Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117341 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Mr China good morning....am back by his grace from holidays.....picks don dissapear again o.....am monitoring my mail as we speak
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2014
lgboks: Mr China good morning....am back by his grace from holidays.....picks don dissapear again o.....am monitoring my mail as we speak

Hahah..... welcome. Refresh, u'll see it. It's back up..penultimate post page 17.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by bodhizo(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Who got d picks should pls re post it...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by bodhizo(m): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Dis wat we are seeing here...pls resend d games

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2014
pls...we r waiting
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by bodhizo(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2014
chimajii: for those who got the early Morning pick, kindly ignore the user asking you to repost the pick.

Bro are u here 2 help pple or to show ur skills? If u knw u will nt be posting anytin while creating dis page? U can keep ur picks 2 ur self 4 all i care....if u were 2 be d owner of NL i wonder how u will be operating it.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
clodd007: pls...we r waiting

You don't need to tell me you're waiting,1s the next pick drops if you're online you'll see it. Cause it's not like i drop them 10mins to start of game.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2014
bodhizo:

Bro are u here 2 help pple or to show ur skills? If u knw u will nt be posting anytin while creating dis page? U can keep ur picks 2 ur self 4 all i care....if u were 2 be d owner of NL i wonder how u will be operating it.

It's too early,I dnt reply people like you. If you like call it 'showing of skills', your problem, not mine. ask around, I don't Care what you or the Next person Thinks!! My statement to you, Kindly Unfollow the thread for again i don't care. If those who came early for a match to be played 6am cud do that. And you come here @ 6.30am and you don't see the pick, what exactly is ur point? U may as well do like the rest and prolly go to the other thread and say chima is not nice to people And don't quote me!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Mehn no dry do late comers strong thing o.....still showing # to all Chinas post....serum we do dis forum na?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2014
QUICKIE: Again just to Put this Out there. US OPEN is just around the CORNER.PLS, DO ENSURE TO OPEN THOSE ACCOUNTS I REQUESTED. IT'LL DO YOU A LOT GOOD.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Someone should repost na, jst returning frm my Holiday, and @chima, what specifically ar d benefits of the foreign bookies u want us to open, cuz dis verificatn wahala nd. Currency tin is A turn off for me....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2014
elmisti: Someone should repost na, jst returning frm my Holiday, and @chima, what specifically ar d benefits of the foreign bookies u want us to open, cuz dis verificatn wahala nd. Currency tin is A turn off for me....

repost what? i posted again. Saying the match was pushed up *that is late start*..you didnt see? Or you didnt check?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2014
elmisti: Someone should repost na, jst returning frm my Holiday, and @chima, what specifically ar d benefits of the foreign bookies u want us to open, cuz dis verificatn wahala nd. Currency tin is A turn off for me....

What verification wahala? Have you even given it a try? Okay,i am not forcing anyone who doesnt want to open an account with those bookies i listed to. If your current bookie does it for you, no wahala.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
chimajii:

What verification wahala? Have you even given it a try? Okay,i am not forcing anyone who doesnt want to open an account with those bookies i listed to. If your current bookie does it for you, no wahala.
Tanx man, nd as per d picks, its still on a # tinz
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
elmisti:
Tanx man, nd as per d picks, its still on a # tinz

just one pick posted at 4.28am. And i reposted at 5am...then at 6.54am With match being pushed up by 15mins plus. And you say you didnt? Forget about it then.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2014
lol.. be ready to repost this in 10 minutes time
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2014
ojigbijigbi: lol.. be ready to repost this in 10 minutes time

Lmfao!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
there's a rain delay for that tourney pick posted. nnn too much rain..:-(
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2014
y r u posting only #
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Arcard: y r u posting only #
Make I take u laff, hmm no, dere is a rain delay as reported, check very well nd u shall see todays pick.....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Jt 5 mins √√√√√√ dere u go...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2014
wta; citi open Qualies...
L.chirico...
Wta: nanchang
Kumhkum...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2014
be like nah better one chance we enter this morning for that first pick. Mtchewww!!! Start, stop,stop,start. That match will swing either way with all these mess that is 'rain'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2014
wta: baku
Since that 1st pick don turn to waiting game.
Lemme quickly pick svitolina 1.72 over schiavone... Just so i watch something..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ufranklin92(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
This one picks dey turn #
I wonder
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2014
chimajii: wta; citi open Qualies...
L.chirico...
Wta: nanchang
Kumhkum...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.