Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117157 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Arcard: China no vex oh am using Nigerian bookie's but u tell pips to register wit foreign one's n I wan know y.

Yea, nd not only sundays sef anytym u nt feeln d vibe will be my opinion, most punters nd tipsters jst dnt knw wen to take a brk, like am on a week long brk and abt d foreign bookies its the verification part that is putting me off currently buh will be on it soon.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kasonud(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2014
chimajii: RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED TODAY
scheepers.....1.70...WON
svitolina........1.70...WON
soeda/uch.....1.70..WON
DOLOG.............1.70..WON
rosol................1.57..WON
maurer...........1.30+WON
Barthel...........1.29..WON
a.kud...............1.30..WON
chiudenilli.....1.25..WON
COMBO:
kud x chiudenilli= 1.63 WON
GREEN
COMBO:1/1

RED: 1
N/P: 1> cabal/barrientos
[b]TODAY Marks the 14th DAY Of Straight Combo Winnings. I.e We're Yet to Lose a Combo since this FORUM RETURNED From it's data Loss[/b].
pls be kind to indicate those combo wella as u post...some of us are not familiar with these terms.
thanks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
elmisti:
Yea, nd not only sundays sef anytym u nt feeln d vibe will be my opinion, most punters nd tipsters jst dnt knw wen to take a brk, like am on a week long brk and abt d foreign bookies its the verification part that is putting me off currently buh will be on it soon.

I totally understand ur point, i think i been on this for the Longest to know when to take a mini break of which i do here sumtyms not because we lose. But jst to refresh my head and take my eyes from the screen and do other things. We rarely lose here, at least, bt any1 whose been tailing this thread will know the last 3 months has been exceptionally GREAT. 1s i deem it i need a break,i do well to alert them. Usually aside taking a break to Relax, another time taking a break is necessary is when one is on a streak of Loss, and we have Never had Reason for that. thanx for your input, I do appreciate.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
pls, is there anyone who Played Bozoljac? If yes, pls indicate,if u have SS too to show that wud be fine as well. Thank you
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Soldierboy30(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op u didn't reply my post on how to subscribe to ur V.I.P
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Soldierboy30: Op u didn't reply my post on how to subscribe to ur V.I.P

was typing a message to you before you posted. First, you'll have to own these FOUR accounts before anything else. Pinnaclesportsbet,marathonbet,Unibet & william Hill Very Mandatory. If u're serious enough you should be done with all in One with. Some require verification while some don't. The only time those that don't require verification will ask you to verify is if you're doing something funny with your account.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Sadiq3051(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
chimajii: pls, is there anyone who Played Bozoljac? If yes, pls indicate,if u have SS too to show that wud be fine as well. Thank you

.I only choose em combo n its remain 1 game to win ... dough he won his game
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sadiq3051:

.I only choose em combo n its remain 1 game to win ... dough he won his game

By bozoljac, i meant the Last pick on todays list of picks posted.Okay,sorry to quizz you a bit, i know why am asking. How did u manage to locate the pick? Cause i didnt attach a tournament Header for it.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Sadiq3051(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
chimajii:

By bozoljac, i meant the Last pick on todays list of picks posted.Okay,sorry to quizz you a bit, i know why am asking. How did u manage to locate the pick? Cause i didnt attach a tournament Header for it.

I usually used live scores.com to check score Das where I saw da name under ATP Challenger - Recanati, Italy...Na so I play am
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sadiq3051:

I usually used live scores.com to check score Das where I saw da name under ATP Challenger - Recanati, Italy...Na so I play am

lol, alright. But were you not a lil greedy to have gone to combo it with another pick even with such a high odd? Just asking, i know it's your money. #noOffence
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Help
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Sadiq3051(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
chimajii:

lol, alright. But were you not a lil greedy to have gone to combo it with another pick even with such a high odd? Just asking, i know it's your money. #noOffence

omo Na ganja things ooo

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Note
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED TODAY
ODD:.1.70.1.50..1.40..1.40.1.30...1.30..1..86.
GREEN: 7

RED: 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
that Williams guy casted my slip. Tomorrow is another day sha. I'm hoping for good luck. Mr China, I'm awaiting your picks for tomorrow. thanks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2014
mig007: that Williams guy casted my slip. Tomorrow is another day sha. I'm hoping for good luck. Mr China, I'm awaiting your picks for tomorrow. thanks.

U'll be needing more than luck. I see that Greed has started already. Some of you calling me china, i wonder where u people got that name from.my Name is 'chima' how does 'chima' sound like 'china'? seems these are old people with new monikers,cause back then certain kids would call me 'china'. And most people with exception to few who would want us to believe they're new on here ARE NOT

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2014
@chima. First about greed,i accumulated only 3 games from your picks.i chose Williams only cos he's a name sake. Second, 'china' was a typo error so stop being furkingg paranoid.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by wallexbaba(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
@chima....we are waiting for today's pick, u've being doing a great work here.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2014
mig007: @chima. First about greed,i accumulated only 3 games from your picks.i chose Williams only cos he's a name sake. Second, 'china' was a typo error so stop being furkingg paranoid.

Lol, you having a melt down already? Bwahahahhaha, you know what. First, if three games isn't Greed at it's finest then i don't know what is,considering the odds! Second, you may want to read and digest my choice of word. I used 'seems', maybe you need to get over yourself. Have a nice day.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Place
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
:-)
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by abolem369(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Hello, can anybody help! Wanna fund nairabet account, atm method is not working, and I don't wanna use agent for funding, the guy iss damn too slow in funding acc! Any1 plzz help
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by rhazur(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2014
smiley chima grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2014
abolem369: Hello, can anybody help! Wanna fund nairabet account, atm method is not working, and I don't wanna use agent for funding, the guy iss damn too slow in funding acc! Any1 plzz help

since u need it quickly, have you tried asking in the football thread? There are some persons on there who could assist you.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2014
rhazur: smiley chima grin

ha! U dey here? oyah see seat for there.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by abolem369(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
chimajii:

since u need it quickly, have you tried asking in the football thread? There are some persons on there who could assist you.

Tnx
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by abolem369(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
chimajii:

Tnx! Can u provide the link to the thread ure talking about
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by abolem369(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
@chima any serious game today?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
ODD:.1.87..1.83...1.72..1.50+..1.40..1.40.
GREEN:6

RED:1

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
that's that for Today.
REMINDER! REMINDER!
hope you all are making head way as regards opening the Accounts i Requested? And verifying those that need verification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.