Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing (22604 Views)

Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING / Advise To Agricultural,farmer Add Meat,chicken,fish Processing To Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Etranshub(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
300kg capacity smoking kiln with dual power source of gas and charcoal with fireproof rollers for mobility. Available now also are detachable smoking kiln with digital/analogue temperature gauge for those that wants to ship it far away from south west to reduce cost of transportation
Etranshub:
Nice thread op all well said. For your smoking kilns contact bethsaidal farms and agro allied. We fabricate , install and train you on how to smoke your fish without or with negleageble PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon)

The one in the attachment is still under construction and its a 200kg capacity dual power source (gas and charcoal) that can smoke 400 pieces of fish (500g each) or 200 pieces (1kg each) of fish.

1 Share

Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by u11gs: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=Etranshub post=36931009]300kg capacity smoking kiln with dual power source of gas and charcoal with fireproof rollers for mobility. Available now also are detachable smoking kiln with digital/analogue temperature gauge for those that wants to ship it far away from south west to reduce cost of transportation [/
quote]
how much for the dryer ?
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by nikaShow(m): 2:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Cool thread, how many hours does the fish stay in the kiln before considered being dry enough?
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by santuse: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by bamdexfarms(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Etranshub:
300kg capacity smoking kiln with dual power source of gas and charcoal with fireproof rollers for mobility. Available now also are detachable smoking kiln with digital/analogue temperature gauge for those that wants to ship it far away from south west to reduce cost of transportation

pls send me a quotation to bamsayfarms@gmail.com. I want to buy the smoking kiln
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by opeadura(f): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
whaooo check my signature
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by kinth(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Etranshub:

I need the quotation for the smoking kiln for both the attached image and half of it. kinth13@gmail.com.
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by kinth(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
And pls note you have not addressed the topic of the post on fish processing. still waiting!
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Babs612000(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2015
bamdexfarms:
we offer training to intending catfish smokers. we also sell at whole sale price. interested people can call or whatsapp me on 08128470332
please kindly inbox me more information about your training including the cost of your dryer to babs612000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Babs612000(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Etranshub:
Nice thread op all well said. For your smoking kilns contact bethsaidal farms and agro allied. We fabricate , install and train you on how to smoke your fish without or with negleageble PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon)

The one in the attachment is still under construction and its a 200kg capacity dual power source (gas and charcoal) that can smoke 400 pieces of fish (500g each) or 200 pieces (1kg each) of fish.

kindly inbox me the prices of all your dryer by giving how many fish each one can dry with the pictures to babs612000@yahoo.co.uk. thanks.
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Meritmanagers(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Belexy:

Nice thread here... can u give a step by step process in smoking fish so dat we can all learn. Starting frm cleaning till packaging.

I am about to start smoking on a small scale and intend buying a small smoking kiln to experiment with..
The one in d pix below can take about 30 fishes per batch and cost 25K.

Where are you located and how can I get the drying machine in Ibadan?
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by aumoria(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Etranshub:
Please send me your location and cost of the equipment. Send to unesianthony@yahoo.com
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Etranshub(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
aumoria:

Please send me your location and cost of the equipment. Send to unesianthony@yahoo.com
location is km40 lagos-abeokuta express road papa. Prices varies depending on capacity and features of the kiln. Contact number is 08167488947

1 Share

Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by bamdexfarms(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Etranshub:

what is the LAST price for this capacity?
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by kazy12: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
pls how much is a smoking kiln with 100kg or 200kg capacity using charcoal. how much is 1kg of a smoked catfish
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Bukayot: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please, send me the quotation for 300 capacity to Olutayomakinde@gmail.com. Thanks for the charcoal
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by TobbyAd: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello, just seeing this trend, pls, how do I fold the fish to form the round shape.
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Etranshub(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2016
http://bethsaidal..com.ng/2014/01/types-of-fish-smoking-oven-avoiding-pahs.html below is a 300kg capacity smoking kiln with dual power source (gas and charcoal) , stainless steel interior , temperature gauge, oil and moisture collector, racks on rollers (trolleys), with a blower powered by DC/solar for uniform temperature distribution in the smoking chamber so your fish can dry uniformly and many more available at bethsaidal farms and agro allied. 0167488947,08112756626

1 Like

Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by chilanfarms(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
bamdexfarms:
we offer training to intending catfish smokers. we also sell at whole sale price. interested people can call or whatsapp me on 08128470332
# some of this ur fish don burn.
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by bamdexfarms(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
chilanfarms:
# some of this ur fish don burn.

its one of the challenges in fish processing.

2 Likes

Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Ifedayour007(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Etranshub:
http://bethsaidal..com.ng/2014/01/types-of-fish-smoking-oven-avoiding-pahs.html below is a 300kg capacity smoking kiln with dual power source (gas and charcoal) , stainless steel interior , temperature gauge, oil and moisture collector, racks on rollers (trolleys), with a blower powered by DC/solar for uniform temperature distribution in the smoking chamber so your fish can dry uniformly and many more available at bethsaidal farms and agro allied. 0167488947,08112756626

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by olumayowaakin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
On paper, you can make millions of naira!
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by SABASTIEN(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
1000packs of smoked fish ready for supply and bookings thereafter,pls call to indicate your interest,pics shall be available soon,08067480036
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Etranshub(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
100kg smoking kiln
Stainless interior (mirror)
Dual power gas and charcoal
Temperature gauge
Oil and moisture collector
Trolley with independent racks

Checking out the testing running and finishing touch video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qz_mUhXtrI

For more info contact bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Contact person is Michael on 08167488947, 08112756626

Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by lukas74: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wanted to know the price of your machinery dry catfish Dual power gas and charcoal my email is maqueleka@gmail.com machine with 100 kg capacity and 150 kg
Re: Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing by Otu2014: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Storage Of Farm Produce / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.