Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22493 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by pk2000000: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
MR YUSUFF GBENGA IS A TRUSUTWORTHY BUSINESSMAN

https://www.nairaland.com/4490158/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-trustworthy

Modified.

pk2000000:
i really want to thank every one on this platform for your support and contributions to issue of the cassava harvest saga. I realized that the issues got escalated due to communication gap between me and Mr gbenga but we thank God everything is sorted out, presently i am fully involved in the new project he is rolling out

I would like to intimate all that the cassava is successfully harvested and money credited into my account. i would like to inform all about the person of mr yusuf gbenga of the following

1.that is an honest person, there might be challenges which is common to all businesses, but he is still one of the best in agro industry presently

2.With massive investment in plantain plantation, and state of art irrigation facility I saw on his farm which covers hundreds of acres of land cannot be successfully run by a fraudster
3. The strength of his character coupled with his undaunted sense of humility and responsibility in the mist of confusions, misunderstanding and crisis has brought to bear his capacity to weather the storm and ensure sustainability in business.
4.His sense of responsibility in ensuring that my cassava is harvested successfully without any additional cost from me has given me confidence that we can still do business together in the long run

in conclusion, since agrobusiness is a going concern, we need partner whom by the virtue of experience is capable of ensuring stability and sustainability and consistent profitability even in challenging times, I hereby recommend him

Once again i thank you all
Folorunsho Kayode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Atlanticfire: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
coughs
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Hallams(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Waiting for Mr Gbenga's response
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
This so-called farm management does not work. Anything can happen: drought, pests, disease, poor yields due to bad soil prep, mismanagement, theft, herdsmen, etc.

If you are not ready to manage your farm yourself and bear all risks involved, do not send money to anyone to do it for you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by opelyem(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is shocking. Having gone through the expenses, he was truthful enough. Anyway, let us wait for him to give his explanation.
however, I will say managing any business for someone is not a reasonable thing to do. I have got myself in trouble on this in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by kagari: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sorry bro, you fell into the hands of internet farmers that gives one ridiculous business plans.

They abound in cassava and plantain threads.

It would pay you more to send Money to the village for farming than commit funds into their hands

10 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Willie2015: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op. You live in the North, the Citadel of Farming and Jerusalem of Farmers and you are sending money to one black nigga to do farming for you 720 km from your location.

It is well sha cool lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Pavore9: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
@Lesgupnigeria, do come and state your own side of the story.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by princetom1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pavore9:
@Lesgupnigeria, do come and state your own side of the story.

You know how to contact him, stop doing eye service here pls

10 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
If you want to engage in farming do it yourself forget those farm managers or management, most of them know nothing about farming. You are in the northern part of the country and giving money to someone in the west to farm for you and you never for once come down to inspect your investment na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Pavore9: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
princetom1:

You know how to contact him, stop doing eye service here pls

And you are convinced what you posted sounds smart?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by princetom1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pavore9:

And you are convinced what you posted sounds smart?

Not gonna engage u. Make una just do the needful, time is of essence and waits for no one
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Pavore9: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
princetom1:

Not gonna engage u. Make una just do the needful, time is of essence and waits for no one

Neither do I intend to.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by aquila3: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Willie2015:
Op. You live in the North, the Citadel of Farming and Jerusalem of Farmers and you are sending money to one black nigga to do farming for you 720 km from your location.

It is well sha cool lipsrsealed

send your nos to 07083261205 frm seyi, i have prbm with my email.thanks
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
The first question will be, what was the yield per hectare that he said, what is the sales per tonne.

The elders will say the man that hear from one without hearing the other is wicked.
Possibly analysis is 1 hectare is expected to give 20-30 tonnes when a good mgt with spacing is done.

Now it is important to state that agriculture or farming isn't on internet, at times expectations could differ due to rainfall, stock, mgt or pest/disease & it is better to loan an individual if you cannot be directly available on the farm if not your family or friend.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Curiouscity(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is the major reason why we are not progressing industrially in this country. NO TRUST, NO TRANSPARENCY AND SINCERITY.

One cannot partner with another person, because s/he is afraid of being swindled of his/her money. No one is interested to invest in your ideas after hearing stories of how others were dubbed or scammed. There are businesses that will blossom so well if people pull resources together. But this attitude of ours keeps us running small 'stand alone ' businesses that are barely surviving all over the place.

Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!

