Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Wear An Underwear? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Wear An Underwear? (53347 Views)

Why Wear An Inactive Wrist-watch?? / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers / Why Wear Bra? Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Mintayo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some ladies sha...smh!
Leaving the house without an underwear is uncalled for. It is stupidity. It is indecency! It is irresponsibility! Its indiscipline!
If only my grandmama is reading this!
Smh again!

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
adaobi123: I hate wearing bras, they can be quite uncomfortable. If only I had small bõobs, I would go braless every day. tongue
My dear ehn, no be only you. If I had my way I would burn all my bras. Omo na bouncing tinz grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by simdam500(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
it still a point to justify easy access undecided
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Deepfreezer(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
op feel very comfortable without panties. yall got problem with that? seriously down there needs freshh air and its good.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Larriekay: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
adaobi123: I hate wearing bras, they can be quite uncomfortable. If only I had small bõobs, I would go braless every day. tongue
u think so
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Fostercat(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA: what are you even saying? How will you know whether a woman is wearing a pant or not? Except she tells you, you will not know, so it has nothing to do with sexual harassment, men will sexually harass who they choose to harass
It is very evident with the way most ladies dress now a days. We see this things every day. If not for this thread, it's non of my business.If they want to go completely naked who cares? I don't need a magician to tell me that the world has gone crazy. Further more most ladies have ulterior motives doing all these nd 2moro wen they get married they will b shouting that one small girl is seducing their husbsnd wit her low waist forgetting that what goes around comes around
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
My dear ehn, no be only you. If I had my way I would burn all my bras. Omo na bouncing tinz grin grin tongue

loool, I love the freedom mehnn grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Khalessi: I can't go out without panties, I will be uncomfortable.

I wanna see d bad gyal face. Show ya face bae
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by graciousolo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA:
“Wearing no undergarments – or just cotton ones – allows the external genitals to dry and reduces bacteria growth that could otherwise make its way into your urethra and cause a bladder infection,” says Dr. Sherry Thomas, an OB-GYN and surgeon at St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, California on CNN’s fast and easy tips.

other Pros of Going Commando

1. Better Air Circulation

2. Less Laundry and Clothing Expense

3. Going Commando Is Green

Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits undecided
hon u no get excuse. Shey na to dey.leave ur yansh make e dey shake anyhow u want abi? Well continu.guys r watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ryabcool(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
you just had to make us start imagining how your boobs look like. undecided Smh! *sprinkles holy water on my head to remove impure thoughts* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Larriekay: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge: @op have u worn a jean without panties? Well don't try it cos friction gonna deal with ur honey potcheesycheesy
how? Abeg I wan learn o
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by namelesss: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
All them pple shouting commando, will u prefer your child to go out like that. I know ya'll take it to have freedom. I cant imagine hw ur parents will feel wen they get to knw their child is a commando... I bet there's no explanation that'll make sense to them
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2014

And who said u hv big boo.bs? shocked aye ma nika ooooo. My dear, na bra dey help up yur boo.bs. No bad belle
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by KunAviero(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Odilafta:

grin forget all those oyibo people research..if you no wear underwear comot for house,and you come mistakenly fall yakata,all your secret go just open tongue
laugh wan kill me till I die.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by KunAviero(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sweety trust me, you don't wanna have small boobs.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by DaWorshiper(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
finditng:

If only you were educated/ enlightened enough, time line on my responses would clarify all forms of questions about joblessness....next time pick your words carefully on a forum....I aint one of them push-overs....not to mention an attempt by a shallow daffy duck like you....a simple opinion...on a free-web platform and you wanna box me?...you must be nuts.. Get a life...and if you lacking that feel of value...try somethn else to help boost your ego/ hv a sense of self....ode oshee...lol. ...btw I hope you didnnt break a tooth while learning to pronounce a new word @idiosincracies.....lmao...see!...I helped your life...now you know 3 words.....don't dare think that'll get u a promotion...you stil a pri.2 cndidate...up north...lolz.
U took ur time to type all this?? He's actually right about you; u're jobless! And how old are u? Cuz u really sound like a kid.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by danchuzzy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
akpanikpe:
Now this danchuzzy has surrendered abi? Una attack sef de more intresting than the topic thread sef.

#yimu
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Dolcilicious(f): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA:
“Wearing no undergarments – or just cotton ones – allows the external genitals to dry and reduces bacteria growth that could otherwise make its way into your urethra and cause a bladder infection,” says Dr. Sherry Thomas, an OB-GYN and surgeon at St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, California on CNN’s fast and easy tips.

other Pros of Going Commando

1. Better Air Circulation

2. Less Laundry and Clothing Expense

3. Going Commando Is Green

Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits undecided
Now OP,imagine a busty lady going out without her bra,isnt that gonna cause a huge upheaval?...I just cant imagine! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Teespice(f): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
if I had my way I won't wear bras at all. they make me so uncomfortable.

in the comfort of my room, I don't wear undies even to sleep. let my body breathe from all the undies I wear through the day.

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Fostercat(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Teespice: if I had my way I won't wear bras at all. they make me so uncomfortable.

in the comfort of my room, I don't wear undies even to sleep. let my body breathe from all the undies I wear through the day.
From ur pix, seem u got a milk industry. No offence pls. wink
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Lathunjimi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Teespice: if I had my way I won't wear bras at all. they make me so uncomfortable.

I would advise u also extend it to daytime too not just bedtime. Be my guest on one of those days tho. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Lathunjimi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
But truth be told, I always advise my ex-gfs not to wear undies when coming to my hostel back then in sch. That's just the pro of it but the cons ya ladies on NL who buys the NO UNDIES idea don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Naijapikin1: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
ME? I WEAR BOXERS TO KIP MY UNCLE IN PLACE N STOP IT FRM DANGLIN LEFT N RYT...1ST POST ION ALMOST A YR..WOW.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by sandy4lv: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
I do go out sometimes unclad but not when I put on skirts or dresses. Yea quite agree it does feel seczy when you go commando tongue
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge: I can stay 'pantless' or 'braless' @ home once am sure am not going anywhere,but seriously not when am stepping outta houseundecided
stingy gyal
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by priscaoge(f): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
silversonuc:
stingy gyal
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge:
tonguetonguetongue

bia nwata nwanyi lakpuo osiso, as u dey hws nw, ope u r on commando mode
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Spotless180: so it is sample ur peniss and pussi now abi? i believe boys will be happy seeing free pusi everyday sha.
the ladies b like, what is dis one sayin?
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Well all i could say is "Just Dress Well To Your Satisfaction"!!!
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Hmmmm! I go like learn how the 'thing' dey do o!grin
lol, guyman
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
iyabodeh: I don't wear anything under a jean trouser. I wear tights with thongs under dresses/skirts. As far as brassiers go, very uncomfortable but my 'pointers' will cause commotion if I don't wear it. Sometimes I don't anyway, on purpose.
care to state ya purpose? Aside plugging niggas to overheat

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Businesslocator: invest via atmcard,bankdeposit,perfect
money and get paid after 10
business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road
Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat,Abuja. customer care
line;09090867668

scam alert

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo) / Prom Dress Made With Ankara / Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.