Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Wear An Underwear? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Wear An Underwear? (53356 Views)

Why Wear An Inactive Wrist-watch?? / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers / Why Wear Bra? Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by laiza(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wow! I feel you firstEVA but i won't go gaga on you just yet till i see what you look like in real lif. But rest assured, i got your back sister cool author=firstEVA]
“Wearing no undergarments – or just cotton ones – allows the external genitals to dry and reduces bacteria growth that could otherwise make its way into your urethra and cause a bladder infection,” says Dr. Sherry Thomas, an OB-GYN and surgeon at St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, California on CNN’s fast and easy tips.

other Pros of Going Commando

1. Better Air Circulation

2. Less Laundry and Clothing Expense

3. Going Commando Is Green

Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits undecided[/quote]
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Zilaz4u(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Underpants ar good. I dnt fell comfortable if i dnt wear it.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

You telling us that you never fell off before?
Not since I became a lady.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by sugaarbear(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge: I can stay 'pantless' or 'braless' @ home once am sure am not going anywhere,but seriously not when am stepping outta houseundecided
aunty do you stay around ma hood so i can come say hi anytime you bra or pantless ? Lol
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ibotex(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA:
Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits :-\

You sound like you were doing it without a reason. Not until now that the above was made known by an authority.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]SEGUNS DAY WITHOUT BOXERS:-[/size]

Goes to the mall without boxers...

Says to himself "Oh I have to take a piss"...

Walks to the toilet...

Unzips, and pees, "aaahhhhhhhh!"..

Little did Segun know of what tragedy and absolute horror awaited him in the next moment.

Zips back up, and begins to scream and roll on the floor.

Forgetting that he went commando, Segun hurriedly zipped up his pants as he normally would, only to zip up his manhood, FOREVER!

A moment of silence for Seguns Manhood lipsrsealed cry

Some say wear a condom, I say, wear boxer shorts, they just could save you from a disaster; Ask Segun who is now a practicing monk

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Samabu07(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
I could not comprehend when my Ex Delta babe said she wears tight something nothing underneath her jean. Though when is skirt she wears panties/tight...Guess I do now.
But OP...u no specify if when u wear skirt u go bare underneath... tongue
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by laiza(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jisox! shocked i think I'd never wanna offend finditng ever ever ever, be it face to face, back to face, faceless, facefull and definitely not on a social platform. The dude is like Nigerian version of Chris Tucker! Wheeew!!!! =finditng]

If only you were educated/ enlightened enough, time line on my responses would clarify all forms of questions about joblessness....next time pick your words carefully on a forum....I aint one of them push-overs....not to mention an attempt by a shallow daffy duck like you....a simple opinion...on a free-web platform and you wanna box me?...you must be nuts.. Get a life...and if you lacking that feel of value...try somethn else to help boost your ego/ hv a sense of self....ode oshee...lol. ...btw I hope you didnnt break a tooth while learning to pronounce a new word @idiosincracies.....lmao...see!...I helped your life...now you know 3 words.....don't dare think that'll get u a promotion...you stil a pri.2 cndidate...up north...lolz.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caracta: Many times, I remove my bra before the close of work (especially when I wear blazers). Those things can be very uncomfortable.

Girls need fresh air at all times.
The most discouraging thing about this postulation is that most women are too uncomfortable in their bodies. Even those who are less concerned about wearing panties still feel uncomfortable with their bodies around guys.

Having said that, beautiful women curves can be places of arousal for most men. I would want any lady to wake up my little man sleeping.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Odilafta:

grin forget all those oyibo people research..if you no wear underwear comot for house,and you come mistakenly fall yakata,all your secret go just open tongue
dis shi ryt ere is hell funny grin grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by raphy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
finditng: Still I say....s/out to all the ladies who rock 'em jeans wtout underwear...its just sexy....and lets the curves do the talking wtout tthe hinderances/ discomfort of underwear......strings if not properly handled could be considered overt though in public.

