Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117154 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
You are very good Chima. More power to your work.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by wallexbaba(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2014
@chima, u are very good.....u are doing a great work here, i now win my bet slip everyday, I've lost a lot of money on football bettings but now I have been winning the tennis picks u've been dropping. We are waiting for today's pick.....u are very good.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2014
wallexbaba: @chima, u are very good.....u are doing a great work here, i now win my bet slip everyday, I've lost a lot of money on football bettings but now I have been winning the tennis picks u've been dropping. We are waiting for today's pick.....u are very good.

@the bolded, that makes me nervous, i am fully aware of all tennis matches to be played in a given day and all tennis related things. i also know people wait for picks. But you saying 'we're waiting for todays picks' makes it obvious you're new to this thread. Lol. People don't ask here about that, except we're resting on a given day which i do well to notify all, or maybe i was banned by anti spambot. Picks will always come before kick off time,so long as am prepared and find something that would work.
Morning to all....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by teestar: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Morning to u chima,,pls I need u to expansiate more on combo tins,,I'm confused
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Stephen97: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2014
bros am new in da room,i saw ur post yesterday u ar doing a great work,guy i would like to add on whatsApp.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2014
List

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Stephen97: bros am new in da room,i saw ur post yesterday u ar doing a great work,guy i would like to add on whatsApp.

Okay, welcome. If you got any questions, you can ask on here, if u wish to say it in private,my mail is available to all. All you need do is use my handle on here and add '@ yahoo dot com' to it.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
we stand a chance of doing another combo before the day runs out
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
pls is there anyone who played scheepers? Kindly indicate.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ideepaul: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
chimajii: pls is there anyone who played scheepers? Kindly indicate.
I played him and a.martin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
ideepaul: I played him and a.martin

Her actually. nice,my guess is that you're new to this thread. sorry to say this, if that combination you did had lost,who knows you may have gone to the football thread to Bash me*not that i care abt any1 bashing me*, & you probably would have said oh,i lost,this this that. I have no problem with you ditching the combo i dropped up there,and if anything,the instruction READ,no combo 'all things singles' with exception to the one i combo'd. Could it be that the odds werent high enough for you to have played them as singles*those said for singles*? Which clearly isn't the case. You got lucky today with mixing men + women, you may not escape next time. Have a nice day.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by wallexbaba(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Scheepers won.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by tijedavid: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chimajji I'm glad tell you that my unibet, pinnaclesport, Williamhill are confirmed. Does Marathonbet need confirmation? I see no place for that.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
tijedavid: Chimajji I'm glad tell you that my unibet, pinnaclesport, Williamhill are confirmed. Does Marathonbet need confirmation? I see no place for that.

have you mailed them? Mail them telling them you want to verify your account. And hear what response 'marathonbet' will reply you. Head you message with 'ACCOUNT VERIFICATION' when mailing them
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Mikechinos(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ chimajii Nice Work Ur doing down here. Thumbs üp Bro Ur d Man
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
still Undecided about 'SUNDAY BETTING'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
ODD: Over 22 rola vs souza.....1.94.1.61...1.30..1.25..1.45..1.83.1.80+.
COMBO:
GREEN:8
COMBO: 1/1

RED:2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Another Day Another Reminder! For prospective Subscribers
evening all, already the time given has Elapsed, pls do well to open those a/cs,verify those that need verification and be on The Alert. Thank you
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Sadiq3051(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
chimajii: Another Day Another Reminder! For prospective Subscribers
evening all, already the time given has Elapsed, pls do well to open those a/cs,verify those that need verification and be on The Alert. Thank you

bro Hw can I access my marathon account through my opera mini De r not allowing my I.p
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sadiq3051:

bro Hw can I access my marathon account through my opera mini De r not allowing my I.p

Man, they wont allow you,and if u're not careful they'll suspend that a/c *if u never verify,that's if it requires verification* because they don't allow US ip. So download UC browser and do whatever it is you want to do.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
hmm
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
that's that for Today.
@all, just to let you all know, i had to create another moniker yesterday,due to the ban issue i face here,though i can't post with the moniker for now,cos the forum says until one week after. Name is @tennisdoctor.
As u shud note, it's not for any oda thing apart from posting picks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2014
NO PLAY/BETTING FOR TODAY, SEE YOU ON MONDAY!

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Wow see as ppl for football room come like marathonbet,williamhill,unibet and pinnacle. Lol I tot chima was just joking when he mentioned that lol
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2014
jst bck Frm Villa Chima hapi Sunday oh. ur picks jst paid ma transportation fare to betting city
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2014
lgboks: Wow see as ppl for football room come like marathonbet,williamhill,unibet and pinnacle. Lol I tot chima was just joking when he mentioned that lol

Man, leave am, this life nah just God. U fit remember vividly how things been dey for this place.the adversity I faced from these people, directly or indirectly. 1. When i wanted to Open my Own thread and Do my thing by myself. we all know how that ended, cause today Everyone now owns their own thread secretly, or OPENLY. 2. when i said okay since i already was tipping before coming here, let me let people know for those who would be
interested. You knw what happend. They said even b4 i made it knwn, u dont have to pay any1 for tips, oh sum people even voluteered links and what not. I didnt relent, I kept at it. Today now, subscription is now a Thing for those ppu. Even you have people selling their strategy under the guise of 'for effort and time'. Now i kicked off the campaign for
these 3 bookies. Everyone is now on it. For some reason God is always putting me a Step ahead of them.
Hear me and hear me well @ all, None of them,i
Repeat no One on this forum talked about those bookies 'pinnacle,marathonbet,and Unibet' or knew anything about them. Not untill i kicked off the campaign for my potential subscribers to own them did it Become a Thing on HERE. The oda day i laffd when i saw monsuru say 'eh unibet is my favourite bookie after bet365. Lmao, i sey see pikin, then he is now on #TeamMarathonbet*not like it's a problem for me*. laff no gree me.
The grace whey dey follow me and dia own different. Am just about my OWN business,and how to improve with Each day. As i keep praying that GODS GRACE be sufficient for me.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2014
igboks forget the dude who took shot at you in the other thread. I always urge ppu to use logic and reasoning. Which is quite hard to do. That same kid is the one i likened to a DOG who goes back to eat his vomit. *good am an advocate of sum1 not being bound/being a slave to what he said in the past*. he swore up and down not to ever play tennis again.
But he is the 1st to break his ankle to come here.
Here's my Logic; since he is out there saying 'oh they knew abt those bookies b4 i kicked off the campaign and is claiming that it was due to the verification issue. NOW HAS THERE BEEN A CHANGE IN THE VERIFICATION PROCESS?
Watch carefully, he's the loudest in that thread, all he does is make so much noise and no contribution.
Just forget the issue,everyone knows why there is a craze to Own marathanbet,pinnacle,and unibet. That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Good morning everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.