Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often (2575 Views)

Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / 13 Habits Of Highly Unsuccessful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by agabaI23(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: To an extent, no. I do a lot of random reading smiley
OK but you strike me as someone who read anyway lol. A lot of random reading is it then. What do you mean by random reading?
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by MizMyColi(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
agabaI23: OK but you strike me as someone who read anyway lol. A lot of random reading is it then. What do you mean by random reading?
Means I can read just about anything (as long as it doesn't violate my values and principles) grin
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by agabaI23(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Means I can read just about anything (as long as it doesn't violate my values and principles) grin
Then I'm not wrong at all.
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
agabaI23: Then I'm not wrong at all.
smiley Maybe
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by agabaI23(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley Maybe
I just read one of your responses and I concluded. I knew it cheesy
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
agabaI23: I just read one of your responses and I concluded. I knew it cheesy
cheesy May I ask - Which?
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by agabaI23(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

True, El, @ narcissistic people being successful[Or so they think]

However, imo, being successful isn't just about reaching and/or surpassing my goals, no, it's beyond that. Its about helping people get to where I've gotten to and see them surpass me even!
For me, the greatest joy would be that I contributed in no small measure to who and where they are. I can only call myself successful when I Lead Leaders..

One of the pivotal characteristic of being a good leader is the uncanny ability to be a Follower, a good one at that. That's one thing missing in the DNA of those who practice narcissism.

This one
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
agabaI23: This one
smiley Okay, Thanks.
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by agabaI23(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley Okay, Thanks.
cheesy
Re: You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often by MizMyColi(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Uzolexis Here! I haven't heard from him too oo....There was a time he was with my brothers in Owerri though. Me too. I've been asking of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Chartered Auditor vs Being A Chartered Accountant / Career Change: From IT To Investment/Business Analysis / The Power Of Social Media: Girl Gets Fired Because Of Her Tweet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.