I just wish this is not true, but from personal experience, I doubt.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Etranshub(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
@op I feel your pain but then it will be very bad to just listen to your side of the story and nor listen to that of the other party. However I have just one question , did u or did you not visit the said farm at all throughout from preparation to harvesting? :
pk2000000:
hello all, kindly read my story and advise

my name is folorunsho kayode, in 2016, i engaged mr yusuff gbenga adewale whom i met on nairaland, he is into farm management, we all know him https://www.nairaland.com/lesgupnigeria. I lived in the north, i sent him money to purchase a four Hectares of land for cassava plantation, i gave him money for cassave stems,planting, weeding, etc for the 4 Hectare of land, according to the schedule he sent to me, each Hectare is expected to yield N375,000, according to the schedule below, the the total yield for 4 hectare would be N1,500,000

STAGE 1 Farm Size 1 Hectare
Stage 1.1

Clearing 30,000
1 st Ploughing 7,000
2 nd Ploughing 7,000
Stage 1.1 total (N) 44,000

Stage 1.2
N350 per bundle
60 bundles/hectare

10 month improved cassava stem 21,000
Transportation of stems 30,000
Planting 12,000
Stage 1.2 Total ( N) 63,000

Stage 2

1 st weeding 9,000
Poultry manure 6,000
Application 7,000
Stage Total (N) 22,000

Stage 3

2 nd weeding 9,000
Poultry manure 6,000
Application 7,000
Stage Total ( N) 22,000

Stage 4
Stage 4.1 3 rd weeding 9,000
Stage 4.1 total ( N) 9,000
Stage 4.1.1 4th weeding 9,000
Stage 4.2 Harvesting 5, 000
Transportation of tubers 20,000
Stage 4.2 Total ( N) 25,000
Total Cost 194,000
Target yield 25
Price/ton 15,000
Revenue 375,000

now, my brothers and sisters the cassva has been harvested according to mr yusuff gbenga, and what he sent to my account is N100,000 as harvest yield for 4 hectares of cassava plantation He could not give any reasonable explanation to this ridiculous figures, right now he no longer picks my calls. this is the money am expected to use to pay my rent, i have been out of job since 2016, i have 5 children, now we have been given quite notice. please help me beg him to give me my harvest money, this is the business i thought would bring succor to my family after days of hunger and humiliation. his phone no is 08164628081. for any assistance on this issue kindly contact me on 08038177671. i also plead to admin to help put on front page, i want all Nigerian to contribute to this
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by FMCASH(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Farming is not as rossy as people portray it, lesson learnt.... Move forward bro

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks @ pavore9 for bringing my attention to this.
Mr foluso contacted me last year that he wanted to venture into cassava farming that I should advice him although we have had business relationship prior to last year ( we sold some acres of farmland to him).
When he told me about his idea of wanting to venture into cassava farming last year and will like us to oversee the cassava farm.

I said ok, we can set it up,oversee it and link you with the sellers with your representative/yourself on ground at least once in a bluemoon during the growing stage and then at the time of selling the cassava for transparency sake.

About 3 months into the cassava planting,we had fire incidence on our farm that consume about half of our cassava farm including his farm and some other clients farm.
I informed every cassava farm owners, and some of the challenges of small animals invading the cassava farm.Thankfully we were able to put it under control but not without some losses of acres of cassava which we wanted to replant but because of the dry season, we could not.

In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully.
Around July I started receiving calls practically almost every hour, to sell off his cassava and return the proceed to him.
How would I sell immature cassava or how would I use 25tons of truck transport 10tons or less worth of cassava?A lot of questions keep racing through my mind.

With so much pressure after some months,I finally succumb and have to sell some of our cassava with his own with the proceed sent into his account.
We presently have some of his planted and not-yet-mature cassava on our farm

Immediately after he acknowledge the 100k of the proceed paid into his account,he keep telling me I cheated him,and he will deal with me and that I will not survive this.
Even though I call and send SMS to explain things to him but he will it give me a listening ear.
I guess this is one of his strategy to paime me in a bad light?
He started sending life threatening message to me,I decided not to pick his call.I am still seeking advice on next steps to take
I think this is beyond business,Even if you have any personal issue with me,its something that you can discuss with me than trying to assassinate my character

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by RealityShot: 4:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Now here is a twist!

lol.. So the op has not visited his property even after recieving less ROI..At leat to confirm that "any" planting was ever done?

Lesgupnigeria

pk2000000...Americans (including Apple corp) own factories in China.. Do you think they dont visit regularly?

8 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by kagari: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Mr gbenga your excuse doesn't hold water, there was an agreement beforehand, did you include clause for natural disaster or pest attack or you just painted the business to be perfect.

