to the dead. There's nothing that'll be said on this thread that has not been said in a previous thread. May God help us all...

BTW, WHO BOMBED NAIRALAND??
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by abworld6deep(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
VERY DIVER-STATING.. angry

RIP TO THE DEATH...
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by NewsINigeria(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
which one should we then believe?

Photos: 8 months pregnant Olympian runs 800m race >>>> http://www..com/8-months-pregnant-olympian-runs-800m-race/
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Atmmachine(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
GEJ is a fool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by DJDOLA(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
daylae: we'll get through this.
sure
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by gbaskiboy: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
No be thesame boko that want government to grant them amnesty be this? May God punishes them for me
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by goodgood2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
emmaliveth10: Chaaaaiiii...there is God oooooh

by the way has the person(s)that attacked nairaland caught
I suspect BH and A?C. Was it done to stop nigerians celebration of the freest election in Nigeria's history?
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oh, finally, they found the body bags and ambulance!
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by jeje123(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oga jonah, u said and I quote dat chibok schl girls kidnapp is going to be last operation to be carry out by boko sense in nigeria.Hundreds of innocent soul have gone therafter.Stop promising nigerians what you cannot realize!!! Baba iyabo I trust u operation shoot on sight immeiately.
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by repogirl(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lord help us, why now? Innocent people just hustling for their bread. Bloody basterds, the boko fools! Anywhere in abj can be hit, only God can keep us safe!
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by austinreal1: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
these islamic doctrine is the worst in the history of any religion. they teach their followers bad to mean good. God will surely deliver the righteous from this wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by tintingz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
sheddyboy: Imagine a world without islam, what a peaceful world, NO ISLAM NO CRY!!!.
Your post is Irrational.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/33345962.jpg[/img]

Try and make sense.

RIP to the dead. sad
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by edwife(f): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
fittty:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

VIDEO: Viewer Discretion Is Advised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2dUOSso9bU

This is very sad. cry cry cry
When life become a joke,then we need to stop asking questions and act.

May our God delivers us all and in his infinite mercy,may we find refuge.
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Ucpet20(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
please hw can i post an article on nairaland?
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
emmaliveth10: Chaaaaiiii...there is God oooooh

by the way has the person(s)that attacked nairaland caught
Gud question ooo
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by imole7: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pathetic!!! May God save Nigeria!
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by dalass(f): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
RIP to the dead, healing/ health to the survivors and ............... Welcome back Nairaland!
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by mencade5(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
lynpetra:

The one wey pain me na my very funny threads.Especially that one about holding in fart....
hmmmm....ayama *covers nose*

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by badmuspeace(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chaii!!!! with all this bood ya cheering........ deris God o!!!! RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
People went about hustling for their daily bread and were murdered by a suicide car bomber. And the security officials claim to have caught the bombers? When will we get security officials who will tell the truth? Arresting fake culprits will not end the menace. They should keep playing the ostrich in their corruptness and evil lack of professionalism. It's the same reason human beings are being slaughtered everyday in Borno every day.
Our SSS keeps lying barefaced and keeps deceiving us. They have no intelligence, and cannot save us. The police is another matter entirely. They're not even capable. Just a bunch of folks wielding guns in uniforms...

We are alone!

RIP to all those who have been unjustly and untimely taken from their families.
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Rilwayne001: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
sheddyboy: Imagine a world without islam, what a peaceful world, NO ISLAM NO CRY!!!.

May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Rilwayne001: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by HARDUBUY(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back from the week long break you bigot!....
i guess thats what u are taught in ur church.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by sheddyboy: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
sulley:

Your comment may trigger anger and hatred.....I believe this is not about ISLAM/MUSLIM. Think before you comment.
i mean every bit of those words.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Stunner1(f): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
fittty:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

VIDEO: Viewer Discretion Is Advised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2dUOSso9bU

May God help us in dis country...
Tears flowing from my eyes gosh m in so much pain!!!
Wasted lives!!! And some ppl will sleep well and eat and merry dat they have accomplished deir mission... God will def punish all of dem AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.