Fell free ladies...we understand....#no judgements...stay clean,stay healthy, stay comfortable....stay sexy grin
i love girls that dont wear underwear they got swag.i dont always wear under wear but sometimes i go comando
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA: Even when I wear panties, my arsse vibrates so, its all the same to me. Thanks all the same
aunty vibrat0r ...lwkmd
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mickeywilliams: aunty vibrator ...lwkmd
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by raphy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zilaz4u: Underpants ar good. I dnt fell comfortable if i dnt wear it.
because a desert wl stick out in front of ya trouser.abi i lie?
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by satowind(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA:
“Wearing no undergarments – or just cotton ones – allows the external genitals to dry and reduces bacteria growth that could otherwise make its way into your urethra and cause a bladder infection,” says Dr. Sherry Thomas, an OB-GYN and surgeon at St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, California on CNN’s fast and easy tips.

Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits undecided
Ashi pic of u wit out undies or it didn't happen
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA:

Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits undecided
Yezzur!!! Open that blessed place let breeze blow am jare. cheesy

Another secret is standing before a blowing fan and allowing the rushing air enter the place. My sister, when you try it you will know that God is great grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Eyop: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Yezzur!!! Open that blessed place let breeze blow am jare cheesy
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by alons: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
i de use am 2 arrest my illitrate sodier
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by satowind(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
finditng:

Hillarious......are there still real ladies like dis....lmao.....quite a number will refuse to publicly agree to these nt even wf a faceless pseudonym....lmao...but in their hrt of hrts...they knw its the truth....

You missed out one advanage though...its so sexy @ low-waist bandless jean pants .....aundies kills the vibe for ladies on that jean ish....its like the toality and truth of the curves are untampered with @ no under-wear....#just sayn....y'all can call me wt u like...its beautiful wtout no pant line bs nor the overt depiction a g-string line myt present at the point of observation....(Cld mean somethn totally diff behind closed doors...#winks)...and if u got a problem wf my freedom of xpression,.hug an oshodi molue already....
Ashi learn to write well
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by raphy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
sugaarbear: aunty do you stay around ma hood so i can come say hi anytime you bra or pantless ? Lol
Na wa o.see words
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Look again. I edited the post wink
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by satowind(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
adaobi123: I hate wearing bras, they can be quite uncomfortable. If only I had small bõobs, I would go braless every day. tongue
Eyah so u get milk industry?
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Eyop: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Look again. I edited the post wink
grin grin your own character no get part 2. which one be to open am for fan grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by eduxerxes: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA: what is pot-holes
the patch inbetween ur legs...
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Fostercat(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
May God continue to bless our mothers. Decent women.
Imagine the kind of future mummies in the making. Lol
We see a lot of things ladies do lately and call it fashion. I call it agresive marketing.why should a sane lady leave her house with out a pant when she is not sick?
2moro you come here nd begin to shout s€xual harassment? Smh

Ashewo no be work ooo.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA: Even when I wear panties, my arsse vibrates so, its all the same to me. Thanks all the same

It will vibrate in unison
That is different from the bele bele vibration like jelly
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin your own character no get part 2. which one be to open am for fan grin
My dear, try it and come and testify. Since you are a man ehn, get a standing fan, strip to your birthday suit, lift up yer, err, balls and let fan blow underneath embarassed. No offence angry

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by hayor2014(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
lonngmann: lolz...going commando cool

With your one pack in the middle of your stomach grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Eyop: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
My dear, try it and come and testify. Since you are a man ehn, get a standing fan, strip to your birthday suit, lift up yer, err, balls and let fan blow underneath embarassed. No offence angry

Hian...Ishilove are you pondering what am pondering grin grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eyop:

Hian...Ishilove are you pondering what am pondering grin grin
I'm a lady, I don't have testicles, so nope, you are pondering wrong grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Eyop: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
I'm a lady, I don't have testicles, so nope, you are pondering wrong grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Fostercat: May God continue to bless our mothers. Decent women.
Imagine the kind of future mummies in the making. Lol
We see a lot of things ladies do lately and call it fashion. I call it agresive marketing.why should a sane lady leave her house with out a pant when she is not sick?
2moro you come here nd begin to shout s€xual harassment? Smh

Ashewo no be work ooo.
what are you even saying? How will you know whether a woman is wearing a pant or not? Except she tells you, you will not know, so it has nothing to do with sexual harassment, men will sexually harass who they choose to harass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo) / Prom Dress Made With Ankara / Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.