Mr gbenga you are guilty as charged, you either refund Op his capital or you give him what you agreed he would get in the business proposal

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Ademat7(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Degis(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Mr foluso contacted me last year that he wanted to venture into cassava farming that I should advice him although we have had business relationship prior to last year ( we sold some acres of farmland to him).
When he told me about his idea of wanting to venture into cassava farming last year and will like us to oversee the cassava farm.

I said ok, we can set it up,oversee it and link you with the sellers with your representative/yourself on ground at least once in a bluemoon during the growing stage and then at the time of selling the cassava for transparency sake.

About 3 months into the cassava planting,we had fire incidence on our farm that consume about half of our cassava farm including his farm and some other clients farm.
I informed every cassava farm owners, and some of the challenges of small animals invading the cassava farm.Thankfully we were able to put it under control but not without some losses of acres of cassava which we wanted to replant but because of the dry season, we could not.

In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully.
Around July I started receiving calls practically almost every hour, to sell off his cassava and return the proceed to him.
How would I sell immature cassava or how would I use 25tons of truck transport 10tons or less worth of cassava?A lot of questions keep racing through my mind.

With so much pressure after some months,I finally succumb and have to sell some of our cassava with his own with the proceed sent into his account.

Immediately after he acknowledge the 100k of the proceed paid into his account,he keep telling me I cheated him,and he will deal with me and that I will not survive this.
Even though I call and send SMS to explain things to him but he will it give me a listening ear.
He started sending life threatening message to me,I decided not to pick his call.I am still seeking advice on next steps to take
I think this is beyond business,Even if you have any personal issue with me,its something that you can discuss with me than trying to assassinate my character

What kind of stupid talk is this?

So, you have been collecting People's money in your own agriculture ponzi scheme without Insurance against losses like fire, rodent attack etc?

You see why we say you guys are far from being in the business of agriculture, how could you?. You had better find a way to remedy this situation instead of forming victim

How could you?. Never give money to anyone to farm for you in Nigeria because majority of them are scammers

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2017
This "do business for me" thing cannot work in our environment. People who provide capital never make allowance for risk. Those who collect capital too do not make allowance for risk.

If something goes wrong, this is what you get.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2017
But OP, you sef be serious mumu. Why not engage farmers here to farm for you? They have been in it, know the ins and outs, and can guide you.

You were hoping to reap without doing the associated work that goes with it. Farming is not child's play. Until you do it actively before you know what's up.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by princetom1(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Op has gone into hiding, Was any agreement signed?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Willie2015: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2017
stagger:
But OP, you sef be serious mumu. Why not engage farmers here to farm for you? They have been in it, know the ins and outs, and can guide you.

You were hoping to reap without doing the associated work that goes with it. Farming is not child's play. Until you do it actively before you know what's up.

True talk.

If you read these internet farmers mail, you will want to move to the farm immediately. But when I attend Jethros one month training and start my own farm

U just know it aint simple as ABC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Arivanautos(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Nawao, this is a serious matter
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by saliubello(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
My suggestions for an amicable resolution of this empasse. .

1. Each side acknowledge that there was a communication gap.

2. Farm matters are usually resolved on the farm. Therefore, Both parties will have to meet at the farm location.

3. Your write up depicted you only paid for cultivation on one hectare only if I'm correct? If so. N100000 has been reimbursed.

Take a trip down to amicably settle this.

Remember, when the bead rope cuts, the bead balls might not be complete. You will have to shift some grounds in other to resolve this. Moreso, you are now a landlord in the area and good landlords are good neighbors. You will still need to work together in maximising your property already acquired.

My 2 kobo. If this doesn't go down well with you, just ignore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Oga you no try at all
Two disasters fire and animals
First, three months after planting fire incident. My question is did you plant cassava in the month of October because fire can only burn down the crop during dry season but you called every one you are managing their farm to inform them the incident without picture.
Secondly, animals attack which is very common to all farmers in the country.
If you planted the cassava during July and you do the weeding on stage 4 as he stated in his own report, there is no way fire can burn down the farm. For my own view oooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fire and animals don chop profit. People no dey fear God, I swear. Uncle Gbenga o ni iberu Olorun oooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Curiouscity(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
OP, you should have done due diligence. At least, a visit to the farm would have been helpful.

In any investment or partnership, there is always a clause for due diligence. In Nigeria where trust and transparency is an issue, there should layers of due diligence.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% / Garri Ijebu Available 20 paints buckets 53kg ,7000per bag in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.