Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117165 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by bosun11(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2014
chimajii: the comments on that thread is hilarious. That's why i always stress that you have to Mind Your Business! Don't come here trying to be cool with people/please them or even make friends. Not me!! But that's not to say you should act awful towards people.

Gdmorning, you didn't reply any of my posts throughout yesterday
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2014
jdula: Oh noo....... Hop I haven't missed out 2day on picks.

morning, scroll up you'll see d picks. Haha Imagine if maybe all picks were early morning matches? #morePowerToYouAll
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2014
chimajii: the comments on that thread is hilarious. That's why i always stress that you have to Mind Your Business! Don't come here trying to be cool with people/please them or even make friends. Not me!! But that's not to say you should act awful towards people.
... and u are minding ur biznes lyk dis abi?
any picks for d day?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Philistine(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
chimajii: @philistine morning, add 'at yahoo dot com' to my handle and send your message, that's the only way you can reach me. Cause trying to PM me wont work because it's not connected.
I've sent a message to ur mail, so I'm expecting ur reply. Thanks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
UPDATE: MERCIR WINS. To close out yesterdays Picks. Tally 13-3
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ola30(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
@chimajii....I really appreciate your effort on this thread...you are making guys smile.....kudos.....I sent you mail dis evening...tanxs.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED[ FUN PICKS]
ODD: 1.76, 1.30,1.30..1.70 -/+
GREEN: 4

RED: 5

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
:.-)
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2014
two more picks or so and it should be a wrap for today Too busy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Edit: exercise little patience,still looking at the forecast for Gstaad, cause there seems to be a ton of rain looming and i don't wanna have any backlogged pick.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Venus1: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2014
chima, pls what could av happen to this game, i played yesterday
23.07.14 17:45
Carlos Berlocq - Pablo Carreno-Busta (1 2)
Customer type: Carlos Berlocq @ 1.65
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Venus1: chima, pls what could av happen to this game, i played yesterday
23.07.14 17:45
Carlos Berlocq - Pablo Carreno-Busta (1 2)
Customer type: Carlos Berlocq @ 1.65

I posted the result, it was a walkover.meaning the match didnt even play before one player retired. So your stake will be returned. That's why u'll see -/+ in d result post.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Venus1: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
ok, thanks, 1960 prob
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
chimajii: two more picks or so and it should be a wrap for today Too busy
@chima, is dere any ne devolopmnt, cnt seem to sight any pick on d thread, plz fill me in if dere is anytn new abt d thread
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
elmisti: @chima, is dere any ne devolopmnt, cnt seem to sight any pick on d thread, plz fill me in if dere is anytn new abt d thread

Not really, still keepin my eyes on the Gstaad weather forecast. The picks are there.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
#

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
pls i no see d picks oh
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
clodd007: pls i no see d picks oh

Scroll upwards and pick Herracio Zeballos. It's by 4:30. Chima pasted it since na. It's still there.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimajii:

did you see the 2nd set of picks?

No. I only saw the 1st. I picked Zhang L. Zeballos is the second for today.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
the next good thing is BASEBALL, it's so delightfully to be seeing green every time.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
caesaraba:

No. I only saw the 1st. I picked Zhang L. Zeballos is the second for today.

sorry man, you came late. There was a 2nd set of pick dropped at 10.30+am ahead of 11am. Alright if anything those who werent online should be good with d 4 picks dropped early in d morning. Zeballos is d last pick remaining for d 1st set of picks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimajii:

sorry man, you came late. There was a 2nd set of pick dropped at 10.30+am ahead of 11am. Alright if anything those who werent online should be good with d 4 picks dropped early in d morning. Zeballos is d last pick remaining for d 1st set of picks.

Alright thanks. I saw your post on Berrer's match while it was already in-play so i missed it. More power to your elbow bro.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Philistine(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimajii:

4picks? I thought u dropped 3picks in the morning.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Philistine: 4picks? I thought u dropped 3picks in the morning.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Philistine(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=caesaraba][/quote] what are u saying? I'm talking about the one he released early in the morning,not that of 10.30
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Place
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Philistine: what are u saying? I'm talking about the one he released early in the morning,not that of 10.30

Ehn that's the pic I uploaded na. He pasted four picks by 5:44 AM na. Zhang, Mladenovic, Zeballos and Mhlan. I woke up and screen-grabbed it.

Was just clearing that up for you ne o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.